Albergue Berimbau Reviews

Rua do Sodre 361 - Centro Historico, Bairro Dois de Julho, Salvador, Brazil

A great place, I do not know how they charge this price, very clean, close by to all tourist places, I already booked for carnival, for the first time I felt I was home.

• 27th Aug 2014

I couldn't believe what I got for my money! They didn't speak English, but they did have something that I thought it was cool. They had a voice translator! Through that matter we communicated very well.That caught my attention because I saw them communicate with Chinese people that were also staying there. The room I stayed was impeccable, very clean one thing I absolutely loved was that the mattress is brand new. Downtown location close by at all tourist place walking, to me is the best so far

• 26th Jul 2014
  • American Samoa

You get what you pay for, it was on the cheaper side and for that you don't get the nicest hostel. It's more of a bed and breakfast hastily changed into a hostel, there's no real common area but we got our own bathroom. I had to clean a dead cockroach out of our shower which was disgusting. The sheets are clean. The area in Salvador is not the nicest, especially at night. It's fine during the day but you have to be careful. Met some really awesome people.

• 6th Jul 2014

Good and very cheap hostel. The neighbourhood isn't save to walk outside after 10 p.m. Besides this the location is nice.

The Hostel itself was fine, clean

The staff was particularly unhelpful and unfriendly.

The stuff barely speaks english. They don't have maps or advices at all. Breakfast doesn't provide protein. The Room smells stale and humid. The surroundings of the hotel are plenty of guys lurking umprevented guest.

Fine hostel compared to the price. The location is good. The mercado modelo, arena fonte nova and the historical city is close. Unfortunately the staff don't speak English or Spanish. Can be rough to have a conversation.