Aldea Hostel Cordoba Reviews

Santa Rosa 447, Cordoba, Argentina

Big hostel, around 100 beds total. Good place for meeting people. Lots of public areas. Three computers for internet. On weekends social gatherings take place, so if your room is close to the yard you may have trouble sleeping. Free coffee and milk for breakfast. In my room there were 6 beds with just 2 lockers. Small bedclothes that didn't cover my whole body. Weather was cold and heating was OK. Staff are friendly but some of them don't know the town well.

• 16th May 2014
  • Argentina

Booked this hostel as it was one of very few available at the time. Good points are the huge, well-equipped kitchen and fast wi-fi. Reasonable atmosphere in the patio area but I think there are better hostels in Cordoba for this. Location is a bit far away from the nightlife, however there are big supermarkets and a parilla restaurants nearby. The standard of the bathrooms in this hostel is awful, I think there are disputed border regions in Africa with better facilities.

Only stayed here for a night, but the staff and everyone were really great. Nice and close to everything. The atmosphere really takes the cake though. Feels just like home. Will definitely come back to stay here!

• 24th Mar 2014

Only argentinian, french and israeli people here, who did not speak English. Not a nice place to be when you are traveling alone. There were 2 girls in my room who made a big mess of the room (we were with 3 people in a 6 person bedroom, so luckily we could still move around). Breakfast was 1 very tiny sandwich. The showers were really dirty, and no one had hangers to put up your clothes. The mattresses were extremely filthy. I have stayed in many hostels, but I wouldn't recommend this one.