Ale-Hop Albufeira Hostel Reviews

Rua 5 de Outubro, 23, Albufeira, Albufeira, Portugal

Finally all my dreams have been fullfilled. Thanks to albufeira ale-hop life is worth luving again. And also albufeira is heaven on earth!!!

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

I came in the off season and because it was not busy, they upgraded me from a dorm to my own room with shower/toilet and TV. My room also had remote controlled climate (heat and AC so I could adjust it from bed, which was great). The kitchen was clean and inviting, as well as stocked with everything you may need to cook/store leftovers. Rooftop deck was great. The staff was helpful when needed otherwise, they don't bother you. Only complaint was weak Wireless signal in the room- elsewhere fine.

• 24th Jan 2014