Fabulous 1,915 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,915 Total Reviews
Alexandrie-Montréal Located at 1750 Amherst, , Montreal.
Canada
Montreal Quebec H2L 3L6 1750 Amherst
89% 1915
45.5190828 -73.5610628
    Rooms available

13th Jan 2017

Place was great for a short getaway. Location was perfect for all the things we wanted to do. Beds were far from comfy but who sleeps anyway? Cool feature they let us use ice skates for free. :) Also a large communal space to hang out and meet people.

• USA, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2017
7.7

I stayed in 2 different rooms at this hostel. The upstairs bedroom suites are very nice and I really enjoyed it! When I stayed in a room on the 1st floor, it was very disappointing. The lounge is so loud that I was woken up from naps and woken up early in the morning. The bathrooms are located in the basement, and 1/2 of the urinals and 1/2 of the showers were broken. I would definitely recommend NOT staying on the 1st floor if you are staying here. Overall not a bad experience though.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Dec 2016

Super friendly and helpful staff. Gave great advice on where to go and marked it on a map. Very close to the metro, but in a wonderful area on its own with a lot to do. There's a nice common area and kitchen on the main floor. They had activities to meet other people at the hostel that led to going out in a group to bars and clubs in the area, so don't be afraid if you're alone. Everything is fairly clean too! All in all a wonderful place and I would stay there again if I'm back in Montréal.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
29th Dec 2016

Great place and great location. Shoutout to Kadar, great guy and helped us with everything. - Niko

28th Dec 2016

Would highly recommend!

28th Dec 2016

Alexandrie has a very open, bohemian atmosphere which makes it good for socializing and meeting people. Still it's not too raucous, and the staff makes sure that guests go downstairs after 11pm which keeps the noise down for guests who want to sleep in the rooms located on the ground floor. There were only 4 lockers in my 8-bed room, but the staff was helpful and offered me another locker downstairs. Breakfasts featured fresh pancakes one morning, home baked croissants another.

• Russia, Female, 18-24
16th Dec 2016

Very nice hostel! I booked it by chance...I wish I could spend more than one day there...I really liked it. The staff was very gentle and helpful, the atmosphere was pretty, good breakfast with pancakes, everything was clean as well. Good experience I recommend you to stay there.

14th Dec 2016

Everything was great! The hostel and rooms are very secure and clean. There is a cozy chill space and a very open kitchen. It's location is right in the village near great coffee shops and a 7 min walk from the green line metro. The staff was very pleasant, and made me feel welcome. They were also very knowledgeable and helpful when it came to planning my excursions. I will definitely stay here again if I'm in MTL.

2nd Dec 2016

The hostel is just north of the Old City and downtown areas and a 10/15 minute walk from the bus station, making it very accessible. The staff are fun and helpful. The restrooms for the group-rooms are well-maintained, but only in the basement. Overall, it was a good experience.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Nov 2016

We had a very good stay - the staff was very nice and helpful, the breakfast was good too, the mattresses were very comfortable and the beds big, it was calm at night and we even got an upgrade!