Alegria's Hostel Reviews

Calle 9 # 02-13, Bogota, Colombia

Comoda y bella la casa... ambiente relajado ...me gusto el juego de la rana y el patio trasero

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Super auberge ou nous avons trouvé à la fois le calme et une ambiance très chaleureuse. On s'y sent bien! Idéalement placé dans Bogota.

• 27th Jun 2015

Really enjoyed my stay at Alegria's. Staff is awesome, hostel is beautiful, and met some really amazing people there. Only downfalls might be that it's high up on the hill and there are only 2 showers and one of the days there wasn't any hot water at all. It was fixed the following day though which is awesome. Wifi seems to be shotty everywhere in colombia so far but as long as you don't need to use it when everyone is around for siesta, it's not unbearable by any means. Definitely recommend :)

This is more that a hostel , you gonna feel like if is your home. The kindness of Vivi , Mr. Ruben and Dana will make u feel so comfortable .

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Venezuela

I have only been here for one night, but i liked it. The staff is really nice and the lady helped me with everything, she was really cool. Location is good, just a few minutes walk from the main square. Dorm was fine, although one girl got bug bites. Breakfast is simple; bread, jam and jus.

No comments. Alegria's have all you need.

on a beaucoup apprecie cet endroit qui est chaleureux, tres propre et de toute securite

• 11th Jun 2015

Nous avions réservés et nous n'avons quasiment pas eu de lit, quand finalement ils nous en ont déniché un le lendemain ils nous ont foutu à la porte car ils etaient plein même si nous étions déja la avant certain qui venait d'arriver....

• 5th Jun 2015

The staff was so friendly. They really made my tay a 10 out of 10. I was sick my first days and another traveller came in who was even worse. They brought in somw very nice ladies to make us a Colombian remedy tea to help us feel better. The next day I was almost 100%, and the day after I was back to normal. That bit of hospitality made me feel so welcome and looked after. It was so nice of them to do that. They are great people at this hostel :)

• 28th May 2015

Nice dorm beds but a considerable lack of bathrooms. 2 bathrooms for all dorms and private rooms. Ran out of hot water while there.

For the most part the the hostel was great. Very friendly staff and the grounds are quite charming. However, our bed we terrible and both sides caved toward the middle. We also told reception that we would like to stay another night the day before, then when I woke up she told me that they were over booked and that we had to go. She was friendly about it and gave us time to find a new hostel, but it was mildly frustrating.

• 21st May 2015

Seré completamente sincera, cuando llegue al hostal me decepcione un poco, no se parecía mucho a como lo muestran las fotos, es un hostal muy pequeño y sencillo (de lo cual no tengo problema) pero al tocar y al recibirme viviana entendí la magia del lugar. El servicio es excelente y te hacen sentir en casa inmediatamente. Viviana es una persona hermosisima y junto con Ruben armonizan el lugar y hacen que sea fácil la integración de todos los huéspedes. Gracias por todo! :D

It is a very cheap accomodation so you really cannot ask for too much. The room with 2 beds that we had was spacious and had a fireplace inside. All rooms dont have a fireplace. The rooms are very cold so prepare to dress warmly for the night unless you use the fireplace. We bought some firewood for 5000 pesos (the staff ordered the wood for us). The breakfast is enough, there is some fruit (one morning we had pine apple, the other honey melon), bread and juice. The wifi worked badly.

Un de mis hostales favoritos en Colombia! El staff es muy amable, siempre ayudando, es un placer de quedarme en alegrias hostal cada vez que vengo a Bogota. La ubicacion es excellente en el centro de la candelaria, el desayuno rico y las camas muy comodas :) Y tienen perros lindos!

I only booked just one night here with the intention of extending, since I would be in Bogota for about a week. However, I had to find a new hostel the next day, because I had a laptop with me and the only lockers they had were tiny, that could only fit passports, phones and money etc. but no larger items. The free "breakfast" was a bit of bread with some butter. Not really an adequate meal. The staff were really friendly and I loved their 2 dogs. The room was comfortable and quite.

As soon as we arrived we were made welcome. Wished we could have stayed longer.

• 12th May 2015

Great hostel for the money. Staff don't speak English but are very willing to be as helpful as possible.

C'est un hôtel très agréable, très propre, et très accueillant! Les salles de bains sont propres. Le petit déjeuner est a volonter. Viviana est une personne très aimable, souriante et serviable, tout le personnel est très sympathique. J'y ai rencontrer des gens supers, vraiment c'est un endroit parfait pour passer quelques jours.

• 4th May 2015

Chambre privative très confortable et propre. Personnel serviable et accueillant. Trop de lits par rapport aux capacités d'accueil de l'auberge : seulement 2 douches, très petit espace commun intérieur, cuisine peu spacieuse.

Es importante que el pago se pueda realizar con tarjeta de crédito o de debito.

« first « Prev 1 2 3