8.5
Fabulous 402 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 402 Total Reviews
Aldea Hostel Cordoba Located at Santa Rosa 447, , Cordoba.
Argentina
Cordoba 5000 Santa Rosa 447
85% 402
-31.4108827 -64.1891026
    Rooms available

• Turkmenistan, Couple, 25-30
30th Nov 2016

staff is helpful and positive. Hostel is overally clean and close to the center. However kitchen materials should be updated. and it is better to mention additional %15 rate for credit cards in the hostelworld page...

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016

Staff and location are great. Unfortunately small room (6 bed dorm on 10 squaremeter), but a nice environment and a lovely roofterrace (with cute kitten).

• Canada, Female, 31-40
11th Nov 2016
7.7

I enjoyed my stay at Aldea. The staff were friendly, the location was great and the vibe was amazing. There's a stunning rooftop where you can have a drink and mix with other travelers or with staff. While I was there, there was a bit of a water issue but apart from that it was great. What I didn't appreciate was the manager asking me (after entering the premise) if I was booked at the hotel and where I was from. Like I walked in and just was there to use the wi-fi. I found it really rude ;/

• England, Couple, 25-30
25th Oct 2016

Great hostel, staff are really friendly and happy to help in any way they can. Good activities to get involved with. Breakfast ok. Shower rooms a little cramped but hot water and def not the worst I've seen. Private room was great, good bed. Would recommend.

• USA, Male, 31-40
11th Oct 2016

Awesome hostel with amazing staff! Would highly recommend!

Thank you!!!!! :)

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
18th Sep 2016

Was quiet when I visited so can't really account for the atmosphere but the staff where really nice and the place has a really cool set up. Spacious courtyard within the hostel and fridge full of drinks

Hello Ciaran, thanks for your review!! Its great to hear that you had a good experience with us! Youre always welcome to come back!

18th Sep 2016

Nice hostel, great staff; they speak English and they are willing to help you. There were not that many others, when we were there, so I can't say that much about the athmosphere but the common areas and roof top are nice! There are lockers, breakfast is okay and bathrooms are clean. We really liked our stay!

Hello Satu, We´re glad to receive a review as yours! Its great to know that you and your friends enjoyed your stay at Aldea Hostel, feel free to come back!

10th Sep 2016

The staff is very kind and friendly! I appreciate their making extra efforts to accommodate!!! The price for laundry is 150 pesos and the price for a towel was 50 pesos, both the highest amount of any hostel I've been to in all of SA, including el Calafate and Usuaia. The men's shower light switch hangs by electric wires and in the men's bathroom the knob to flush the toilet leaks so every time you flush the toilet you get water on your hand. Use the women's shower room and you'll be happier.

Hello Matt, thanks for your review! Its great you like our staff. Sorry for the inconveniences with the bathroom and showers. We've already tried to fix those points that were faulty, thanks for letting us know!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016
7.7

Nice place ran by some lovely people who were really helpful. Cute dogs and cats roaming around the place which has a real ecofriendly feel.

Hello Seamus, thanks for your review! Fortunately we had this week the visit of some lovely animals although we usually dont receive them hehe...Be always welcome at Aldea Hostel, your home in Cordoba!

• Italy, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2016

Cannot make a single complaint about this hostel...by far one of the best I've ever been to in Latin America ! The staff is very helpful while recommending restaurants, day trips outside the city and genuinely eager to help with whatever ! The rooms and bathrooms were very nice and clean, but what I loved the most was the great atmosphere that makes it a perfect place to meet other travellers and the lovely rooftop terrace were the staff plans BBQ s and other activities !

Ciao Roberta, grazie mille! Thanks for your comment, was a pleasure to enjoy this week with you, person with good vibration and buena onda! Be always welcome at Aldea Hostel, your home in Cordoba.