Alex House Reviews

Borgo dei Greci 13, Florence, Italy

Fab location right in the heart of Florence, surrounded by cafes and restaurants, everything is within 5mins walk. The staff were very friendly and always smiling. We stayed in a very spacious private room with a view out onto a nice little courtyard. Very peaceful hostel got a good nights sleep.

My only issue was that on checkout day I had a hard time finding any staff to give my key to, and other guests had the same problem. I understand that with such a small hostel the staff can't be everywhere, but it would have been nice to have a number to call or something. I was late for my taxi.

• 17th May 2014

I'm sorry for your taxi but you had the keys, in fact, to give maximum freedom to our customers we say to leave the keys on the desk if they have to leave the 'hostel early in the morning or during the night, also if the customer wishes, we can book a taxi for any time of day or night for free. Anyway thanks for your high evaluation of our hostel

Sharing one bathroom for the floor was very inconvenient.

TV in room not working. Have to rent towels. TV not as important but renting towels was not expected. Hard to pack towels when you are traveling with limited baggage. We just had backpacks.

• 6th Mar 2014