Alfama Patio Hostel Reviews

Escolas Gerais, 3, Patio dos Quintalinhos 1, Lisbon, Portugal

As the tram is going the hostel, depwbding on where your room is it can get loud in the morning!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

We really enjoyed our stay at Alfama Patio, The staff were amazing really friendly and helpful showed us all the good spots to check out. Hostel was homely and had a great atmosphere, we met some really cool people here that we are now good friend with. They also had the best showers we have had all Trip through Europe.

• 18th Jul 2014

What a lovely place to stay. High recommended, I would always choose that place again, if I was in Lisbon again!

Simply the best hostel there is! We stayed in Alfama Patio Hostel for seven days during July 2014. The staff was super friendly and helpful all the time and the rooms, facilities, breakfast, bbq and the common areas were fantastic. We loved the balcony and its nice view! Above all, the hostel has a super friendly atmosphere which is also reflected to the visitors; we met so many great people during our stay. Highly recommended!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Best hostel ever!!

Alfama has a great community atmosphere and has a real Lisbon feel to it. The staff are friendly and cook up some great food on BBQ nights. Rooms and bathrooms are clean although a bit smaller than other places I have stayed in. Overall this hostel has everything you need and provides a great setting in the quiet old part of town. With only a short walk you will be in the heart of Lisbon where the night life is. I'll be staying here again if I'm back in Lisbon.

Great hostel. There is a great and friendly atmosphere in the hostel. At night people are playing cards, having drinks together. The hostel has a very good kitchen! The staff is very helpfull.

• 9th Jul 2014

Loved the hostel so much came back to Lisbon to stay here for another week!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Great Hostel! Rooftop and garden are absolut gorgeous and a very nice place to be in the Lisbon summer. Rooms, toilets and wasrooms are good and clean. Great and very friendly staff! Highly recommended.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Great hostel! It's a little off the beaten track, but in a way that makes it a great, relaxed, and chill place to stay! Staff is very helpful and they do have organized trips if that is something you are looking for, but also good suggestions for independent travelers as well. Clean and super friendly place, will be Staying here again!

• 1st Jul 2014

Had an awesome time in Lisbon at Alfama Patio Hostel! The hostel itself was really cute, and felt very clean. The breakfast in the morning was free and had a wide selection, larger than I'd seen for free breakfast at any of my other hostels. Internet was a little shoddy for a few of the nights I was there, that was my major complaint. The hostel activities were awesome, I couldn't believe the walking tour was free, we learned so much! And the Sintra tour was an awesome deal for the money

Everything was excellent!

• 30th Jun 2014

Lovely terrace area to reflex in in the late afternoon sun. Great views from upstairs. Some spaces e.g. Bathrooms and spiral staircase are very small.

The best place in Lisbona to stay, like home.

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights. She was completely "anti-hostel"...until now! Obrigado Alfama!!! The bbq and pub crawl were worth it!!! and special was DJ Matador!!!!

Nice breakfast, staff always available I answer any question. The only problem is that you need I take a tram to go almost everywhere.

The hostel is a really special place.the garden,the dorms,the shared rooms and especially the roof terrace are so cosy and comfortable.just to feel good:)everything is very clean and the workers are friendly.the breakfast is good,especially the pancakes!the hostel is situated in the historical part of lisboa,not as central as others but its a really nice area!in conclusion,a really great hostel!

Alfama Patio Hostel feels like home and staff are so friendly and helpful and easy to be around. The facilities are nice and I loved the Alfama neighborhood. It is not as central as some other locations, but it is a legit neighborhood where fado comes wafting down the streets from local clubs and restaurants. It is a little hike up the hill from the Sta. Apolonia metro and train station, which makes it very easy to get around.

• 21st Jun 2014

The hostel is situated in the old neighborhood : Alfama, it is a quiet bur close to the center and many tourist attraction (Castle of S. Jorge, Cathedral of Se...) A big thanks for the team of the hostel (Lucas, Joana and Pedro). They gave you all the information that you need during your stay in Lisbon. Also there are pancakes for breakfast.

• 21st Jun 2014

Helpful staff, great, easy-to-find location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4