Algarve Surf Hostel Reviews

Urb Cerro das Mos lote 55, Lagos, Portugal

Amazing times. Thanks for the hospitality.

Algarve surf hostel immediately felt like home! They really went out of their way to include everyone in all the activities and social events. The breakfast was also the best I've ever had in a hostel, homemade quiches and pastries every morning as well as great sandwich fixings. You won't ever want to leave!

It was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff is amazing, they are not only working there, they are your friends and really take care of you. Everyday we had a self made cake or snacks made with love. I will never forget the time with those guys.

Absolutely fantastic hostel! Bex and Wendy create such an incredible atmosphere to meet new people and party. We would have extended our stay but they were full up. Breakfast is amazing and they always have freshly made breakfast cake and ingredients to make a sandwiches. Pool is also a plus. Definitely would stay again!

Best hostel ever with the nicest, most helpful, fun staff (all the gals) who got everyone involved in all events. Great rooms, relaxed vibe, awesome pool and you never had to worry about watching your stuff though they have lockers if you're worried. The boat party was the highlight of my trip. So much fun! I booked 3 days and ended up staying 7. I'll definitely be back again!

Thanks for this amazing time! It is one of the best hostels I´ve ever been to! Great breakfast, awesome people!!

• 25th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Amazing staff, so much fun! BBQ night was great, so much food! Only downside is the lengthy walk into town, but how can you complain when you're in Lagos! Excellent rooms and facilities, can't wait to return! And the surfing was excellent, thanks for my first surf lesson!

Such a good place to stay! The girls that run the hostel are extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast every morning is amazing! Great atmosphere with good people and a decent location near the main marina. Will definitely be staying again upon returning to Lagos!

The pool is great as is the breakfast. Staff are friendly but the location is about 15 mins walk from the centre with no bars or restaurants nearby. Very young crowd if that's what your after.