Alfama Patio Hostel Reviews

Escolas Gerais, 3, Patio dos Quintalinhos 1, Lisbon, Portugal

A hostel located in the Alfama with wonderful views (terrace on the roof !) on the Tejo and the barrio of Alfama. Nice stuff, cosy and familiar atmosphere. Very recommendable. Next time I'll go to Lisbon, this is going to be my 1st address when I need a hostel. They have 2 single rooms too. Breakfast buffet in the kitchen.

• 4th Aug 2014

Nice place, amazing location in the Alfama neighbourhood. Breakfast is very good, staff is nice. 24 hour reception, shuttle to the airport 24 hours. I had a nice stay!

• 26th Jul 2014

As the tram is going the hostel, depwbding on where your room is it can get loud in the morning!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

When you come to Alfama Patio Hostel, just stay out on the deck! There is a gorgeous view of the water and rooftops that is hard to beat. Everyone gets a Destination Hostel wristband to identify you to get in and out of the hostel. With the wristband you can visit either two of the sister hostels (one has a swimming pool!). Out of the 3, I liked the vibe of Alfama Patio best -- it is more laid back and chill. The others seemed more like party hostels. Great events and easy to meet people!

We had a very lovely stay in the alfama patio hostel. The hostel is very nice with a beautiful garden and very friendly and helpful staff. We would definitely recommend to stay there!

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Lovely hostel with a worderful garden and rooftop ! Great atmosphere, amazing staff !

We really enjoyed our stay at Alfama Patio, The staff were amazing really friendly and helpful showed us all the good spots to check out. Hostel was homely and had a great atmosphere, we met some really cool people here that we are now good friend with. They also had the best showers we have had all Trip through Europe.

• 18th Jul 2014

What a lovely place to stay. High recommended, I would always choose that place again, if I was in Lisbon again!

Simply the best hostel there is! We stayed in Alfama Patio Hostel for seven days during July 2014. The staff was super friendly and helpful all the time and the rooms, facilities, breakfast, bbq and the common areas were fantastic. We loved the balcony and its nice view! Above all, the hostel has a super friendly atmosphere which is also reflected to the visitors; we met so many great people during our stay. Highly recommended!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Best hostel ever!!

This hostel provided a great place to relax and easy access to every area one may want to visit. The employees were great and always willing to help.

Alfama has a great community atmosphere and has a real Lisbon feel to it. The staff are friendly and cook up some great food on BBQ nights. Rooms and bathrooms are clean although a bit smaller than other places I have stayed in. Overall this hostel has everything you need and provides a great setting in the quiet old part of town. With only a short walk you will be in the heart of Lisbon where the night life is. I'll be staying here again if I'm back in Lisbon.

Great hostel. There is a great and friendly atmosphere in the hostel. At night people are playing cards, having drinks together. The hostel has a very good kitchen! The staff is very helpfull.

• 9th Jul 2014

Loved the hostel so much came back to Lisbon to stay here for another week!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Excellence only!

Great Hostel! Rooftop and garden are absolut gorgeous and a very nice place to be in the Lisbon summer. Rooms, toilets and wasrooms are good and clean. Great and very friendly staff! Highly recommended.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Great hostel! It's a little off the beaten track, but in a way that makes it a great, relaxed, and chill place to stay! Staff is very helpful and they do have organized trips if that is something you are looking for, but also good suggestions for independent travelers as well. Clean and super friendly place, will be Staying here again!

• 1st Jul 2014

Had an awesome time in Lisbon at Alfama Patio Hostel! The hostel itself was really cute, and felt very clean. The breakfast in the morning was free and had a wide selection, larger than I'd seen for free breakfast at any of my other hostels. Internet was a little shoddy for a few of the nights I was there, that was my major complaint. The hostel activities were awesome, I couldn't believe the walking tour was free, we learned so much! And the Sintra tour was an awesome deal for the money

Everything was excellent!

• 30th Jun 2014

Lovely terrace area to reflex in in the late afternoon sun. Great views from upstairs. Some spaces e.g. Bathrooms and spiral staircase are very small.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4