Aldea Hostel Cordoba Reviews

Santa Rosa 447, Cordoba, Argentina

Only stayed here for a night, but the staff and everyone were really great. Nice and close to everything. The atmosphere really takes the cake though. Feels just like home. Will definitely come back to stay here!

• 24th Mar 2014

Only argentinian, french and israeli people here, who did not speak English. Not a nice place to be when you are traveling alone. There were 2 girls in my room who made a big mess of the room (we were with 3 people in a 6 person bedroom, so luckily we could still move around). Breakfast was 1 very tiny sandwich. The showers were really dirty, and no one had hangers to put up your clothes. The mattresses were extremely filthy. I have stayed in many hostels, but I wouldn't recommend this one.

During my stay in Aldea I felt really comfortable. The staff members in general were helpful and because most of them are travelers as well they were always up for a chat. The hostel itself is very colorful. The walls are all painted by local artists. The location is central. During your stay you have free access to the computers. There is a bar and a nice patio to relax. You also have the opportunity to make an asado on the roof terras.I think it's one of the nicest Hostels in beautiful Córdoba

• 17th Feb 2014

It was one of the best hostel that I have ever been .excellent stuff . very good service . very comftarble room. all the stuff were very friendly , good location . nice roof that you can make barbequo, I had a very good time their so I can reccoment about it for everyone that plan to be in Cordova.

Very cool staff members, super kind and chill. Everything was great and I will definitely go back. Really nice facilities and plenty of space. Killer terrace too! "uush, ¡qué Ricooo!" Thanks for everything Aldea!

• 22nd Nov 2013