Alegravila HI Buzios Central Reviews

Av.Jose Bento Ribeiro Dantas, 1475, Buzios, Brazil

Horrible, trashy, I do NOT recommend this place to anyone. The manager, Bianca, is irresponsable and dishonest. Nearly midnight I had to leave the hostel, because of a party that was taking place at the hostel. With the loudly sound was impossible to sleep. In the other day, I came back to the hostel to take my money back. The girl didn´t want to give me back! I had to go to the police and to the city´s tourism department to denounce the place. A very big stress!!!

would definitely stay in this hostel again. More like a hotel than a hostel. Although about 15 mins walk from town and a good half an hour walk from the beach, Buzios is an expensive place to stay and this hostel is certainly value for money. It is also very clean with friendly staff

HI, Our stay in the hostel was fine. Room ok but TV didn't work. Low season so almost nobody allocated there. Good breakfast. They have wireless connection but they don't have a computer with internet for guests in case you don't have laptop. Staff partly well, one more than the other. Good location aprox 10 min walking to the Historic city centre.

Me and my girlfriend spend a lovely time in Alegravila, staff was very nice with us , the location is very convinience because you have a Ferradura and Tartaruga beach a few blocks (10 min walking aprox), The hostel is very nice you feel an Atmosphere of peace and relax. (I personally recommend this place, dont worry about the bad score, that`s was because of the old administration now there is a new one, ready to make this place a great hostel.)

• 8th Apr 2012
  • Chile

Wonderful place, very cozy, good location and very friendly staff. Enjoyed stayed there a lot and definite recommend, no complains!

Rooms need updating, pool needs to be cleaned. I was expecting more of this place...it´s disapointing...the staff is really nice though.

muy buena onda y muy ricos desayunos!!

Clean place, excellent breakfast, very friendly staff. It's a bit far from the town's buzz, so it's perfect for a quite vacation. GO THERE! ENJOY!

The closest beach is at 15 min walk. you might need to take the bus, taxi or rent a car to get around to enjoy the most of Buzios. Otherwise, really cool hostel, the staff does not speak english though.

En general, la posada era buena. Muy buen desayuno y un grado de limpieza aceptable. Lo único malo fue que la cadena (flush) del baño no funcionaba bien y había que tirarla como cuatro veces. Todo lo demás, bien.

When we got to Buzios Alegravila the hotel did not have our reservation. Fortunately they were able to provide us with a room. But I am not impressed with this booking site and will not be using it again.

Arrived to stay at Dorm...bad news. Dorm is on the main road (very noisy) and the Male dorm..well..stank. Luckily the girl I was travelling with agreed to share a private room out the back with me. These are much nicer. The staff do not speak english with the exception of the owner, lots of pointing and miming. Do not stay here if you intend to stay in a dorm. 10 minute walk into town.

Luktar mycket mögel!!!

We were satisfied with the hostel and the staff for that matter until the road wortks outside cut the power off from the hostel. This meant we were without power or running water for almost 2 days ans to be honest the staff could[ve been more helpful. they didn[t seem to be chasing an answer to the problem and didn[t even offer any water in a basin to wash with. Very poor and ruined the last two days of our stay in buzios.

This hostel is near to some nice beaches and the city centre. As it is in the centre of the peninsula, you are not stuck on one specific beach. Staff is friendly and very helpful.

Excellent hostel- very clean, secure and spacious rooms. The staff were excellent- particularly Fatima. We really enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hostel.