Alborada Hostel Reviews

No.3 Xi'an Men North Alley, Xicheng District, Beijing, China

Great Location and very helpful staff. The Hostel is located very close to line 4 train station (literally 2 min walk and 1 street away), this is an interchange line with the fast train. I rang the Hostel on the night of my arrival and they spoke to the taxi driver for me. They also waited outside the alley way, so that I can be escorted to the Hostel. Don't bother with getting around on a bike (you can hire these from the hostel) you are much better off getting around via the subways.

• 5th Feb 2015

The hostel felt a bit hard to find. I also felt like the bathrooms where not the nicest(in the sense that the boiler was super hot and in your face and kinda annoying when you were taking a shower and also the sinks were kinda inconvenient to use).