Aldea Hostel Cordoba Reviews

Santa Rosa 447, Cordoba, Argentina

A very nice hostel, with a nice rooftop terrace and most of all : great staff !! Very helpful and thaughtful ! The hostel was clean and had a nice atmosphere. We will definitaly come back if back in Cordoba, wish by the way, thanks to the staff who gave us good tips, was a great city to visit !! Loved it !

One of the wearest hostels I ever stayed, because most of the staff doesn't speak spanish or english. I stayed in a single room and my jacket was stolen. I had to ask the staff to find it but they didn't really care about it.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Aldea hostel is great! It has a really great atmosphere and the common patio and kitchen make it easy to meet other guests. Staff is helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!

Really nice staff, in particular Pablo. Overall, happy with stay. My only big issue was the smoking in the main common area (partially covered) which made it unpleasant for me to be there. Suggest that smokers be made go to the rooftop terrace or outside. Place was cleaned daily but felt it could do with a 'spring' clean overall.

Nice hostel in a good location, very clean, nice bathroom/shower facilities with good WIFI signal, yummy breakfast - I really loved dulce de leche - and great staff... Thanks Pablo for all your help!

Great hostel! very big. Brand new bathrooms and showers!

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Israel

Great place to stay, everything was clean and confortable!