Alexandrie-Montréal Reviews

1750 Amherst, Montreal, Canada

The Hostel is not exactly downtown, you're at the metro station really quickly though. Free breakfast until 10:15, free laundry, and staff members that make you feel like a part of their little family. Plus they have cool events like sangria party. I really enjoyed my stay there :)

great staff and very sociable place - perfect for the first stopover in Canada!

awesome place as always. very friendly staff and great atmosphere

The atmosphere of Alexandrie Montreal was amazing. Meeting fellow travelers from around the world and getting to know each one was a great experience.

• 21st Mar 2014

I had a private room around the back. It was more than adequate. My flight was delayed and the night guy stayed up to let me in. Overall I enjoyed my stay. Both the desk people were friendly and helpful.

We knew we'd be paying for a cheaper place and didn't have too high of expectations. After arriving, the place turned out to be awesome for a bunch of college kids. The atmosphere was very relaxed, the staff was great, and overall was just an enjoyable place to stay. 100% worth your money.

• 8th Mar 2014