Alentejo Surf Camp & Hostel Reviews

Milfontes, Urbanização Alagoachos 143A, 7645-012 Vila Nova, Vila Nova de Milfontes, Portugal

The owner was rude and abrupt. He treated his staff poorly. It was overbooked . Very poorly organised.

The hostel is absolutely great!! I really enjoyed having breakfast every morning with everybody and the common dinners. It feels like coming home after a long time of traveling. the surfing was really cool - I think that I actually could improve during that few days :D

Great Hostel! awesome staff. Sergio is the best "cazzone" ever ! :D

It was a great stay! We enjoyed it so much to surf and hang out with your guys, felt like a big family:) I would recommend this place to everybody& we are going to come back for sure;)

Best hostel experience ever. I not only want to come back, but I would love to work there. I really loved it.

I had a stay at the hostel with friendly Sergio and team that I will not forget. I had booked two nights but decided to book an extra one to make room for all of the things to do. The beaches are stunning. :::)

• 16th Jun 2015