Alexandrie-Montréal Reviews

1750 Amherst, Montreal, Canada

This was a great place to stay and I felt well taken care of. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in Montreal on a budget.

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Somalia

Awesome place! All the reception guyz were very friendly !!! Great place to stay in Montreal. A few blocks from Montreal downtown. All amenities near by. Free breakfast! and even if you are late, you can go to fridge and make breakfast yourself! which is awesome! very nice place! I would definitely choose to stay here in my next trip!

The staff here are FANTASTIC! Helping with plans, chatting with us, making pancakes in the morning and offering me tea in the afternoon. The atmosphere was chill and welcoming and the staff definitely were a big part of that. Can't wait to come back again!

• 16th Jan 2015

Very spacious hostel and great staff. FREE breakfast is always a winner

the first night our roommates in one of the private rooms with the shared common space came home drunk and were singing/playing instruments at around 3 in the morning. this went on for about 10 minutes and nobody said anything to them. this was my only complaint however, and clearly it's not the fault of the hostel but just the inconsiderate nature of these guests. thanks for an awesome stay

• 30th Dec 2014

Good overall. Staff and location excellent. My only issue was that the wifi was very patchy (I stayed in a single room at back of the building so that could be why)

• 27th Dec 2014

This hostel is huge! Couches are everywhere and the employees are very friendly. Music is always playing and there is always someone who will have a beer with you. I will definitely return

• 1st Dec 2014