Albergue Acuario Reviews

C/Estocolmo, 2, Santiago de Compostela, Spain

The staff was the best part. They are very friendly and have great tips about Santiago. The only downside was the location was outside of old town and a bit secluded.

• 25th Oct 2014

Even with a reservation they sold our beds then we arrived and they apologize but said that they always har trouble and dot trust in hostelworld.... Very spoiled owner.

Fantastic!! My stay at the Acuario was one of the best I've ever had!! I want to do the "camino" anytime soon and Albergue Acuario will be the destination!!

I booked a bed in a 4-persons dorm, but when I arrived it was just one huge room with little thin wooden departments, so in reality it was a dorm of approx. 30-40 people and not a 4-bed dorm. This was not what I expected. Additionally there was this musty smell of old and moist which happens when there is a bad air circulation. I was not very happy about this, so I told the staff the next morninthat I wanted to cancel the other 2 nights I booked and they were so kind to give me my money back.

An hostel for prepared pilgrims-backpackers! Bring your bed linens! But the atmosphere was great!

An hostel for prepared backpackers! Bring your duvets!

View all Santiago de Compostela Hostels