Alegria's Hostel Reviews

Calle 9 # 02-13, Bogota, Colombia

Helpful, friendly staff, good location, there is also a kitchen. There were only a few very small lockers in the hostel, suitable for valuables only, and all were used by other guests :( One of the two showers doesn't even have a head, it's just a pipe coming out of the wall. Atmosphere was okay, and they organise some activities. Go to the tejo evening if you can!

This is a great hostel! The beds aren't the best I've had but the atmosphere here is just fantastic. The staff is extremely friendly and everyone benefits from it. Everyone is in a good mood and the vibe couldn't be better. The owner of the place knows the hotspots of the city and is always willing to help you out. If you fancy dogs, you should definitely come to this place since they have two playful and cool dogs.

This is a cosy hostel that attracts a chilled out crowd. The staff are lovely and helpful. I stayed in the 10 bed dorm which was cramped but comfortable. The beds have plenty of blankets which is important as it gets cold at night in Bogota. There is a simple breakfast of coffee, juice and bread served every day and a computer for guest use. The hostel is located in the tourist area of La Candelaria and is within walking distance of most tourist attractions. I really enjoyed my stay here.

The staff are excellent - incredibly friendly and eager to help. The hostel is beautiful, clean and well maintained. There was a flowery tree outside our window where we often saw hummingbirds, and almost every time I saw staff, they were cleaning. Alegeria’s Hostel feels like home. I always looked forward to a friendly welcome every time I knocked on their door. Many backpackers we met at Alegria’s, came back to stay when passing through Bogota a second or third time. I recommend it to anyone.

• 28th Feb 2014

Great location, excellent staff, beautiful rooms.

Fun, cosy, excellent!

Great location in the Candelario neighborhood. You can easily walk to restaurants and the main plazas. Staff are friendly and provide great city advice. Hostel is quiet and has a very chill vibe.

Great relaxed hostel with friendly, personable staff and an excellent shower.

the hostel staff is very very friendly. they tryed to help you with every concern, cleaned our room every day and even made breakfast for us and cleaned the dishes. good atmosphere and nice place if you want to meet other travellers. we recommand it.

1 2 3 Next » last »