Alentejo Surf Camp & Hostel Reviews

Milfontes, Urbanização Alagoachos 143A, 7645-012 Vila Nova, Vila Nova de Milfontes, Portugal

Perfect relaxed atmosphere, and Sergio was a super-friendly host who I could chat to for ages!

• 30th May 2014

This is an awesome hostel and definitely a must stay in Vila Nova da Milfontes. Sergio takes such good care of you, you feel like you're visiting old friends rather than staying in a hostel. I would definitely go back!

Unfortunately we stayed just for 2 nights. The hostel is perfectly equipped and due to Sergio and Diana we had an awesome stay in Alentejo Surf Hostel! Both are super welcoming and it felt much more like visiting friends than being in a hostel! Thanks for that and the legendary pan cakes! We will come back!

I had an awesome stay in alentejo surf hostel! It felt much more like visiting friends than being in a hostel! Sergio and Diana really took great care of me and made me feel at home right away! Thanks for that! We had some great surf together as well! I can recommend this hostel to anyone who simply wants to have a good time!

View all Vila Nova de Milfontes Hostels