Alfama Patio Hostel Reviews

Escolas Gerais, 3, Patio dos Quintalinhos 1, Lisbon, Portugal

I had a really good time staying at Alfama Patio Hostel. It has everything you need in a hostel. Big rooms with comfy beds, a well-equipped kitchen and a cozy garden and terrace! There's pancakes every day for breakfast, which is great as well. I also enjoyed the free walking tour and the pub crawl! If I ever come back to Lisbon, I'll come back to this hostel!

Cool little hostel, nice vibe, friendly staff. All good!

Excellent! Looking forward to a longer stay in the future. Seems to be a wonderful place to volunteer and hang out at.

• 30th Aug 2015

I Had a very good stay at Alfama patio hostel. People are really nice, hostel is clean and neighborhoods amazing.

• 29th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The staff were amazing- so friendly and welcoming, I felt so comfortable and at home here I kept asking to stay more nights. Clean facilities, nice rooms, great location, and a very nice breakfast included in the morning. Very quiet, calm, and relaxing, but also have opportunities for going out and meeting people (pub crawls, events with other hostels, etc) I would recommend to anyone traveling to Lisbon!

The most important fact first: we loved or hostel as much as our holiday in Lisbon and definitly recommend to stay here. Our double bedroom was clean, the bed a little too narrow though (max 140cm) for friends sharing a bed. Toilett and shower were super small, but clean. Be aware you are likely to climb some steep, narrow staircases.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Austria

Great staff, lovely rooms with curtains on the beds for a little private atmosphere... fresh pancakes in the morning aand a great view from the roof terrace

• 14th Aug 2015