Alexandrie-Montréal Reviews

1750 Amherst, Montreal, Canada

We stayed in the 20 person dorm area and it was really cool how the whole section was set up. We almost booked a private room but decided last minute to book the bigger dorm due to money. But we're so glad with how it worked out because the hostel was clean and had good wifi and had clean bathrooms and a cute kitchen. We definitely plan on staying there again when we go back to Montreal.

• 9th May 2014

Thank you for your nice comment :), we hope see you again :)

Wonderfull place to stay , great staff and lots of nice people who are always willing to help :)

• 3rd May 2014

This was a very nice hostel with such a nice staff. They organised activities the 2 nights I were there

• 1st May 2014

We try to have a social hostel. Thank for appreciated our effort.

It was a fantastic place, close to all the interesting neighborhoods, with clean, nice rooms and private bathrooms. The guys that work there are great; they're friendly and helpful and they make staying there fun. The atmosphere is cool and casual, making it easy to meet people.

It comes down to a really good at the hostel and in Montreal. It's definitely the right hostel if you wanna meet people through the good atmosphere and good staff. And let's not forget: breakfast is included! I've actually been to Montreal again and stayed at the Alexandrie, having an equally good time.

Close to a major metro station. Stayed in one of the private rooms and it was just like having an apartment in the city. Construction was going on outside which made the room a little loud in the morning though.

• 24th Apr 2014

Thank for your comment. The noise truck made when move back are very annoying. it was bad timing for you. We sorry. We hope see you again.

This hostel is totally awesome. Cool artwork on the walls and psuedo-decorated leaving a shabby industrial look. I liked it a lot. There was also a N64 with mariokart. Very nice people who made my stay awesome. Thanks Alexandrie-Montreal!

• 20th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Had a fantastic stay here, the staff were extremely welcoming and helpful, met some great people here too, the location was perfect, everything was in walking distance, already planning my next stay here, thanks Alexandrie-Montreal!

• 18th Apr 2014

Hello Thank you a lot for taking thé time to put a review. We are very happy that you had à pleasant stay. we hope see you again

Good spot to stay at, good atmosphere and very relaxed. Definitely stay there again

• 18th Apr 2014

I felt welcome as soon as I was greeted at the check-in counter. Spent 2 nights at the Alexandrie and met fantastic people. The staff were very helpful and the vibe was great! Just a few blocks away from subway station and a few minutes on foot to the Quartier Latin, one of my favorite parts in town. Made some good friends during my stay and had a blast during the weekend, both with my friends in the city and the people I met at Alexandrie. Will definitely be staying here again! :)

• 18th Apr 2014

(the vibe was great) you don't have to be in fancy hotel to have fun. Thanks for your comment. Nice reward for us: Alexandrie team.

The staff were amazingly helpful and easy to get along with. The kitchen has all you need to make a meal when dining on a budget. Thanks for having me!

• 15th Apr 2014

Great vibe, lovely staff, all you need for a good price.

• 15th Apr 2014

I had a great time. Everyone there was extremely friendly, especially the staff.

Thanks, it was nice!

• Russia

Nice and cozy place! We had a twin private room, but it was more like an apartment incl. kitchen and bathroom. Best Staff and great atmosphere! I can definetly recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a nice accommodation in Montreal.

• 14th Apr 2014

Hello Thank you a lot for taking the time to put a review. We are very happy that you had à pleasant stay. we hope see you again :)

The was at least 1 mouse in my room. But other than that everything was good.

Thanks for your comment and for your anderstanding regarding little mouse. We cach it and be sure he is not coming back. Maybe the roof terasse door was let open during the night.

I really enjoyed our stay. The staff is super friendly and makes you feel home. One of the best hostels in Northern America so far!

Generally everything was good. The staff were very helpful and friendly, breakfast is included. This time of year the hostel was quite quiet as is expected. Nice location for walking around the city and finding food.

The Hostel is not exactly downtown, you're at the metro station really quickly though. Free breakfast until 10:15, free laundry, and staff members that make you feel like a part of their little family. Plus they have cool events like sangria party. I really enjoyed my stay there :)

great staff and very sociable place - perfect for the first stopover in Canada!