Aldea Hostel San Jose Reviews

Calle 28 y Av.Segunda, frente a Sala Garbo, Casa E, San Jose, Costa Rica

Super nice hostel. Great big old house. Staff were really friendly and a basic but welcome free breakfast. Just a shame it was really quiet

The staff is very friendly and happy to help! For someone who knows little Spanish this was very helpful and much appreciated!

• 18th May 2015

I was given good advice for a Lebanese restaurant down the road which was a great meal. The Aldea had great Turkish pizzas, unfortunately I was there on a Sunday the night when they were closed.The staff were friendly and helpful. One thing I asked the cleaner not to continue using the strong chemical smelling cleaners in my bathroom, as I had arrived before the room was readyIt would be so much nicer if they used natural Eucalyptus smelling soap. The staff helpfully found me a different room.

• 1st Mar 2015

Hi! Thanks for your comments! Your feedback is really useful to improve our guests experience here at Aldea Hostel. I'm glad you found the staff helpful and friendly, offering good advice; we try very hard to offer the best service possible. I'm sorry you had a problem with the smell of our cleaning products, but I'm happy our staff could provide you with a solution! We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!