Alghero 4U Reviews

Via Leonardo da Vinci 58, Alghero, Italy

Very happy with service and price I would stay there again

Lovely stay in the centre of Alghero , great host and nice large rooms, excellent value for money

• 29th Sep 2015

Everything was ok. I had nice stay and I would reccomend this hostel to my friends.

• 16th Sep 2015
  • Slovenia

It is a good value for money, Located in a local neighborhood only 15 minutes walking to the center (airport bus stop). The staff is welcoming and kind. Super clean bathroom and bedroom, decoration is not modern or ultra comfort stylish but for a short stay you have all you need. Close supermarket you can enjoy the terrace having an apero afternoon. The aircon was not in service, so it was hot in the room, but this is a detail that the staff will correct, I guess.

View all Alghero Bed and Breakfasts