Alghero Gutierrez B&B Reviews

Via Rossini 17 D, Alghero, Italy

Maria is the best host ever. Always proactive and helpful. Me and my fiance enjoyed our stay.

Very nice and helpful owner. Good location, not the nearest to the beach, but nice walk (15-20 min. through the centre). At first we got the room without the fridge, then we asked for one so we got new room with fridge (quite noisy during the night so we needed to pull it out from electricity..). But the owner gave us air-condition for free bcs it was normally out of charge and there were extreme temperatures there. Very nice terrace for served breakfast and for eating your own dinner.

A nice, well-situated location (just a few minutes away from the historical part of the city and the begining of the wonderful "lungomare"). The house is beautiful and the terrace has an exceptional view (hope those construction machines be gone soon!). Easier to reach from the bus terminal near to the gardens rather than from the train station at via Don Minzoni.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my time at Gultierrez! Maria was so generous and caring & made my experience in Italy one I will always remember. Her house is beautiful, rooms are large and private, clean and bright. The breakfast in the morning is delicious & she is always ready to make you coffee upon waking up. The house is the absolute ideal location in Alghero as you are 5 minutes walk from old town & able to walk or ride to all of the best beaches! I can't wait to return!

• 17th May 2015

Correct and very clean rooms, great terrace with sea view, good breakfast and a lovely host. 2 minutes walk from Alghero's old town and port. Definitely coming back here next time I'm in town!

• 23rd Apr 2015