Alex's Oceanview Stay Reviews

15 Bitou St., Danshui, 8-8 East Zhongzhen Road, Taipei, Taiwan

I only got to know that I had to be transferred to their another so called second hostel but turn up to be a homestay when i got there. The owner staying in that house plus other people whom occupying different rooms. I feel so insecure. People walking in and out. Although the staff seem to be nice but it is so unacceptable. They should courtesy email me if there are any changes. I even drop email to them before I came. Please improve.

If you love Hello Kitty, this hostel might be just for you. The hostel front has a unique collection of all things Hello Kitty. The hostel is located 2 minutes away from Tamsui MRT station. Fisherman's wharf is ferry ride away and is worth a visit during sunset for a romantic and relaxing stroll. Bali is also a ferry ride away a; probably a newer touristy area with a boardwalk. Tamsui night market is also worth a visit. All of this makes this place a fun place to stay.

• 13th Jun 2014

Staff team is very nice. Location is 1 mins walk from MRT which is great. Center to many attraction point and food. I will choose this hostel again without a doubt.

• 15th May 2014