Alghero 4U Reviews

Via Leonardo da Vinci 3, Alghero, Italy

We didnt actually stay at the hostel since it was closed for maintenance. Instead, we were rebooked to another place, about 20-25 min walking distance from the historical centre but closer to the beach. The room itself was rather dark and small, but ok for the prize. The owner Pietro was very nice and helpful.

for this price, everything was good, except the absence of toilet paper!

• 6th Jun 2015

Difficult to find street where to meet the "key holder " Not a office but waiting for me in the street! I was a bit worried as he did not have any ID in relation to the accom (Alghero 4 U ) He took my bag and asked me to follow him although he could speak very little English. Luckily I had a friend with me who could speak Italian. Would rather have met at the accommodation address in a reception area. I would have felt safer . Walked several streets away from meeting point .

• 29th May 2015

Max is great host. He help us with important informations we needed for our trip.

Great place to stay! Location is very good. Very helpfull staff! Awesome time in alghero

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Max was very welcoming and helpful. Room was clean and had all necessary facilities, I used a kitchen and a bathroom together with other guests. Overall, a nice place to stay, I would definitely recommend.

Three of us stayed in Alghero4U for 6 days for our first group holiday and it was fantastic! The location was superb, only a short and easy walk to the city centre and very close to convenience stores such as two supermarkets. We felt very welcomed by Max who was sure to give us tips on many activities in the area and showed us the best beach in Alghero, as well as showing us how to use public transport to get out of the city (as we had no car). Brilliant, thank you!

• 21st Apr 2015

This was a great place to stay for a weekend with friends. Max was very welcoming and helpful, and assisted us when we got to her apartment. The room was very spacious and it got the job done. The area was very lively at night, and close to a great part of the city (lots of restaurants, stores, bus stations, etc.) Overall, a nice place to stay, I would definitely recommend. Thank you so much for letting us stay with you!

• 4th Apr 2015

The room was had was nice and the bathroom was clean. The only thing was that the kitchen utensils weren't the cleanest. And you could easily hear anyone else who was staying in the apartment, but the staff was very helpful in advising what to do on the island. And the location was great, it was a short walk down to the shore. th

This place is wonderful. I had arrived on a separate day then my friends had, and the guy that runs the hostel allowed me to wait for my friends in our room instead of waiting for them to return to the room out in the street or at a nearby cafe. We had a room that had its own kitchen and bathroom, which was clean and perfect for the few days we were there. It was well worth the amount we paid, especially since we had our own kitchen and bathroom

The hostel itself is very small, but is well kept and has the essentials that anyone needs for a short stay. We were here for 2 nights and that was plenty, Alghero being the small town that it is. Our room was freezing upon arrival, but there was a heater and plenty of blankets in our room. Max was very hospitable and helpful when we checked in. Overall a solid deal for how little we paid, would just say it is best for short visits.

Loved our time in Alghero 4U. The place was spotless and had everything we could need during our trip.

• 28th Jan 2015