9.2
Superb 205 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 205 Total Reviews
Algarve Surf Hostel Located at Urb Cerro das Mos lote 55, , Lagos.
Portugal
Lagos 8600-714 Urb Cerro das Mos lote 55
92% 205
37.1064730 -8.6861729
    Rooms available

18th May 2016

Real great! Staff were organized, pretty, and charming with good hair and great style. Hostel has a really cool home like vibe with a great common area. I don't normally extend my stays in one place but I chose to stay 2 more nights because of how much I enjoyed Lagos and the hostel. Friday night bbq was a culinary delight. I highly recommend this place if you're looking for a chill hostel with great people. I shed a single tear when I left and that was the first time I've ever cried.. Ty

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Great hostel, amazing staff, would definitely stay here again.

• England, Female, 25-30
23rd Mar 2016

All round awesome! Staff are really helpful and approachable, they make an effort to include everyone. Rooms and bathrooms were really clean. It's a bit out of town which means it's quiet at night but also close enough to walk to and from bars. Can't wait to go back!

17th Mar 2016

One of my best hostel experiences. Our double room was absolute perfection and came with a heater and free bottle of wine. The staff was incredible and so friendly and the breakfast they gave was the best I've ever had in a hostel. In addition, their kitchen is the most equipped hostel kitchen I've ever seen. It's a tad far from town when compared to other hostels but I wouldn't trade the experience. I would definitely stay here again.

30th Dec 2015

Amazing times. Thanks for the hospitality.

• amyjackson
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6th Dec 2015

Algarve surf hostel immediately felt like home! They really went out of their way to include everyone in all the activities and social events. The breakfast was also the best I've ever had in a hostel, homemade quiches and pastries every morning as well as great sandwich fixings. You won't ever want to leave!