Aldea Hostel San Jose Reviews

Calle 28 y Av.Segunda, frente a Sala Garbo, Casa E, San Jose, Costa Rica

I really liked staying at this hostel. The staff was helpful and the rooms and bathrooms were really clean. The kitchen was big and you had everything you needed. The hostel was really Close to the Tica bus Station, thats the main reason why I booked it. Also the city center and the main attractions where in walking distance. would definitly stay there again.

Great stay. The staff and other guests were wonderful. Nothing too fancy but exactly what I needed.

Very dark place. The walls are filthy and cleaning isn't the best but decent. Burning incense bothered me but others like it. Hostel was fairly quiet with the exception of loud groups in the early morning. Great location.

• 18th Jul 2014

We enjoyed the stall and other visitors very much. The outside kitchen and eating area is a great area to meet and talk in. But this is a old building and our bathroom was really not able to made clean. I would prefer staying at a newer building.

• 16th Jul 2014