Aldea Hostel Cordoba Reviews

Santa Rosa 447, Cordoba, Argentina

Communal areas were great with plenty of space to chill out. Nice rooftop patio and in a great location. Only thing I would say is that the rooms definitely need updating as they are pretty outdated. This is the only reason why I've marked it down for value for money!

I had a short stay in Cordoba, and was very well welcomed by the staff of Aldea Hostel, they were very helpfull. I was in a confortable 4-bed dorm. A good point : the hostel is very clean (bathroom, rooms, ...)

A very nice hostel, with a nice rooftop terrace and most of all : great staff !! Very helpful and thaughtful ! The hostel was clean and had a nice atmosphere. We will definitaly come back if back in Cordoba, wish by the way, thanks to the staff who gave us good tips, was a great city to visit !! Loved it !

One of the wearest hostels I ever stayed, because most of the staff doesn't speak spanish or english. I stayed in a single room and my jacket was stolen. I had to ask the staff to find it but they didn't really care about it.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Aldea hostel is great! It has a really great atmosphere and the common patio and kitchen make it easy to meet other guests. Staff is helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!

Really nice staff, in particular Pablo. Overall, happy with stay. My only big issue was the smoking in the main common area (partially covered) which made it unpleasant for me to be there. Suggest that smokers be made go to the rooftop terrace or outside. Place was cleaned daily but felt it could do with a 'spring' clean overall.

Had a great time there! Staff was really friendly, except for a younger and grumpy guy. The others were so lovely! Very helpful. The common areas are great too, nice for getting to know people. The bedroom was dirty when we arrived, and it stayed like that. It was also really hot, and the fans were very noisy. But the atmosphere and the people made the stay really worth it. Plus, it seemed that other rooms and bathrooms were cleaner. And its a great location.

Nice hostel in a good location, very clean, nice bathroom/shower facilities with good WIFI signal, yummy breakfast - I really loved dulce de leche - and great staff... Thanks Pablo for all your help!