Alekin Hostel Reviews

Via Porta Rossa 6, Florence, Italy

Very sympathetic owner, nice room! Just difficult to find, because the name of the hostel is very small, but is in a very good location! I really like it

The hostel was really close to the central train station. The staff was helpful in getting around the city and giving information. The rooms were as to be expected and not too bad. there are multiple bathrooms which meant there was no waiting to use a bathroom when getting ready. Also the staff allowed me to leave my bags after checkout for a few hours before I left the city and that was really helpful becasue I didn't have to pay for an extra night.

• 29th Oct 2014

Good place if you want to be in the city center, Next to the Duomo, clean. you have nothing more, it isn´t nice, but good plave if you just care about sleeping in a clean and centric place

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Spain

There were not individual places to lock things up in the rooms. The walls were also covered in squished bugs. I found a few hairs still on the pillow and in the sheets. The internet barely worked, we were lucky to be on for more than 2 minutes at a time. It was a little hard to find also, a sign would have been helpful.

Nearly impossible to find!

We had a great stay at Alekin hostel. It is in a great location. Room size is good, and there are two bathrooms which means at least one is free majority of the time. We couldn't find the hostel at first, but it was the place we originally thought. The sign 'alekin' is written quite small on the buzzer.