Alexandrie-Montréal Reviews

1750 Amherst, Montreal, Canada

All staff were welcoming and very interesting people. I traveled to Montreal with intentions of improving my French, and couldn't have been happier with the amount of progress I achieved. Kader and other francophone employees were more than happy to sit down and talk with me in French. If I returned to Montreal, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• 14th Mar 2015

Such a great hostel! The rooms were so comfortable and so many nice places to hang out around the hostel. Mario cart on the tv and endless movies. The staff was AMAZING, so helpful and available as well as fun and friendly. The overall vibe of the hostel was super chill- I hope to return in the summer. ❤️✌️❤️

• 13th Mar 2015

Visited Montreal for my spring break with my girlfriend and we stayed at this hostel for a week. We had a great time and everyone in the hostel was extremely helpful and friendly. When we arrived, we were warmly greeted and given all the information we could want about the area. We got a private room and it was well kept and very clean. They even came to clean the bathroom almost every day. Staff (especially Kader) was extremely friendly and helpful. Highly recommended if you are visiting.

• 6th Mar 2015

Our stay here was much more enjoyable than we expected! My partner and I were really just looking for a private room to put our bags down while we explored the city. What we got was a very accommodating staff that has put together a really welcoming hostel atmosphere, especially for solo travellers. They had a simple breakfast available each morning and activities pretty much every night! The best part was that we got an entire two-bedroom apartment to ourselves for our entire stay! Lucky us!

Security is a concern as the lockers are located in the lobby instead of the dorms, but I was lucky to be the only one living in my room. It is spacious and the staff are very nice (always eager to introduce the tourist attractions and good food).

This was a great place to stay and I felt well taken care of. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in Montreal on a budget.

• 14th Feb 2015