Albergue da Costa Hostel Reviews

Av. Praia de Ponta Negra 8932, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

I think the hostel was great; especially because of the breakfast and the super helpful staff (Fabian:), and the room size was also good.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Norway

All great and I was really impressed with the staff and very accommodating. One thing I'd recommend is only to get reliable taxis they know for guests. I asked to book a taxi for 10.45pm to catch a 11.30pm bus to Fortaleza. I don't speak Portuguese and so was really keen for them to get someone reliable. They got me a random taxi and there was some miscommunication because the taxi driver went off towards the airport on the coast road and my time was tight and I nearly missed my bus.

I had a great stay, staff was very helpful and friendly. Room had a strange smell though (4 beds right behind the reception) but didn't spent much time there. Common areas great to meet people, relax or jump into the pool. Has a bar on the compound which gets busy in weekends and sometimes has great life music. Breakfast good, good coffee.

I enjoy my Stay and recommend Albergue da Costa Hostel. It is a nice place!

Extremely helpful and friendly staff with plenty of good chillout areas!