Alegria's Hostel Reviews

Calle 9 # 02-13, Bogota, Colombia

It's awesome. vivinas is soooo warm and kind. And I met a lot of friends here. It's close to everywhere and the neighborhood is so beautiful! I will live in here again if I come back again. (++love the password of wifi~~)

• 13th Sep 2014
  • China

Beautiful colonial house with lovely devour. Good location as only a couple of blocks from main square. Basic breakfast of coffee, croissants and juice but better than most Colombian hostels offer! Only advice would be to avoid walking back alone in dark as location slightly quiet. Lovely, friendly staff.

Best Hostel I ve visited in Bogota. The atmosphere was brilliant because of super nice travellers and the staff (Vivana and the guy, dont know his name)! Very clean and helpful staff!!!

Really nice staff. Sociable atmosphere. Very top end of Candelaria (location could be better). Overall a nice hostel.

Real chill hostel highly recommended.

It's a really nice hostel with a lovely vibe, easy to meet people and has a guitar! Staff is very friendly and breakfast is great. Vivi es chevre y muy amable!

A realy Nice hostel in a Nice area. The private room is very Nice and clean. The next time i Will book this hostel again.

Good value for money hostel, located in La Calenderia neighborhood, close to a lot of tourist restaurants and sites to visit. One clear disadvantage is the fact that it only has 2 bathrooms and in the morning it gets crowded, but that is the price to pay if you want to stay in the historical centre in a colonial type house. One of the staffers, Vivi I believe is her name, is a very cheerful, kind and open hearted host, and she definitely made the stay feel nicer.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Romania

Great spot in Bogota! Nice people and location is perfect.

• 20th Aug 2014

It was good, but the wifi was always problem. Staff was cool and helpful! rooms are not that clean but not bad. Bed was so comfortable!

• 19th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Lovely staff, great hostel! Really enjoyed my stay there - thank you Alegria's Hostel!! :)

• 7th Aug 2014

We stayed at three hostels in Colombia, and Alegria's was definitely the best. The accommodations are charming, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the dogs, Mocha and Poker, are awesome. We only suggest fixing the bedroom door lock.

Fantastic place that's easy to meet people in a nice part of the city.

Beutyfull, thanks for this gret coment, definut this is the best way for say to people like us thanks! We will be wating the moment for have you here again, your home in Colombia, we love people like you. Come back soon.

It´s a amazing place, I was feeling very comfortable, I was feeling great with the other people, The bedroom was very quiet. I love the decoration, the rustic touch, the flowers, the lights, the colours,the attention, the kindness. It´s the other level. I have no hesitation in recommending it.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Gracias ! Es un precioso comentario, el hostl es tu casa, tu lo sabes y no dudes en venir cada vez que busques a tu amiga, un lugar para abrir la mente y dejar volar el alma, te quiero de todo corazon.

I love the decoration of the hostel, the bathrooms were clean the bedroom very comfortable. The kitchen is big, I felt like home and don't doubt to come back. It's a very good choice

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

This hostel is very pretty, and charming. Vivian is a kind person, the neighborhood is great and beautiful, the two dogs are very friendly. This hostel reminded me of my grandmas farm. I really like it

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

The hostel has two employees per day during the week. these staffs schedule reservations, do the cleaning and make the breakfast. the dogs are friendly, but loose too much hair. I personally made ​​a reservation and when I arrived there were no beds. They asked me if I could stay on the couch and I denied. The location is good and there are enough blankets. The staffs are very nice.

It was really Kind. The staff Nice and friendly. The ambience very good. You can go there :)

Great hostel that I warmed to over my stay. Met some awesome people and there are two GORGEOUS dogs. Staff are lovely (FYI they speak very limited English). Wifi is good. I definitely recommend a 4 bed dorm or private as the 10bed is cramped. Area is safe so long as you keep an eye out and don't go walking alone at night. 24hr reception was great.

This is music for our house love, thanks!!!! Welcome back when ever you want, thanks!

After 3 months in SA, this was the worst hostel yet. The private room was so tiny we hardly had space for our bags on the ground. Half way through the night the bed broke in the middle, we kept rolling into each other and didn't sleep. The staff couldn't speak English so we couldn't explain why we didn't want to stay a second night. They put us on the phone with the owner, who said 'Darling, if you don't want to pay a second night, we'll just charge your credit card, welcome to Columbia'

« first « Prev 1 2 3