Alexanderplatz Accomodation Reviews

Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 15, Berlin, Germany

VERY loud. Difficult to sleep if not drunk. Met some nice people in the hostel but no common area to hang out so ended up in corridors. Was there for a week and bed linen never changed. If you're planning in going in the summer, go elsewhere. The lack of air conditioning will be torture

Kitchen is tiny, no oven - only microwave and fridge. But bathrooms are great and the bedrooms are nice too. Fantastic value for money! And right above a Vietnamese and sushi place - what could be better!

It took me a very long time to find the Hostel. The sign for it is extremely small and difficult to locate. The store next door didn't even know there was a hostel there. Once I found the place I enjoyed my stay there but it shouldn't have been that difficult to find. Maybe a bigger sign? Also, it was really hot in there. With no internal cooling system we had to keep the windows open. Since the room faced the street, sleeping was difficult because the sounds of the traffic and trains came in.