Directions to Albergue Piratas da Praia Hostel
Map & Directions
• From Recife´s airport | by bus
- At the airport, go to the 1st floor (boarding area)
- Leave through 'Exit B6'
- Cross the walkway to the bus terminal
- Go to plataform number #04
- Take bus number #026 (TI Aeroporto / TI Joana Bezerra)
- Get off at bus stop number #08 at Av. Conselheiro Aguiar (in front of 'Unicordis' Clinic)
- Look to the closest corner. You will be able to see a 3 storey white and blue building. We are located on the 3th floor of this building. Welcome!
- P.S.1: The walkway as well as the bus, work from 5am to 11:10pm daily. It's possible to pay with Brazilian real cash
-P.S.2: Taxi service is available 24 hours at the airport
• From the Recife Bus Station Terminal - Rodoviária (TIP) | by metro and bus
-Take the metro towards Recife
-Get off at the Joana Bezerra station (there you´ll find an integrated bus terminal)
-Go to the bus platform and take the bus #080 (TI Joana Bezerra / Boa Viagem) or bus #026 (TI Joana Bezerra / TI Aeroporto)
-Look out for the big red Extra Supermarket on your right (hand-side) - you have to get off at the following stop.
-Get off at bus stop #08 on Avenida Domingos Ferreira.
-Go back 100 meters to the street corner Rua Prof. Osias Ribeiro. (You´ll see a Laça Burguer Sandwich Shop on the corner on the opposite site of the street).
-Cross the street and go into Rua Prof. Osias Ribeiro. After 30 meters you will find a white-and-blue three storey building (# 2034) on the right side.
-The building reads: Ed. Barão de Camaçari on the left side of the entrance.
- We are located on the third floor of the building.
- Welcome to Piratas da Praia!
The part of town where we’re located is called Boa Viagem (This is also the name of the Beach located very close to our hostel).
Easy access to touristic attractions: Recife Antigo & Marco Zero, Olinda (UNESCO World Historic Site), Recife e Olinda Convention Center, museums , old churches, universities , Oficina Francisco Brennand, Ricardo Brennand Castle, Catamaran boat trips, Porto de Galinhas, Carneiros, Itamaracá & Coroa-do-Avião Island, and other wonderful places.
We are close to:
Airport: 20 minutes by bus or taxi.
Historic Recife Antigo: 15 minutes by bus.
Historic Olinda: 25 minutes by bus.
Restaurants, bars, night clubs, supermarkets, bakeries and beaches are located at a walking distance.