9.0
Superb 1,536 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,536 Total Reviews
Alfama Patio Hostel Located at Escolas Gerais, 3, Patio dos Quintalinhos 1, Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1100-213 Escolas Gerais, 3, Patio dos Quintalinhos 1
90% 1536
38.7130659 -9.1290056
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 31-40
21st May 2016

Great place, helpful staff, good atmosphere, lots going on, with tours, bar crawls and other activities every day. Would be really fun here alone as well as with others. Only very slight negative point is that the showers could use some maintenance - most of them the temperature switch had long snapped off. Lovely breakfast with pancakes etc, would definitely recommend.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
15th May 2016

We had a great stay the Alfama Hostel. It was the most beautiful one on our trip with very cute rooms, and very nice patio with hammocks and many flowers. There is also a beautiful rooftop. Especially Philip was so friendly and helped us with whatever we needed & made us feel very welcome. The place was clean and secure. This hostel had the best breakfast ever, with pancakes and good juice! They offer a 9€ dinner with local food every night, which we really enjoyed.

• svencronenberg7403
  • Germany, Male, 41+
  • Globetrotter
10th May 2016

Good Hostel in Lisboa. Dinner is a bit overpriced with 9€ per Person. But still okay...

8th May 2016

CANNOT SAY ENOUGH about how much my friend and I loved this hostel!! The staff was so wonderful-Phillipe was specifically exceptional and kind to us but everyone exceeded our expectations! Many activities available, free maps, amazing building that is centuries old and the view from our room was breathtaking! Loved the Portugese buffet followed by a Fado tour with their sister hostel "Lisbon Destination Hostel". Best hostel we have ever stayed at and I would recommend it to anyone!!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Alfama Patio Hostel is a nice hostel in a great location. Breakfast was very good, staff was friendly! Only the "ensuite" bathroom in the 6 fem dorm is painfully small, I'd rather have shared bathrooms on the hallway instead of waking up everyone in the dorm while showering. But nevertheless, I'd always come back to alfama patio hostel!

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

Stayed with a group of friends and we all really loved this hostel. It's quirky and has something unique to share, not just like any other old regular hostel!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

Great hostel with a good location! The staff was really nice and since there was someone at the reception 24/7, you could always ask if there was a problem. Everyone was really helpful. The hostel offers a lot of activities to do in Lisbon, so you won't be bored. I'd recommend the hostel to everyone :)

8th Apr 2016

La pase muy bien en este hostel. Diogo y Bruno me ayudaron mucho y fueron muy buenos conmigo en cuanto a hablar de mis planes d viaje y como encontrar ciertas cosas, como restaurantes o cajeros automaticos. Tmb me dejaron practicar un poco el portugues! Me quedaria otra vez en el hostel si estuviera en Lisboa, porque me encanta el barrio tmb. La unica cosa que no me gustaba mucho es que no me senti muy bien con el atmosfero social--habia gente q parecia no tener ganas de conocer nuevas personas.

4th Apr 2016

Nice hostel in the heart of old town, very charming place with character.

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
27th Mar 2016

Brilliant hostel! Friendly staff, nice clean spacious rooms with safes and storage that you could lock, fantastic location, excellent breakfast and the hostel itself is fantastic. It's in a great location close to the centre of Lisbon but not too busy and noisy, and the outside patio was lovely to sit out on and relax. Next time I visit Lisbon (and I definitely want to return) I'll definitely be staying again at the Alfama Patio.