Albergue Leal Companheiro Reviews

Rua da Campina, 26, Natal, Brazil

The location is good, a few blocks from the Ponta Negra beach and the morro do careca. The owners are really kind and gentle, always available for answer questions and help, the same for the stuff.

Thanks Gaston! You're great. You are a wonderful guest as well. Come any time.

We had a great stay here for just one night. It is very simple but you are essentially living with a family, so they make you feel at home. Pretty close to the beach. Could be cleaner/more modern but that would maybe feel more sterile?

Thanks, I think we can improve in some aspects, but thank you for your remarks.

Very dirty facilities, bed is pobably 20 years old, located in a not very nice entvironment, and everywhere it smells so disgusting. So nothing for me, not at all.

• 16th Jun 2014

This place is awesome. Let me tell you why. You're a 2-minute walk from a grocery store, and a 10-minute walk from the ponta negra beach. It doesn't get much better than that. The staff is incredible. Maira and her parents made this one of the best trips of my life. They are extremely friendly, and even though Maira is the only one that speaks fluent english, all of them work to make you feel welcome. Also, while I was there the other guests were really interesting and fun to talk to.5/5

• 15th Jun 2014

Thanks Tim. It was my delight to have you here. You're welcome always. You and your brothers are like family now.

This is a new hostel, not much of an atmosphere, but I liked it. It's quite and has a nice grass area.