Alfa Tourist Service - Hostel Jednota Reviews

Opletalova 38, Praha 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Wifi only in the reception, and sometimes. You have to pay for the luggage storage. In the description it is said that the check-in could be done at any hour (it was one of our reasons to choose this hostel, because we arrived at 6am), but it isn't true. The kitchen is not really equipped and it shares room with the baths. There is no breakfast (neither included as it is said in the spanish version, nor paying for it). Location is quite good, so I only recommend it for very short stays.

First they put me into a really horrible room, full of half naked guys who did not book a bed and bottles of alcohol in there. All beds have been used and I was supposed to sleep in an already used one. I went to the staff again and they changed my room immediately to another room which was not full. That room was ok and pretty clean. No wifi except from very slow one in the lobby. Toilets dirty, showers ok.

The stuff is unfriendly and they try to speak as less as possible. The WLAN is only available in the uncomfortable hall. At the spanish version of the web, they say that the breakfast is included and that is simply false. El personal intenta hablar lo menos posible y no son nada simpáticos. El desayuno no está incluido aunque en la web española aparece que sí. El wifi no llega a las habitaciones. Es un lugar raro y poco recomendable.

I took a private twin room with my friend, the room is spacious but not clean at all. The facilities are fair, if you are not planning to stay long at hostel, I think it is okay. The wifi signal is only strong at the reception but weak in room area. The shared bathroom sometimes out of electricity, otherwise, it is okay. The location is excellent, otherwise, i will not choose this hostel.

Best location and very friendly staff.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Ethiopia

Absolutely enjoyed my stay from the staff to the resources.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Zimbabwe

When we arrived, they had given our reserved room away. So ultimately they pushed another bed in a two person room. They promised it was only for a night, but it ended up being for all three nights. The property was dirty and loud. The only good thing was it was close to the train station and old town. We complained at the end and they did offer us a little discount, but overall it was not worth the money.

very good location: close to city center, train staion, florenc bus station. friendly staff. its perfect for the price paid.

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Kenya

Room for two people only one socket. We reserved 2 place for 2 days in twin private. Hostel workers asked to pay additionally, proving that I paid only for the 1st place in a twin private. Only one plus - the hostel is near the station.