Albergue da Costa Hostel Reviews

Av. Praia de Ponta Negra 8932, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

Nice hostel, would stay again. The fan was broken in my room, but there was thankfully a nice breeze. Breakfast was sufficient to get you going for the day.

Its a good place to stay in Natal!

Nice, clean and cosy hostel. Not far from the beach and good breakfast. Owner is a perfect host!

• 5th Mar 2014

The place is very nice and it has a wonderful breakfast. The breakfast lady will make a fresh tapioca for you. Very special!!

Nice and clean Hostel. Very close to Boa Viagem beach and very close to the bus station where you will catch the bus to go to porto de galinhas. The atmosphere is not the best but it'd be a nice place to stay just for a couple of days.

Fantastic hostel, all the help you could ask for from the great staff there. Even have bikes to use for free to explore Natal. Obrigado!

Had a great time there. Met some great people who are gonna be with me for life. Also got a new much friendly name "panda" from gabi there.

Thanks to Henrique and his great Crew, i had a fantatistic time in Ponta Negra (though we had 3 days of rain!!). The staff was really kind, hospitable and so helpful with everything. Would definitely recommend to stay there!!! Only disadvantage is the location since the albergue is directly situated at a noisy Street, however the noise level depends on the room you are staying (and I was offered to stay in another room).

No internet in rooms

• 4th Jul 2013
  • Colombia

Hi Isabel, thanks for your comments. We do have Internet in all our rooms, sometimes it comes down like any internet connection, just let us know at the same moment. Hope to see you again as soon as possible.

I definitely recommend this hostel. We had a great time here and felt really welcomed. Great breakfast!

Good hostel, nice place to stay, very kind people.

I recommend it.

It is a nice place. I Like it.

Nice staff and excellent breakfast.

The place was really nice. The location is great to go to Ponta Negra beach, not for the centre of the city of Natal. Anyway, Pipa is much more beautiful than Natal. I would recommend you to go to Pipa instead of Natal! We loved Pipa and the beach there!

Great hostel, one of the best. Staff is great, bar is fun, very relaxed. Awesome place.

Nice place to meet people but not so many travelers at the place when I was there. Helpful and friendly staff.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The breakfast was amazing, freshly baked bread, sausages, couscous, eggs, a variety of fresh fruit. Atmosphere was great and the staff were very helpful. Location is great. When I can come back to Natal, I will definitely stay here again.

A truly beautiful hostel with a superb location mere minutes away from one of the most beautiful beaches in Natal. The staff was incredibly, the vibe was amazing, and there was a subtle but noticeable effort to attract a varied international audience that only enhanced the time spent at the hostel. There's a free and delicious breakfast included in the stay and a fabulous guy who offers an incredible buggy tour of the beaches, dunes, and lagoons for a very reasonable price.

The staff was realy awesome! I loved to stay at this place. Free BBQ on Wednesday and a DJ playing on Saturday. Capirinha's were very cheap. Fast WiFi, even in my room (which had ocean-view). If I'm going back to Natal, then this is where I would stay again. The place lookes colourful and clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6