Alexanderplatz Accomodation Reviews

Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 15, Berlin, Germany

No reception, no free wi-fi, good cleaning, good localisation, automatic doors in the rooms with problems, problems with the lockers (it opens even with my 2 lockers)

• 11th Aug 2014

As I rated before the location couldn't be better, but the bedroom windows face the road. As there were no fans in it, no chance to sleep with the windowns closed, which means to much noise coming from outside. They work with the minimum number of staff . I need to say that Jose, the assistant, was really helpful. Besides this, they work from 11am o 8pm, maximum. Any problem we have out of working hours, there is nobody to help us. The cleanliness was good. Tiny kitchen on the aisle. No internet

• 1st Aug 2014

VERY loud. Difficult to sleep if not drunk. Met some nice people in the hostel but no common area to hang out so ended up in corridors. Was there for a week and bed linen never changed. If you're planning in going in the summer, go elsewhere. The lack of air conditioning will be torture

Kitchen is tiny, no oven - only microwave and fridge. But bathrooms are great and the bedrooms are nice too. Fantastic value for money! And right above a Vietnamese and sushi place - what could be better!

It took me a very long time to find the Hostel. The sign for it is extremely small and difficult to locate. The store next door didn't even know there was a hostel there. Once I found the place I enjoyed my stay there but it shouldn't have been that difficult to find. Maybe a bigger sign? Also, it was really hot in there. With no internal cooling system we had to keep the windows open. Since the room faced the street, sleeping was difficult because the sounds of the traffic and trains came in.