Alexandrie-Montréal Reviews

1750 Amherst, Montreal, Canada

Cool and relaxed place, same as the people working there. Good facilities and really central. I would defenitly go back :)

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Norway

Kader was very helpful during my stay. Very much enjoyed my stay there. Would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks.

• 16th Jan 2016

Great Staff, Great location, Could't speak more highly of the place. Very comfortable atmosphere and a lovely getaway from the cold Montreal winter. Hostel has sleds and skates for customers to enjoy the frozen lake just next door and great food eats nearby plus a very easy to find and central location!

I loved the vibe of the hostel, fellow travelers and friendly/helpful staff.

• 1st Jan 2016
  • India

I had the best of times staying at this Hostel. Absolutely everything was great! The best part is the staff and other travelers you'll meet there. I am planning of going back soon.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Mexico

I really enjoyed my stay at the Alexandrie Montreal!! The staff was really friendly, my room was cozy and my bed was really comfortable!! The Hostel has two big lounges where you meet a lot of nice people. Moreover I had a really good breakfast every morning!! You have to walk a little bit to the inner city but it´s a nice way. I really recommend this Hostel :-)

They helped me get to bed when I passed out

• 30th Dec 2015

I stayed here a few months ago, so when I decided to go back to Montreal for the New Year, it was a no-brain decision to stay here again. I love it there. The staff, especially Kadir, was fantastic, and the guests are just as great. I wish we could party there 24 hours a day, but I guess sleep is necessary!

• 30th Dec 2015

I love this Hostel - the staff are super friendly and they make you pancakes and crepes and stuff in the morning. I've been coming here for years(!) now and it's always great. You will meet tons of fun people to explore Montreal with, and the staff will happily give you (excellent!) recommendations for anything you'd like to do. If you are going to Montreal, definitely stay here!

• 29th Dec 2015

I had an amazing stay in Montreal! Thanks to the staff and especially Kadir for being very kind and knowledgeable about the city. We had a great new year party and I would stay again. Only complaint would wifi wasn't always working but all in all "je suis contente"

• 29th Dec 2015

I've been to many hostels around the Middle East and the Americas. Alexandrie-Montreal is certainly one of the best I have been to! Friendly staff and a relaxing environment. I will be returning as soon as I can! :)

• 29th Dec 2015

Great place, the staff was really friendly and helped us with everything we asked them for. It is located in a nice neighborhood, very close to the central bus station and a big subway station. The rooms were comfortable and the common areas spatious and inviting. Completely recomendable.

Had an incredible time at this hostel. If you're thinking about where to stay in Montreal, this is the place to go.

• 28th Dec 2015

I would have chosen to stay at a hotel, but my three grown children preferred a hostel; I'm glad they convinced me as we had a great time at Alexandrie. The staff was warm and accommodating and the hostel was busy and friendly.

• 26th Dec 2015

My stay in Montreal was amazing! I only had one night there, but all of the staff and the guests at the Alexandrie hostel were so friendly and willing to share their city with me. Kader had great recommendations on what to see, where to go and where to eat. The location couldn't be better--ideal for walking to st catherine's (several great bars!) as well as a short walk from wonderful shopping along st laurent and st denis. Would DEF recommend to any of my friends!

Best place to say in Montreal! Love the apartments upstairs! Meilleur endroit pour rester a Montreal! J'adore les appartements!

• 18th Dec 2015

This was such a good stay. Both the staff (shoutout to Kader!!) and the travelers were beyond friendly and accomodating. The hostel is cozy; there are always people hanging out in the lounge or in the adjacent kitchen. I stayed in the 4-bed room, which was really great because it was clean and there was a bathroom. I loved the colors on the wall. Also, pancake breakfast! This was my first time hostelling in North America but thank you so much for such a great experience!!!

• 11th Dec 2015

Excellent staff who knew loads about the local area. Extremely clean beds and bathrooms. Breakfast is toast with a variety of spreads. Would definitely reccomend

Friendly atmosphere. Clean. Good location.

• 5th Dec 2015

Staff was very helpful. Lots of common area for socializing/hanging out. Everything was clean, though not necessarily pretty. Only hostel I've stayed at which offers a climbing rope.

• 21st Nov 2015