Alemap House Reviews

PO Box 53822, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

we effectively did not see any staff during our time there - this felt much more like a house share than a hostel, as we were given keys and were then alone in the house for two days. The owner did come when we had a question one night, but she was travelling the rest of the time. The facility was very nice, but my friend and I both agreed that we would not have felt comfortable as women staying alone there when we thought we reserved a hostel/ b

Alemap House is a wonderful home away from home with very friendly staff and excellent facilities. I couldn't recommend it more highly if you're in Dar for a few days or for longer!

View all Dar es Salaam Bed and Breakfasts