Ålesund Hostel Reviews

Parkgata, M�re og romsdal, Alesund, Norway

All positive. Yes! Excellent breakfast buffet. Close to bus terminal. Nice common area. Plenty of plug outlets. Free use of washer and dryer with reasonable cost for powder. Folding table for clothes. Lockers available for valuables. Convenient table for computer work in the male dorm. Spacious kitchen with everything you could possibly need. Separate bathrooms and showers. Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. Wonderful city. Fantastic experience overall!

The location is very nice, near the centre and bus terminal, close to the park, from the window you can watch the viewpoint Fjellstua. The hostel is clean and quiet, the breakfast buffet great, the staff working hard, so at any time nothing was missing on the buffet table. The common area is very nice and the kitchen spacious and well equipped. The only mistake, the kitchen in our room was not working.

The hostel is top of town. So nice view and easy approaching to observation platform. But to go hostel you have to climb up small acclivity or some stairs. But I love their great breakfast and free self laundry service with my own cleanser.

It is very nice place to stay with family friends.

• 1st May 2014
  • Thailand

This hostel was extremely comfortable and exactly what we needed on our night stay! My friend & I ended up with a four person room all to ourselves. This meant we had a bathroom, including a shower, all to ourselves as well! It was very clean and a great place to stay. It even included a buffet breakfast, which was better than some hotels I've stayed at. There was a kitchen in our room which wasn't working, but there was a community one downstairs which we never needed to use. Recommend!

Little bit noisy cuz of construction works on the road near hostel. But it is nice place, I stayed in 12 bed male dorm.