Albergue Studio Hostel Reviews

C/Duquessa d�Orleans 56 passatge, Barcelona, Spain

Nice clean place to sleep. The owner gave some good tips on what to visit around the city. Unfortunately there didn't seem to be many people staying when I went so I didn't get much of a chance to mingle and meet new people. I would stay again if I just needed a place to sleep in Barcelona.

• 14th Sep 2014

The breakfast is good!

This hostel is perfect for those who don't want to stay in the hectic city centre of Barcelona :-)

Very nice, peaceful hostel. Great place to rest.

Very comfy beds, hot water, breakfast (bread, muffin, and juice/coffee), quiet. Only downside is that it's a little bit of a walk to downtown Barcelona.

Hostel is out of downtown but very close to a train station and an eating district that holds it's own for value and variety. We really enjoyed our time here and would definitely recommend this hostel.