Alexandrie-Montréal Reviews

1750 Amherst, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

The was at least 1 mouse in my room. But other than that everything was good.

Thanks for your comment and for your anderstanding regarding little mouse. We cach it and be sure he is not coming back. Maybe the roof terasse door was let open during the night.

I really enjoyed our stay. The staff is super friendly and makes you feel home. One of the best hostels in Northern America so far!

Generally everything was good. The staff were very helpful and friendly, breakfast is included. This time of year the hostel was quite quiet as is expected. Nice location for walking around the city and finding food.

The Hostel is not exactly downtown, you're at the metro station really quickly though. Free breakfast until 10:15, free laundry, and staff members that make you feel like a part of their little family. Plus they have cool events like sangria party. I really enjoyed my stay there :)

great staff and very sociable place - perfect for the first stopover in Canada!

awesome place as always. very friendly staff and great atmosphere

The atmosphere of Alexandrie Montreal was amazing. Meeting fellow travelers from around the world and getting to know each one was a great experience.

• 21st Mar 2014

I had a private room around the back. It was more than adequate. My flight was delayed and the night guy stayed up to let me in. Overall I enjoyed my stay. Both the desk people were friendly and helpful.

We knew we'd be paying for a cheaper place and didn't have too high of expectations. After arriving, the place turned out to be awesome for a bunch of college kids. The atmosphere was very relaxed, the staff was great, and overall was just an enjoyable place to stay. 100% worth your money.

• 8th Mar 2014

I really enjoyed my time in the hostel, it has a great atmosphere with awesome staff. It is not the newest of hostels so if you are after something fancy then this is not the place for you, but it does have everything you need, its really close to a subway stop and there are plenty of resturants, supermarkets etc close by. I have no complaints at all about the hostel and I will definitely be going there again!

• 1st Jan 2014
  • New Zealand

Good hostel. A very nice, open and large living area/lounge room and kitchen downstairs! Free, basic breakfast. Very lenient with checkout time, especially in Winter. Only one shower though.......

Thank for your nice comment. I am very glad that you gave us 5/5 on Value for money. This is our goal accomodate oversea visitor like you. We have also dorm with private bathroom just a bit more expensive.

Very Very good for the price was clean and not realy really noisy super five stars

Very good value. Eight minutes to metro station and close to lots of restaurants, cafes & shops. Our 8-bed dorm was in fact a 4-bed room sharing a bath with an adjacent 4-bed room. Our rooms & bath were cleaned every day. The heat was on full blast during our stay and I thought the air was too hot & dry. Most of the people staying there were French-speakers. The common areas were quiet and it was not the most lively atmosphere.

• 24th Oct 2013