Albergue & SPA Inturjoven Jaen Reviews

C/ Borja s/n, Jaen, Spain

I stayed 3 days whilst looking for an apartment. The hostel is incredibly clean, great facilities, great breakfast included, easy to find, in a beautiful building, the staff were really friendly and helpful. It is slightly out of the way of the centre of town, but it only takes about 20 minutes to walk there. The only problem I have is that it is quite soulless, and as I was on my own I would have preferred somewhere more lively, with other people to meet. I felt like the only person there!

• 18th May 2015

- No kitchen - No lockers - No atmosphere (no activities, no cosy common area) - Spa was closed, no information about that - Too expensive for performance - Breakfast was weird... Staff was friendly, room/bathroom were very clean!

Good location, 10 min from bus station and 5 min from one of the main attractions in Jaen - Arabic Baths/Museum. Very good breakfast. The place was spotless. However, this is not a place to meet people and make friends. I used it as a base for traveling to Baeza and Ubeda, and it was very good.