Alex's Oceanview Stay Reviews

15 Bitou St., Danshui, 8-8 East Zhongzhen Road, Taipei, Taiwan

Being next to the rail line it is too noisy. The room is listed as delux. As such it is far from being delux. Room is small.

During 4 nights, I only saw a staff person the night I arrived, and she was excellent. There was never anyone around the rest of the time. The location is good because it's so close to the MRT, but as others have mentioned, it's right next to the MRT. That wasn't much problem for me, because my room (big and super clean) was in the basement with only a tiny window into the hallway. The only "oceanview" was on the 2nd floor where other guests were cooking. Nice area to stay in; better w/ a view.

• 2nd Oct 2014

I only got to know that I had to be transferred to their another so called second hostel but turn up to be a homestay when i got there. The owner staying in that house plus other people whom occupying different rooms. I feel so insecure. People walking in and out. Although the staff seem to be nice but it is so unacceptable. They should courtesy email me if there are any changes. I even drop email to them before I came. Please improve.

View all Taipei Bed and Breakfasts