Alexandrie-Montréal Reviews

1750 Amherst, Montreal, Canada

My stay at Alexandrie was amazing! I never had so much fun in a hostel! Really nice location with nice people. I will come back, I promise!!

• 29th Mar 2015

Staff was outstanding. Made me feel at home. courteous and efficient. Will recommend to everyone.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Ecuador

Loved this place - so easy go get around the city and close to lots of good places. The rooms and bathroom were a bit shabby but it was clean, comfortable and theasy shower was hot and powerful so I couldn't ask for more! Great value for money. Thanks!

This is a very nice and cheap hostel near to a metro station with a very friendly staff. What I would like to change is the shower and basin tap :) Also I would like to replace the shower curtain with a shower door.

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Cyprus

Great place, amazing location and very helpful staff.

I have stayed at many hostels throughout Canada and Europe but this is by far the best one! The staff is extremely friendly, very helpful and genuinely wants to see you have a safe and fun experience! The dorm was extremely clean and I felt my belongings were safe at all times. The only potential downside is that the lockers are in the living room. I would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone traveling in Montreal.

• 18th Mar 2015

All staff were welcoming and very interesting people. I traveled to Montreal with intentions of improving my French, and couldn't have been happier with the amount of progress I achieved. Kader and other francophone employees were more than happy to sit down and talk with me in French. If I returned to Montreal, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• 14th Mar 2015

Such a great hostel! The rooms were so comfortable and so many nice places to hang out around the hostel. Mario cart on the tv and endless movies. The staff was AMAZING, so helpful and available as well as fun and friendly. The overall vibe of the hostel was super chill- I hope to return in the summer. ❤️✌️❤️

• 13th Mar 2015

Visited Montreal for my spring break with my girlfriend and we stayed at this hostel for a week. We had a great time and everyone in the hostel was extremely helpful and friendly. When we arrived, we were warmly greeted and given all the information we could want about the area. We got a private room and it was well kept and very clean. They even came to clean the bathroom almost every day. Staff (especially Kader) was extremely friendly and helpful. Highly recommended if you are visiting.

• 6th Mar 2015