7.3
Very Good 175 Total Reviews

• Belgium, Female, 31-40
20th Jul 2017
2.0

Unfortunately I did not had the chance to stay in the hotel because the check-in close at 8pm. My flight arrived at 11.30pm at night so at 3pm in the afternoon the staff sent me an e-mail to cancel my stay. I feel sorry to write a bad review but this was a stressful last minute cancelation from their side. Excuse me, but this is 2017. A non flexible check-in is so 1954 and very poor service. I would consider to change the name of the hotel in 'Alghero 4 the early birds'

1st Jul 2017

Even if it is clean and has useful facilities, and is located in a place which is peaceful, it's very hard to contact the staff. We tried to e-mail them several times, but with no effect. However, it's worth recommending.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
13th Jun 2017

Excellent facilities, good location and friendly staff

• France, Male, 31-40
30th May 2017
6.3

Adequate, overall good experience. I did not appreciate paying 165 euros in CASH upon my arrival!! The other visitors / tenants were allowed to pay by credit card??? Difficult to get a receipt for forced to pay in cash! Hotel representative hesitated to give change for cash.

24th May 2017
8.0

I got a very large room in a nice quiet apartment. It's a bit of a walk to the wonderful old town, but for me that allowed me to find parking relatively nearby.

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th Apr 2017
2.6

There was no one here when we showed up. Had to book somewhere else. Find a different place.

Dear Guest you forgot to wrote in your review that our check in time is from 12:00 to 20:00 and as written in reservation policies is necessary to contact our customer care 48 hours before arrival to accord check in time , well you never contacted us and u did not come during check in time , for more we send u several message to ask your arrival time and some emails but u never answered us ,we still have with us all this documentation to prove that is true what we are writing and even more we did not charge you even you did not show and respected our rules ....and for more u have to complain, fortunately all the other guersts can look at our reviews and they can see that it was only u having this trouble for a your fault , the only complaint on more than 100 ....and we repeat for a your fault

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Apr 2017

Everything was excellent. The staff was very friendly.