Albergue Juvenil Madrid Reviews

C/ Mej�a Lequerica, 21, Madrid, Spain

This hostel had movies as well that you only need to leave a deposit for!

An okay hostel in a good location but be warned, the wifi here sucks! If you rely on wifi for a lot of things as most travelers do nowadays, it would be best to skip this place and stay somewhere with reliable wifi. Didn't even have wifi in the room... at all. Which is unacceptable nowadays for a hostel. Other than the wifi fiasco it's an okay hostel.

Nice, big hostel. Very clean and well located.

I loved staying here. It was a great break from being at a noisey, busy hostel. Run very much like a hotel. Spacious.

If the receptionist hadn't been so foul, I would absolutely stay here again

I have never stayed at a hostel in Madrid before since I lived here for quite some time but staying here was refreshingly easy and organized. I highly recommend this hostel if you want a quiet night. This isn't a party hostel, which is what we were looking for, and even in the 6 bed dorm it was just my friend and I. Near everything. Highly recommended.

Room was very clean, overall a really be place. Wifi speed was very poor. Overall a great place to stay.

Staff was really great and I'm glad they provided directions on how to get there from the train station. My late checkin arpubdaround midnight was no problem. Everything was great except poor Wi-Fi connection in my room.

• 28th Jun 2015

The hostel is very well located. The structure is good and the staff is very friendly and helpfull. I had such a good experience staying there.

In the days I was there the hostel was full of kids, I had expected that there would be more young people. The hostel`s services are good there are food machines and laundry but no kitchen just a microwave.

A very nice hostel with a very good location,I enjoyed my 3 days I recommend everyone to book in this hostel the reception are really helpful and they are available 24 hours

• 22nd Apr 2015