Albergue da Costa Hostel Reviews

Av. Praia de Ponta Negra 8932, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

All great and I was really impressed with the staff and very accommodating. One thing I'd recommend is only to get reliable taxis they know for guests. I asked to book a taxi for 10.45pm to catch a 11.30pm bus to Fortaleza. I don't speak Portuguese and so was really keen for them to get someone reliable. They got me a random taxi and there was some miscommunication because the taxi driver went off towards the airport on the coast road and my time was tight and I nearly missed my bus.

I had a great stay, staff was very helpful and friendly. Room had a strange smell though (4 beds right behind the reception) but didn't spent much time there. Common areas great to meet people, relax or jump into the pool. Has a bar on the compound which gets busy in weekends and sometimes has great life music. Breakfast good, good coffee.

I enjoy my Stay and recommend Albergue da Costa Hostel. It is a nice place!

Extremely helpful and friendly staff with plenty of good chillout areas!

Great location in Natal. Right off a busy street, so it can be slightly noisy, but this also makes it very convenient for getting around. The beach is only a few minute walk away. There is a shopping center about five minutes away as well. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. There is a bar/restaurant affiliated with the hostel which is great. There is live music a couple of times a week. There is a pool, but I did not see anyone use it. Highly recommended!

Great hostel, staff are very friendly and helpful and there is always a good atmosphere

The rooms are a little dated but don't mistake this for dirty. Very much a beach accommodation to it and it is indeed only a 5 minute walk to the beach as well as restaurants etc. Staff were good and security is tight enough especially at night when the main entrance gate is locked (you can still get in from the guard). The wifi signal in my room was a little weak but fine in the common area.

My stay was enjoyable, definitely do recommend staying there were a couple of time when I though ok that's a little tight - but I'll get to that later. First the good, the staff are fantastic, Mariah and Yianita are fantastic. The crowd is very pleasant, it's not really a party hostel but it is what you make it. It's close to the beach and the all the main clubs. The four bed dorm is very hot, so avoid it if you can. I also, thought charging 100rl to stay on the couch was a little over the top.

The staff were all super helpful and even wrote down step by step directions for me to go visit Pipa during my time in Brazil. (I also recommend going to Pipa and staying at Pipa Hostel). They had live music multiple nights, but it didn't affect me being able to sleep. The people who stayed at the hostel were all amazing! Mostly people in their late 20s and 30s. It is only 2 blocks from the best beach in Natal, Ponte Negro.

Honestly at the beginning, I felt out of place but quickly became familiar with the place. A great little place to stay and make new friends!! Si vous visitez Natal et vous chercher des logement, ici vous trouverez ce que chercher. J'suis certain!!!! Un lugar donde puedes disfrutar de la playa al igual que la cuidad. Mi estadía acá me ayudo a facilitarme mis planes en Natal.

• 4th Jun 2014