Alghero 4U Reviews

Via Leonardo da Vinci 3, Alghero, Italy

Lovely stay in the centre of Alghero , great host and nice large rooms, excellent value for money

• 29th Sep 2015

Everything was ok. I had nice stay and I would reccomend this hostel to my friends.

• 16th Sep 2015
  • Slovenia

It is a good value for money, Located in a local neighborhood only 15 minutes walking to the center (airport bus stop). The staff is welcoming and kind. Super clean bathroom and bedroom, decoration is not modern or ultra comfort stylish but for a short stay you have all you need. Close supermarket you can enjoy the terrace having an apero afternoon. The aircon was not in service, so it was hot in the room, but this is a detail that the staff will correct, I guess.

I can recomed it

We didnt actually stay at the hostel since it was closed for maintenance. Instead, we were rebooked to another place, about 20-25 min walking distance from the historical centre but closer to the beach. The room itself was rather dark and small, but ok for the prize. The owner Pietro was very nice and helpful.

for this price, everything was good, except the absence of toilet paper!

• 6th Jun 2015

Difficult to find street where to meet the "key holder " Not a office but waiting for me in the street! I was a bit worried as he did not have any ID in relation to the accom (Alghero 4 U ) He took my bag and asked me to follow him although he could speak very little English. Luckily I had a friend with me who could speak Italian. Would rather have met at the accommodation address in a reception area. I would have felt safer . Walked several streets away from meeting point .

• 29th May 2015