Aldea Hostel Cordoba Reviews

Santa Rosa 447, Cordoba, Argentina

Communal areas were great with plenty of space to chill out. Nice rooftop patio and in a great location. Only thing I would say is that the rooms definitely need updating as they are pretty outdated. This is the only reason why I've marked it down for value for money!

Hi! Thanks for your review, it help us a lot in order to improve everyday. Is a pleasure to hear you had a great time with us and you could take advantage of the common areas :) You are welcome to come back any time!

I had a short stay in Cordoba, and was very well welcomed by the staff of Aldea Hostel, they were very helpfull. I was in a confortable 4-bed dorm. A good point : the hostel is very clean (bathroom, rooms, ...)

Hello :) we always keep the areas clean for the better experience of our guests. Its really nice to know you had a great stay with us and enjoyed your time in our beautiful Cordoba. We will be glad to have you back any time, Aldea is your home!

A very nice hostel, with a nice rooftop terrace and most of all : great staff !! Very helpful and thaughtful ! The hostel was clean and had a nice atmosphere. We will definitaly come back if back in Cordoba, wish by the way, thanks to the staff who gave us good tips, was a great city to visit !! Loved it !

Hi!! Thanks for your review :) We are happy to hear you had a great time at Aldea, that's our goal! We will be glad to have you back any time you want, Aldea is your home.

One of the wearest hostels I ever stayed, because most of the staff doesn't speak spanish or english. I stayed in a single room and my jacket was stolen. I had to ask the staff to find it but they didn't really care about it.

Hi! Thanks for writing, your review help us improve and get better for our next guests. We apologise por the inconvinients you had. We spoked with the staff for them to be more helpful in this cases and they all now they all speak english and spanish. We would love to have you back and give you the best service !

Aldea hostel is great! It has a really great atmosphere and the common patio and kitchen make it easy to meet other guests. Staff is helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!

Hi! We are really happy to hear you enjoyed your the time with us! We do our best four guests to have a great experience and share moments with each other at the common areas. You are always welcome back in Aldea :)