Algarve Surf Hostel Reviews

Urb Cerro das Mos lote 55, Lagos, Portugal

We loved it here. The atmosphere the staff and the facilities are all top notch. The friends we made will be friends for life. We loved Lagos so much we considered canceling the rest of our trip and just moving in. Stay here you won't regret it!

• 11th Mar 2015

I had a very good time at this hostel it felt more like I was living in a house then in a hostel and before I new it I was checking out I would defiantly go back to the hostel. the only bad thing I can say is that it is a bite of a walk into town.

This is a great hostel! I went in the off season, not knowing what to expect and had a wonderful time. The staff is incredibly welcoming and hangs out with the guests which is always fun. The rooms were nice and clean and my room had the best shower I have ever had at a hostel! The living room is so cozy and a perfect place to hang out with the group or work on your computer. The breakfast will spoil you for any other hostel "breakfast" again. So many good things to eat! And fixings for sandos!

Everyone was so friendly and laid back! They even put sandwich stuff out at breakfast to make lunches! Great stay!

• 25th Feb 2015

Our stay at Algarve Surf Hostel, was incredbile! The staff were super friendly and made us feel like we were at home, not guests in a hostel. The house is like a home, super comfortable, clean, has a pool and a games room. The free breakfast is awesome, you might run the risk of over eating. Shane and shaf we love you! Dexter, put the jean headband back on and then the same will go for you :) Our stay was... SIMPLY THE BEST! Better than all the rest.. Love Georgie and Anna.

Beautiful hostel with very friendly staff, a great kitchen and common area and comfortable beds. Bathrooms were clean, breakfast was far above average and staff were really helpful. Great hostel

Had an excellent stay, the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. Can't recommend this hostel too much!

• 16th Feb 2015

awesome stay! the hostel is a big villa so it feels a lot more like a home. yummy breakfasts/dinners, nice pool, close to beaches/town. would definitely reccomend!

Everyone needs to stay here! Everyone who works and stays here is like one big family. We had a huge dinner with everyone-it was delicious and such a great time. The living room is awesome for hanging out and you're guaranteed to meet some really cool people staying here. The beaches/town aren't too far of a walk and it was nice to stay a little away from all the action. Definitely go out with the people staying with you-you won't regret it!

Fast internet Delicious family dinners and breakfasts with vegetarian options, aldi across the road Really laid back vibe Cool staff all great guys Pub crawls Ping pong, pool table, cards Swimming pool Comfortable beds, Fireplace, home feel, Clean bathrooms with mounted showerhead.

Really friendly atmosphere with staff that are willing to do whatever I takes for you to have the best time possible. The building itself always doesn't feel like a hostel rather more like a holiday home.

Awesome hostel, the staff is top notch (shout out to Dexter, the legend).

Even though I was there in the off season, my stay was still enjoyable. The staff were quite funny, welcoming, and very helpful. I really enjoyed Lagos and Sagres. I would like to come back during surf season to see the hostel in its full capacity.

This place is awesome ! Nothing bad to say staff are so wecoming and helpful. The facilities were clean, the food was amazing stacey and bix are great bakers and made us feel at home.

• 5th Oct 2014