Albergue Inturjoven Marbella Reviews

Trapiche Avenue, 2 y 4, Marbella, Spain

Cool 2.6 m deep pool. More of a family place than anything though.

need some walk from bus station. no kitchen. good free breakfast with some choices. no wifi in room but good clean ensuite. air-cond. room is good for summer hot day. big common area.

Beautiful spot with parking lot and neat rooms! Strongly recommend!

I got a 3 bed dorm room to myself with an ensure bathroom. More expensive that I'd normally want to pay for a hostel but as a single traveller it was a nice treat!

This albergue was next to the center and not far from the beach, it was very clean, breakfast was included and the staff was friendly but... it totally lacked atmosphere. Apart from me, only a few older men were staying there so not ideal if you want to strike new friendship... but perfect if you're just looking for a quiet and comfy place to sleep !

They may well have charged 2 euros more because I didn't have a hostel card. I had 3-bed dorm to myself so that was great. Ensuite bathroom. Breakfast was good, better than in most places.

← Back to search results