Albergue Explorer Reviews

Estrada Geral do Rosa, Imbituba, Praia do Rosa, Brazil

Excellent place , amazing views and incredible atmosphere

Me recibieron cómo si fuese de la familia...

• 14th Sep 2013
  • Argentina

The host family is kind and helps in every situation. I was eating supper with them several times for free. They are people who are open to all therefore we had several interesting conversations.

• 6th Mar 2013

Albergue Explorer is a nice place to stay in Praia do Rossa, Paulo and Francis, are really nice people. The hostel is up the hill in Praia do Rossa (almost everyhting is in a hill there), you have to walk to arrive but its worth the great views from the terrace. Paulo gave us good tips and the breakfast is good enough (until 10am). The best is Jo, a cleaning woman that helped us with everything there (breakfast, clothes, and good vibes,she is the best!!!)..

muy recomendable volvere por segunda vez

• 14th Jan 2013
  • Argentina

La atención de los propietarios y del personal fueron excelentes , el lugar siempre limpio y ordenado, la reserva estaba tal como la tal como la contratamos, pasamos unas vacaciones muy lindas con nuestras familias.

• 14th Jan 2013
  • Argentina

Amei!!!!!!!!! Vista maravilhosa!!! Funcionários familha querida!!!! Atenciosos!!!! Melhor café da manha do mundo !!!! Recomendadissimo!!!! Nadine.

It was a great experience at the hostel.I mean the owners are fantastic and I received atention all the time. I was there for the off road running, The MOUNTAIN DO and they thook me at the start point and stayed over there waiting for me with a generous smile on their faces. I have no words to explain how fantastic was my stay and really had made friends for life. I must tell the astonished view of the beach that we can have from the deck near by the swimmimg pool. I will come back for sure.

View all Praia do Rosa Hostels