Alexandrie-Montréal Reviews

1750 Amherst, Montreal, Canada

Good spot to stay at, good atmosphere and very relaxed. Definitely stay there again

• 18th Apr 2014

I felt welcome as soon as I was greeted at the check-in counter. Spent 2 nights at the Alexandrie and met fantastic people. The staff were very helpful and the vibe was great! Just a few blocks away from subway station and a few minutes on foot to the Quartier Latin, one of my favorite parts in town. Made some good friends during my stay and had a blast during the weekend, both with my friends in the city and the people I met at Alexandrie. Will definitely be staying here again! :)

• 18th Apr 2014

(the vibe was great) you don't have to be in fancy hotel to have fun. Thanks for your comment. Nice reward for us: Alexandrie team.

The staff were amazingly helpful and easy to get along with. The kitchen has all you need to make a meal when dining on a budget. Thanks for having me!

• 15th Apr 2014

Great vibe, lovely staff, all you need for a good price.

• 15th Apr 2014

Hello Thank you a lot for taking thé time to put a review. We are very happy that you had à pleasant stay. we hope see you again

I had a great time. Everyone there was extremely friendly, especially the staff.

Thanks, it was nice!

• Russia

Nice and cozy place! We had a twin private room, but it was more like an apartment incl. kitchen and bathroom. Best Staff and great atmosphere! I can definetly recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a nice accommodation in Montreal.

• 14th Apr 2014

Hello Thank you a lot for taking the time to put a review. We are very happy that you had à pleasant stay. we hope see you again :)

The was at least 1 mouse in my room. But other than that everything was good.

Thanks for your comment and for your anderstanding regarding little mouse. We cach it and be sure he is not coming back. Maybe the roof terasse door was let open during the night.

I really enjoyed our stay. The staff is super friendly and makes you feel home. One of the best hostels in Northern America so far!

Generally everything was good. The staff were very helpful and friendly, breakfast is included. This time of year the hostel was quite quiet as is expected. Nice location for walking around the city and finding food.

The Hostel is not exactly downtown, you're at the metro station really quickly though. Free breakfast until 10:15, free laundry, and staff members that make you feel like a part of their little family. Plus they have cool events like sangria party. I really enjoyed my stay there :)

great staff and very sociable place - perfect for the first stopover in Canada!

awesome place as always. very friendly staff and great atmosphere

The atmosphere of Alexandrie Montreal was amazing. Meeting fellow travelers from around the world and getting to know each one was a great experience.

• 21st Mar 2014

I had a private room around the back. It was more than adequate. My flight was delayed and the night guy stayed up to let me in. Overall I enjoyed my stay. Both the desk people were friendly and helpful.

We knew we'd be paying for a cheaper place and didn't have too high of expectations. After arriving, the place turned out to be awesome for a bunch of college kids. The atmosphere was very relaxed, the staff was great, and overall was just an enjoyable place to stay. 100% worth your money.

• 8th Mar 2014