Alda Centro Leon Hostel

Good 121 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
20th Feb 2017
6.9

It was a weird experience to be honest. At first I couldn't find the hostel because there was a sign that only said 'Pension'. I didn't arrived late actually, around 7pm but nobody opened the hosteldoor so I had to call for the entry code because I found out the reception is open from 10 am till 4 pm. The bathroom door couldn't close, but that was fine because I was alone. I didn't feel very comfortable during my stay. Glad I was there only for one night.

23rd Nov 2016
6.0

There was no staff when arrived. To get information, I had to call and use my roaming. The hostel is well located and clean.