Ale-Hop Albufeira Hostel

Fabulous 182 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 182 Total Reviews

27th Dec 2016

Great location, and really friendly helpful staff.

• India, Female, 25-30
26th Oct 2016

Amazing hostel :) Has great location right in the center of the old town. Staff is very friendly. Very clean hostel with amazing roof top.

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
24th Sep 2016
4.9

Worst staff I have ever experienced!!! I arrived in Albufeira at 12pm and I knew the check in was only at 3pm. But I just wanted to use the bathroom to change myself, so I could enjoy the beach while waiting. BUT.. they made me change in storage room. Yeah, the place where the store the products of the store. DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!!!!