Alexander Hostel Reviews

165 Mohamed Farid St, Down Town, Cairo, Cairo, Egypt

Location great, staff friendly but pushy, not clean rooms, sheets get not changed i guess, lots of mosquitos, no atmosphere.

Lovely staff great location. Would return definitely.

• 11th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

We're very helpful,with my travel plans, recomadations to other places in Aswan & Luxor. Help with storing my bike box while I traveled Egypt, help with to and from Airport as well as tours in the Cairo area to pyramids and few other places. The rooms very clean, wifi works great.. After my tour come back for more night stays, this and the Bob Marley Sharif hotel will recommend to all.. Both make you feel at home..!

Very nice place to stay! I recommend. Excellent!!!

Very clean hostel & very helpful staff , thanks Alexnder Hostel :)

• 16th Dec 2014

I 100% recommend this hostel!!! Excellent in every respect. Big clean rooms with individual beds, not bunks! Wonderful staff, who helped me with many things. Don't hestitate to come here. Good location too!

• 5th Dec 2014

I had very nice stay at Alexander hotel. People there are very nice and helpful, especially Mr Mostafa who is the responsible for the tourism there ..... highly recommended for budget travelers and backpackers.