Albergue Juvenil Madrid Reviews

C/ Mej�a Lequerica, 21, Madrid, Spain

In the days I was there the hostel was full of kids, I had expected that there would be more young people. The hostel`s services are good there are food machines and laundry but no kitchen just a microwave.

A very nice hostel with a very good location,I enjoyed my 3 days I recommend everyone to book in this hostel the reception are really helpful and they are available 24 hours

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Jordan

Security, Location is really good. however what i don't like is facility. Especially Wi-fi. i couldn't get a signal when i was in the room. (I stayed one room on 3rd floor) i had to go out to corridor to use Wifi. It's very inconvenient. and There were many young students stayed on the same floor and made too much noise But staff didn't do anything. I thought at least they have to check what's going on in the hostel regulary.

I've stayed in the hostel only for one night and it was great. They have a very good staff and very good facilities. It has this childish atmosphere that felt a little awkward but the hostel is really great and very close to a great club of Madrid called Pacha (less than 2 blocks away, seriously)