Albergue Acuario Reviews

C/Estocolmo, 2, Santiago de Compostela, Spain

I booked a bed in a 4-persons dorm, but when I arrived it was just one huge room with little thin wooden departments, so in reality it was a dorm of approx. 30-40 people and not a 4-bed dorm. This was not what I expected. Additionally there was this musty smell of old and moist which happens when there is a bad air circulation. I was not very happy about this, so I told the staff the next morninthat I wanted to cancel the other 2 nights I booked and they were so kind to give me my money back.

An hostel for prepared pilgrims-backpackers! Bring your bed linens! But the atmosphere was great!

An hostel for prepared backpackers! Bring your duvets!

View all Santiago de Compostela Hostels