Alexandrie-Montréal

Superb 1943 Total Reviews
Superb 1943 Total Reviews

18th Feb 2017

Stayed here this weekend with a partner, and the shared room was unreal. Totally awesome. Khadir working the front desk was a huge help and super friendly guy. It was my partner's second visit and my first, and we will both be back for sure.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2017

Really cute place!!! Great prices, service, location, and all that jazz.

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, the atmosphere is so friendly and the location is great!

27th Jan 2017

Really enjoyed the sweet helpful staff.. interaction with 5 of them was great! Loved the security system here and the many options in the rooms including washer/dryer! Location being close to the metro was lovely! I wish this hostel all the best going forward!

25th Jan 2017
7.4

I came here for a week long fact finding mission to explore Montreal. Ash, Kadhr and the other hosts were very helpful and open to practicing my French with me - Saara and Lea also made great pancakes/crepes each morning...kudos girls! Beds were a bit too small for me @ 6'2 but dorms were spacious and accomodating. Lots of tourist & travel information, book library, comfy couches and common aread. Bit undeveloped and could use longer showers - close to metro in old latin quatier.

• thegospel991374
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
21st Jan 2017

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel Alexandrie-Montreal and the service that I received from this hostel was amazing. I had no problems checking in and out of this hostel, and the staff were always welcoming to answer all my questions. Although my stay was short and only a few days, but they were really enjoyable few days stay.

• USA, Male, 41+
20th Jan 2017

Great location, helpful staff.

• Spain, Male, 31-40
19th Jan 2017

Nice place to stay near city center. The best is the staff and the free atmosphere that exists there.

14th Jan 2017

Great location. We were happy with the double room/apartment. The only downside was that the breakfast was limited compared to other hostels we've stayed at.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

I really like this hostel, I had a great time, people are so kind and friendly, good location, clean areas, I will go back definitely!