Alfa Tourist Service - Hostel Jednota Reviews

Opletalova 38, Praha 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Room for two people only one socket. We reserved 2 place for 2 days in twin private. Hostel workers asked to pay additionally, proving that I paid only for the 1st place in a twin private. Only one plus - the hostel is near the station.

I loved this place, it's very conveniently located, unexpensive and with a welcoming staff. Make sure to bring your own towel thought - it wasn't provided despite the information given during booking.

• 4th Dec 2013
  • Poland

First of all, the reception charged me more than hostelworld.com's balance. The rest of balance was 31.72 euro but I had to pay 33 euro. It was the first time as I over-payed than the balance shown hostelworld.com when I reserved. Secondly, there was no electric outlet in the private double room where we stayed so, we couldn't even charge our cellphones. Lastly, there was no space or not even a hook in the shared shower room. We didn't know where we could put our clothing during the shower

• 18th Oct 2013