Albergue Juvenil Madrid Reviews

C/ Mej�a Lequerica, 21, Madrid, Spain

I have never stayed at a hostel in Madrid before since I lived here for quite some time but staying here was refreshingly easy and organized. I highly recommend this hostel if you want a quiet night. This isn't a party hostel, which is what we were looking for, and even in the 6 bed dorm it was just my friend and I. Near everything. Highly recommended.

Room was very clean, overall a really be place. Wifi speed was very poor. Overall a great place to stay.

Staff was really great and I'm glad they provided directions on how to get there from the train station. My late checkin arpubdaround midnight was no problem. Everything was great except poor Wi-Fi connection in my room.

• 28th Jun 2015

The hostel is very well located. The structure is good and the staff is very friendly and helpfull. I had such a good experience staying there.

In the days I was there the hostel was full of kids, I had expected that there would be more young people. The hostel`s services are good there are food machines and laundry but no kitchen just a microwave.

A very nice hostel with a very good location,I enjoyed my 3 days I recommend everyone to book in this hostel the reception are really helpful and they are available 24 hours

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Jordan

Security, Location is really good. however what i don't like is facility. Especially Wi-fi. i couldn't get a signal when i was in the room. (I stayed one room on 3rd floor) i had to go out to corridor to use Wifi. It's very inconvenient. and There were many young students stayed on the same floor and made too much noise But staff didn't do anything. I thought at least they have to check what's going on in the hostel regulary.