Albert Hotel Reviews

Rue Royale Ste-Marie 27-29, Brussels, Belgium

Nice hotel, small, quiet, clean.

The room it's great but the receptionists not so much, specially the blond woman. The lift is really small.

The room was clean and quiet, with private bathroom and WIFI. The corridor, however, was too small and smelled like mold. We were charged an additional 4 euro per person tourist tax but I guess this is the usual practice. The receptionist was helpful enough. We knew the hotel was far from the center but the neighborhood was worse than expected. Nonetheless we were happy with our choice and had a nice stay.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Bulgaria

I had an awful stay in the Albert hotel! The room was ok I guess but whenever we closed the door the window was opening!!!! The woman on the reception(she was the one with long dark blond hair) was incredibly annoyed from the presence of any costumers didn't give us a map and when we were checking out I asked her where to put the keys she was drinking coffee on a table and just hummed to me to leave it on the reception. Didn't show any positivism during our stay didn't provide us with infoatall

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Bulgaria

Bedbug alert. I received 25 bedbug bites at this hostel! We first checked in and had bedbugs in the room after about an hour of sitting on our bed we saw them. We freaked out and went downstairs to checkout but were told they would NOT refund us, but said he would give us another room...we accepted and went into room #2. After extensively checking for an hour and ripping the sheets off to make sure it was clean we fell asleep. We woke up a 1/2 hr later to bedbugs all over us and checked out.

The staff was very impolite with us. The third bed in the room was reallly uncomfortable and the room was outside from the hostel, what made me feel unsafe. The room and bathroom was durty. You have to walk 20 or 30 minutes to arrive to the city center.

• 29th Aug 2014

Slow wifi Bathroom covered in mold Unfriendly staff Really uncomfortable beds

Nice hotel, great value. Neighbourhood isn't too great bus easy to walk into the centre.

Good enough for the price. Takes a bus to get to the center though.

Hotel Albert is 1, 5 km van de binnenstad. Prima te lopen. Wel een vieze kamer met schimmel rond het dakraam. Het omtbijt was zuinig en je past maar met z'n tweeen in de lift. Helaas niet zo goed als we hadden verwacht.

• 8th Jul 2014

This is a good hotel for the price you pay. It is good that you have the bathroom inside and you can have 2 or 3 beds to stay only with the people that go with you. For me the only problem was the bad neighborhood around.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Dominican Republic

The staff were helpful, but the facilities at the hotel were poor. When I arrived the shower was broken, though this was fixed after it was brought to the attention of staff. Aside from that, the hotel was poorly maintained. The room had been cleaned when I arrived, but there were several problems. Aside from the broken shower, there was no soap, the window would not close properly, and there was a bad smell in the wardrobe. I felt that my belongings would not be 100% secure there. Poor value.