Albert Hotel Reviews

Rue Royale Ste-Marie 27-29, Brussels, Belgium

They dont clean the room,the shawer was broked,the room smells like smoke!

• 13th Feb 2015

Problemi con il wi-fi, posizione squallida, vicino la stazione nord di Bruxelles. Quartiere molto fatiscente. La bionda alla reception è scorbutica e poco affabile. Il ragazzo che sta nelle ore serali invece è molto disponibile. Stanza non troppo pulita, puzzava di fumo e il bagno era pessimo, pieno di muffa. Ascensore che non funziona bene e sia io che altri amici siamo rimasti bloccati dentro.

the hoste

• 2nd Jan 2015

Beg bugs and just an overall eerie feeling. Very weird place. Manager was nice to give me a refund for our second night when we didn't want to stay

Nice hotel, small, quiet, clean.

The room it's great but the receptionists not so much, specially the blond woman. The lift is really small.

The room was clean and quiet, with private bathroom and WIFI. The corridor, however, was too small and smelled like mold. We were charged an additional 4 euro per person tourist tax but I guess this is the usual practice. The receptionist was helpful enough. We knew the hotel was far from the center but the neighborhood was worse than expected. Nonetheless we were happy with our choice and had a nice stay.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Bulgaria

I had an awful stay in the Albert hotel! The room was ok I guess but whenever we closed the door the window was opening!!!! The woman on the reception(she was the one with long dark blond hair) was incredibly annoyed from the presence of any costumers didn't give us a map and when we were checking out I asked her where to put the keys she was drinking coffee on a table and just hummed to me to leave it on the reception. Didn't show any positivism during our stay didn't provide us with infoatall

• 15th Sep 2014