Alexandrie-Montréal Reviews

1750 Amherst, Montreal, Canada

The hostel is in a very good position near to the metro station (5min by walk), near the bus station (5min by walk). The staff is pleasant and ready to answer at every question. The facilities is not so clean so i recommend to stay only few days. The breakfast is included in the price but it's composed basically by coffee and bread with different kind of jam. The only bad things that I can say about this hostel is that they don't subtract the deposit amount from the final price.

The location is ok, just a few block from St. Katherine street and the subway.

This is just a wonderful hostel. i like the atmosphere very much. the staff were super friendly. it has all different paintings in tis lounge:P

Super cheap. It was a very homely hostel so it was comfortable to just hang out

Great staff and atmosphere really enjoyed my stay there!

• 11th Oct 2014

We were 8 friends in a 20 people room and it was fantastic. Very clean and spacious. The living room and the kitchen were fully equipped and we met new good people there. The hostel's employees were very friendly , they explained to us a lot of places to go and were always available to help us; specially Cory, who was all the time looking after us! I would repeat the place for sure.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Good hostel. The breakfast is really nice! They make fresh pancakes for the guests. The only think is the wifi. It doesn't work properly at the rooms.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Very nice staff. They were all very friendly and helpful! They made everything easier for me by letting me leave my suitcases at the hostel while travelling to Quebec City for 2 days. A special thanks to Cory who made me discover "Map-O-Spread"!!! Also, the hostel is conveniently located, only a few minutes from Berri-UQAM metro station and bus.

Glad that Alexandrie has given you a sweet memory! We can send you some `Map-O-Spread`from our breakfast to you in France lol.

Great little hostel, good location and has a good atmosphere bout it.

We apreciate that you have an enjoyable stay with us. The hostel has many little spots within it that can enlighten a trip. Cheers

good vibes only

• 23rd Sep 2014

Thanks, the Atmosphere here was was created by many of our guests over time. Hope to see you again.

The hostel was overalla good place to stay. Upon arrival front desk agent was nice and told me all I needed to know about the hostel. Although he did not not check me in because there only 5 minutes left on his shift, so I had to wait for the next receptionist to do so, which was ok because I had some time to check out some maps and cool places to go to,then this guy showed me around the hostel and to my room. I forgot the code to enter one day and one of the employees told me off because of it.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Chile

This hostel was a lot of fun. The staff (Eddur and Cory) were very nice and helpful. Free pancake breakfast, laundry available, and a great atmosphere.

A lot of thank yous from Eddur lol and Cory. Be the pancake...

A decent hostel with good staff. The 20 bed dorm wasn't 20 beds in one room, rather 20 beds spread over 4-5 rooms without doors. Surprisingly comfortable. Internet was a little substandard, especially when multiple people used it concurrently. Breakfast wasn't too bad, just a pity it ended at 10:15.

Amazing! I would for sure stay here again

• 30th Aug 2014

It was a cool place with a fun vibe but I didn't think it was the most comfortable hostel I have stayed at. ]

• 30th Aug 2014

I only spent a few nights, but this is one of the best hostels I have been to. The dorms weren't cramped, there's lots of common space and a homey ambiance that made meeting people easy. The entire staff is really outstanding and makes you feel welcome- Kader stayed open late just to let me check in, gave me some amazing tips on what to see and do in montreal and was a huge help throughout my stay. Great location too, I walked and biked everywhere.Wonderful place and wonderful people .

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Armenia

The host is a very nice guy, I appreciate his help indeed.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

I stayed here 2 nights. The staff were helpful and chilled. The common areas are spacious. For the 20 bed dorm, there is one very good shower/bathroom, otherwise there is a locker style shower area and the showers are push button. The water lasts for about 8 seconds before having to push it again. Not the greatest. Apart from that, a fine hostel

Cory and the rest of the staff were very fun and helpful, and atmosphere for meeting other travellers was grest

• 22nd Aug 2014

Really good hostel. We enjoyed it very much. Really cool staff!

« first « Prev 1 2 3