Alghero Gutierrez B&B Reviews

Via Rossini 17 D, Alghero, Italy

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my time at Gultierrez! Maria was so generous and caring & made my experience in Italy one I will always remember. Her house is beautiful, rooms are large and private, clean and bright. The breakfast in the morning is delicious & she is always ready to make you coffee upon waking up. The house is the absolute ideal location in Alghero as you are 5 minutes walk from old town & able to walk or ride to all of the best beaches! I can't wait to return!

• 17th May 2015

Correct and very clean rooms, great terrace with sea view, good breakfast and a lovely host. 2 minutes walk from Alghero's old town and port. Definitely coming back here next time I'm in town!

• 23rd Apr 2015