Alexandrie-Montréal Reviews

1750 Amherst, Montreal, Canada

The staff here are FANTASTIC! Helping with plans, chatting with us, making pancakes in the morning and offering me tea in the afternoon. The atmosphere was chill and welcoming and the staff definitely were a big part of that. Can't wait to come back again!

• 16th Jan 2015

Very spacious hostel and great staff. FREE breakfast is always a winner

the first night our roommates in one of the private rooms with the shared common space came home drunk and were singing/playing instruments at around 3 in the morning. this went on for about 10 minutes and nobody said anything to them. this was my only complaint however, and clearly it's not the fault of the hostel but just the inconsiderate nature of these guests. thanks for an awesome stay

• 30th Dec 2014

Good overall. Staff and location excellent. My only issue was that the wifi was very patchy (I stayed in a single room at back of the building so that could be why)

• 27th Dec 2014

This hostel is huge! Couches are everywhere and the employees are very friendly. Music is always playing and there is always someone who will have a beer with you. I will definitely return

• 1st Dec 2014

The hostel is in a very good position near to the metro station (5min by walk), near the bus station (5min by walk). The staff is pleasant and ready to answer at every question. The facilities is not so clean so i recommend to stay only few days. The breakfast is included in the price but it's composed basically by coffee and bread with different kind of jam.

The location is ok, just a few block from St. Katherine street and the subway.

This is just a wonderful hostel. i like the atmosphere very much. the staff were super friendly. it has all different paintings in tis lounge:P

Super cheap. It was a very homely hostel so it was comfortable to just hang out

Great staff and atmosphere really enjoyed my stay there!

• 11th Oct 2014

We were 8 friends in a 20 people room and it was fantastic. Very clean and spacious. The living room and the kitchen were fully equipped and we met new good people there. The hostel's employees were very friendly , they explained to us a lot of places to go and were always available to help us; specially Cory, who was all the time looking after us! I would repeat the place for sure.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Good hostel. The breakfast is really nice! They make fresh pancakes for the guests. The only think is the wifi. It doesn't work properly at the rooms.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Very nice staff. They were all very friendly and helpful! They made everything easier for me by letting me leave my suitcases at the hostel while travelling to Quebec City for 2 days. A special thanks to Cory who made me discover "Map-O-Spread"!!! Also, the hostel is conveniently located, only a few minutes from Berri-UQAM metro station and bus.

Glad that Alexandrie has given you a sweet memory! We can send you some `Map-O-Spread`from our breakfast to you in France lol.

Great little hostel, good location and has a good atmosphere bout it.

We apreciate that you have an enjoyable stay with us. The hostel has many little spots within it that can enlighten a trip. Cheers

good vibes only

• 23rd Sep 2014

Thanks, the Atmosphere here was was created by many of our guests over time. Hope to see you again.

The hostel was overalla good place to stay. Upon arrival front desk agent was nice and told me all I needed to know about the hostel. Although he did not not check me in because there only 5 minutes left on his shift, so I had to wait for the next receptionist to do so, which was ok because I had some time to check out some maps and cool places to go to,then this guy showed me around the hostel and to my room. I forgot the code to enter one day and one of the employees told me off because of it.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Chile

This hostel was a lot of fun. The staff (Eddur and Cory) were very nice and helpful. Free pancake breakfast, laundry available, and a great atmosphere.

A lot of thank yous from Eddur lol and Cory. Be the pancake...

A decent hostel with good staff. The 20 bed dorm wasn't 20 beds in one room, rather 20 beds spread over 4-5 rooms without doors. Surprisingly comfortable. Internet was a little substandard, especially when multiple people used it concurrently. Breakfast wasn't too bad, just a pity it ended at 10:15.

Amazing! I would for sure stay here again

• 30th Aug 2014

It was a cool place with a fun vibe but I didn't think it was the most comfortable hostel I have stayed at. ]

• 30th Aug 2014