Albergue da Costa Hostel Reviews

Av. Praia de Ponta Negra 8932, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

One of the best hostel I've ever been. Awesome atmosphere, definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a very nice experience at Natal.

I think the hostel was great; especially because of the breakfast and the super helpful staff (Fabian:), and the room size was also good.

All great and I was really impressed with the staff and very accommodating. One thing I'd recommend is only to get reliable taxis they know for guests. I asked to book a taxi for 10.45pm to catch a 11.30pm bus to Fortaleza. I don't speak Portuguese and so was really keen for them to get someone reliable. They got me a random taxi and there was some miscommunication because the taxi driver went off towards the airport on the coast road and my time was tight and I nearly missed my bus.