Aldea Hostel Cordoba Reviews

Santa Rosa 447, Cordoba, Argentina

Well located within 5' walking distance to the center, this hostel offers all you need. Enough space in the dorm. Lots of lockers, clean bathrooms, nice hang-out patio and kitchen. Staff was professional, friendly and helpful. Wifi is stable, but often slow due to many people using it. On the downside: thin mattress, dirty shower with low water-pressure and dorms right next to the patio and therefore very noisy till late. Overall a good place, especially if you like to party.

The staff were most helpful and made the place. The first room had just been painted t and made me feel sick. I asked for this to be changed it was not a problem. I ended up in a room at the front on a busy road with only a fan. I would expect air-con for the price I paid. The sheets were clean but had burn holes. The bed slopped one way so I constantly felt like I was falling out. The shared bathroom had no hot water and was not clean. They cleaned it the next day.

• 26th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Good hostel, but it can be really noisy. We had a room on the main courtyard and the partying went on until 5. Bit much in what is essentially a party city, so not sure why they want to create havoc there

Really cool hostel with a laid back vibe. The staff were lovely and friendly and really helpful with anything we needed. I would definitely recommend to a friend. Thanks for having us :)

• 16th Jan 2016
  • British Virgin Islands

The service was friendly but they were not very knowledgeable and overall did not offer much help in terms of planning excursions and giving recommendations for things to do in the city. The kitchen was also incredibly dirty and they had very little to offer in terms of food and beverages.

• 30th Dec 2015

The room we rented was a nice sultry 400 degrees Fahrenheit in the night, but thankfully the bathrooms were nice and clean, and kitchen was terrific. The staff were also awesome.

A bit too much of a party atmosphere for my taste (especially playing loud music that is not pleasing to everyone) but the staff work harder than at most hostels. The breakfast is sparse. The bathrooms and showers could use shelves.

Was amazing

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Colombia

This place had one of the best breakfasts we've had, with freshly baked bread every morning and a lovely girl serving us. Some of the staff were a bit odd - I left some clothes in the bathroom one night and came back to find one guy trying on my bra. Kinda funny, kinda creepy. Location and facilities were great though!

Nice hostel. Big kitchen was great. The staff were nice. One guy Pablo was really helpful. Basic rooms with ok beds, lockers and sufficient chargers for phones etc. Very, very simple breakfast. The one detraction was I had a long term guest in my room, she was really inconsiderate, turning the lights on at 2am and putting on makeup etc. That's not really the hostels fault though so didn't count in the review. Just watch out if she is still there

Breakfast was great. Dinners cooked for a donation some nights. Location was quite good with everything within a 15 minute walk or bus. While we were there the other patrons (for the most part) didn't seem too interested in mingling. Facilities were quite nice, the room was great and the rooftop patio was cool.

Well equipped kitchen, big fridges, more than enough of showers/ toilets. Standard breakfast. Lovely pati.

:D :D thanks for your review!! hope to see you again around here!

I ended up staying here several days because I enjoyed this hostel so much. I originally planned to just spend one night, but the staff are really cool people and about 15 of us staying there threw in on a massive asado on the rooftop and then went to a boliche (discotheque) a few minutes walking distance. Some things about the hostel...the showers are excellent and the kitchen for guests has everything you´ll need. Also, hostel is close to about everything. Loved Córdoba and this hostel!

• 12th Sep 2015

Realy bad hostel, dirty, stuff thar gust dont care. Just poor! ממש מזוויע, מלוכלך, קר, צוות שפשוט לא אכפת לו. לא הייתיצחוזרת גם בחינם הייתה בחורה משוגעת בחדר שעשתה טרור, אמרתי לצוות והם פשוט לא עשו כלום.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Israel

Hi, thank you for your review. First of all we want to apologize for the inconvinients you had here and we are really sorry you didn't enjoy the hostel. We are going to talk with the staff and make sure next time they provide a solution for a situation like this. We work every day to keep Aldea clean, cozy and with a friendly atmosphere. Hope to have you back some day and make it up to you!!