Alexandrie-Montréal

Superb 1947 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 1947 Total Reviews

24th Feb 2017

Amazing!! Truly incredible hostel - warm environment, great location, but above all friendly staff. Kader was particularly great - nice, welcoming, and always willing to lend a hand. Cheers!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Feb 2017

This hostel was the best place I've stayed in a very long time. The staff are friendly and we're very helpful in navigating us around Montreal. In particular, Kader, was incredibly gracious. He upgraded our rooms even though we had booked a busiee room. I had left a really important belonging of mine at the hostel and only noticed once I'd reached home. Kader was really understanding and he express mailed it back to me. If I were to stay anywhere in Montreal again, this place would be it. 100%

18th Feb 2017

Stayed here this weekend with a partner, and the shared room was unreal. Totally awesome. Khadir working the front desk was a huge help and super friendly guy. It was my partner's second visit and my first, and we will both be back for sure.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2017

Really cute place!!! Great prices, service, location, and all that jazz.

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, the atmosphere is so friendly and the location is great!

27th Jan 2017

Really enjoyed the sweet helpful staff.. interaction with 5 of them was great! Loved the security system here and the many options in the rooms including washer/dryer! Location being close to the metro was lovely! I wish this hostel all the best going forward!

25th Jan 2017
7.4

I came here for a week long fact finding mission to explore Montreal. Ash, Kadhr and the other hosts were very helpful and open to practicing my French with me - Saara and Lea also made great pancakes/crepes each morning...kudos girls! Beds were a bit too small for me @ 6'2 but dorms were spacious and accomodating. Lots of tourist & travel information, book library, comfy couches and common aread. Bit undeveloped and could use longer showers - close to metro in old latin quatier.

• thegospel991374
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
21st Jan 2017

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel Alexandrie-Montreal and the service that I received from this hostel was amazing. I had no problems checking in and out of this hostel, and the staff were always welcoming to answer all my questions. Although my stay was short and only a few days, but they were really enjoyable few days stay.

• USA, Male, 41+
20th Jan 2017

Great location, helpful staff.

• Spain, Male, 31-40
19th Jan 2017

Nice place to stay near city center. The best is the staff and the free atmosphere that exists there.