Alda Centro Salamanca Hostel Reviews

Paseo Canalejas, 14, Salamanca, Spain

The reception desk usually doesn't have anyone working at it (only in the mornings I think), so when you arrive you have to call a number and speak to someone who doesn't speak english. I had read reviews in advance and speak Spanish well, so I was knew what to expect and had a fine experience checking in. If you speak spanish it's a totally fine, cost-effective hostel very close to the old town center. If you don't you may have a hard time.

The hostel is in a good location, but one of the nights I felt like I was the only person in the hostel it was to quite, and staff are not there all the time.