Ale-Hop Albufeira Hostel Reviews

Rua 5 de Outubro, 23, Albufeira, Albufeira, Portugal

Excellent kitchen with TV. all other communal areas are outside, not so great when it rains. Staff try hard, but they also have to work in the shop. CCTV staffs the hostel. Wi-fi very erratic.

Hostel is very nice and clean for the most part, however the bathroom in my room smelled absolutely revolting. I used a different bathroom because the smell was intolerable. Has good A/C and is in a great location

We had to change rooms during our stay in Albufeira. That was quite annoying. We had to change all our plans, because we had to check-out and check-in again. Because of that, we asked for a discount, but they were not flexibel or forthcoming.

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

Location is central, good for me but noisy for others. There is no really a reception, you have to check in at the shop ale hop And staff are mostly the sellers of the shop. Staff is almost absent, poor customer policy and the girl that checked me in was rude, don t ask information they won't answer any questions. I found the place no friendly at all. Room for 6 are too much small. I payed 29 euro per night for a bed in a mixed dormitory and it was quite expensive for what I found.

There is no reception at all, you do the check-in and the check-out inside their shop, consequently with a normal shop opening hours...our bedroom (6 persons) was far too small, there was no space around the beds..really not enough for 35€ per night.. They should at least: put someone all day long for receptionist; change to 4 bed-rooms the 6 bed-rooms..