Albergue da Costa Hostel Reviews

Av. Praia de Ponta Negra 8932, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

I had a great stay, staff was very helpful and friendly. Room had a strange smell though (4 beds right behind the reception) but didn't spent much time there. Common areas great to meet people, relax or jump into the pool. Has a bar on the compound which gets busy in weekends and sometimes has great life music. Breakfast good, good coffee.

I enjoy my Stay and recommend Albergue da Costa Hostel. It is a nice place!

Extremely helpful and friendly staff with plenty of good chillout areas!

Great location in Natal. Right off a busy street, so it can be slightly noisy, but this also makes it very convenient for getting around. The beach is only a few minute walk away. There is a shopping center about five minutes away as well. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. There is a bar/restaurant affiliated with the hostel which is great. There is live music a couple of times a week. There is a pool, but I did not see anyone use it. Highly recommended!

Great hostel, staff are very friendly and helpful and there is always a good atmosphere

The rooms are a little dated but don't mistake this for dirty. Very much a beach accommodation to it and it is indeed only a 5 minute walk to the beach as well as restaurants etc. Staff were good and security is tight enough especially at night when the main entrance gate is locked (you can still get in from the guard). The wifi signal in my room was a little weak but fine in the common area.

My stay was enjoyable, definitely do recommend staying there were a couple of time when I though ok that's a little tight - but I'll get to that later. First the good, the staff are fantastic, Mariah and Yianita are fantastic. The crowd is very pleasant, it's not really a party hostel but it is what you make it. It's close to the beach and the all the main clubs. The four bed dorm is very hot, so avoid it if you can. I also, thought charging 100rl to stay on the couch was a little over the top.

The staff were all super helpful and even wrote down step by step directions for me to go visit Pipa during my time in Brazil. (I also recommend going to Pipa and staying at Pipa Hostel). They had live music multiple nights, but it didn't affect me being able to sleep. The people who stayed at the hostel were all amazing! Mostly people in their late 20s and 30s. It is only 2 blocks from the best beach in Natal, Ponte Negro.

Honestly at the beginning, I felt out of place but quickly became familiar with the place. A great little place to stay and make new friends!! Si vous visitez Natal et vous chercher des logement, ici vous trouverez ce que chercher. J'suis certain!!!! Un lugar donde puedes disfrutar de la playa al igual que la cuidad. Mi estadía acá me ayudo a facilitarme mis planes en Natal.

• 4th Jun 2014

Excellent atmosphere and staff very helpful! Nothing to complain. Had a great time there!

Nice hostel, would stay again. The fan was broken in my room, but there was thankfully a nice breeze. Breakfast was sufficient to get you going for the day.

Its a good place to stay in Natal!

Nice, clean and cosy hostel. Not far from the beach and good breakfast. Owner is a perfect host!

• 5th Mar 2014

The place is very nice and it has a wonderful breakfast. The breakfast lady will make a fresh tapioca for you. Very special!!

Nice and clean Hostel. Very close to Boa Viagem beach and very close to the bus station where you will catch the bus to go to porto de galinhas. The atmosphere is not the best but it'd be a nice place to stay just for a couple of days.

Fantastic hostel, all the help you could ask for from the great staff there. Even have bikes to use for free to explore Natal. Obrigado!

Had a great time there. Met some great people who are gonna be with me for life. Also got a new much friendly name "panda" from gabi there.

Thanks to Henrique and his great Crew, i had a fantatistic time in Ponta Negra (though we had 3 days of rain!!). The staff was really kind, hospitable and so helpful with everything. Would definitely recommend to stay there!!! Only disadvantage is the location since the albergue is directly situated at a noisy Street, however the noise level depends on the room you are staying (and I was offered to stay in another room).

No internet in rooms

• 4th Jul 2013
  • Colombia

Hi Isabel, thanks for your comments. We do have Internet in all our rooms, sometimes it comes down like any internet connection, just let us know at the same moment. Hope to see you again as soon as possible.

I definitely recommend this hostel. We had a great time here and felt really welcomed. Great breakfast!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7