Alexanderplatz Accomodation Reviews

Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 15, Berlin, Germany

Amazing location, very flexible with us and let us leave our bags on the last day. Room was a little smaller than expected from the photos, but we could not complain otherwise. We had a great stay.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Only 100m from Alexanderplatz train station. Two stops to main station. Staff are super nice and willing to do anything to help with tge stay. This is my second stay here and would stay again. This time a bunch of French noobs wrecked it for everyone. Apparently they didn't know how to flush the toilets, thought it wad ok to be w@nkers 24/7 and they were apparently God's gift to women. (Out of the company's control). A common room would be nice to sit and gey wifi.

i still did not get my money back that was for deposit on Hostelwold. They took 50€ from my credit card for nothing, i had so many problems to get it back. When i arrived in Berlin they just said the Hostel is full. No e-mail, nothing. spent so much money for finding new solutions. A horrible experience. I finally got the Hostel A&O Berlin.