Ali's Guest House Reviews

Uzundere Cad. No:13 Goreme/Nevsehir, 50180 Goreme, Goreme, Turkey

The hostel is located about a 1.5 minute walk from the Goreme bus station and town center, the staff is so kind and helpful, and the rooms and bathrooms are very clean. You can catch the housekeeper cleaning the bathrooms at least 4 or 5 times a day, which is great.

Great hostel! Excelent bed (brand new matrix and linen) very clean, great bathroom, big breackfast included, and really nice owners that helps you a lot. And best of all....incredible price! Totally recomended!

Helpful staff

Ali's is fantastic. Super close to the bus station, lovely cool rooms to escape from the heat outside, nice sheets and duvets, super helpful for booking balloon trips, tours and transfers. This place is awesome value!

Small hostel but really good!! The staff are Nice and hás a perfect location

It was the best hostel that I've ever visited in my life! Ali is reslly kind and cool! All staffs are great! location is also good. Everything is perfect :) the service is excellent ! I won't forget all the souvenirs that I had while I was staying in Alis! See you again Ali! Thanks for all!

• 7th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I stayed at Ali's guesthouse for 2nights. Staff were extremely helpful and owner Ali is just great! He took us to nice places by his own car. Also very good atmosphere to meet people so if you are a solo traveler this would be a good choice! One thing is a security, since there are no lockers in the room and no keys to the dorm. However all the staff are sitting at the entrance all the time no stranger could come inside though. Except that, it was an overall perfect choice! Highly recommend.

Good value for money. Extremely friendly owner and staff. Stayed in the dorm which was basically a cave with no windows but cool even in the midday heat.

Great guesthouse, especially for the price! Breakfast is bread, cucumber, tomato, olives, some orange and a boiled egg. You might need to get something else as well! They booked a balloon tour much cheaper than other people paid (without me bargaining). Great place

Really nice place, the value for money is very good (breakfast is incl and good)! ...and the owner/manager(?) ali ist very helpful and supernice. Would def stay there again, thanks!

Best hostel service and cheap ever!

Really great place especially considering how affordable it was.

• 20th Jun 2014

Alis Hostel is a pretty brand new cave Hostel. I heared it opened just some weeks bevor i stayed there. The Staff helps me with all my questions and all of them seemed to have a extensive knowledge about cappadocian. The included breakfast was very good and the atmosphere was great too. The only thing i could hold against them is that they list kitchen under facilities, but i wasn't allowed to use the stove. In any case i could make my own cold food and use their dishes. I would stay there again

Room in the rock! No window in the room.

Fantastic hostel! They did a free pickup from the bus station, and let me check in at 5am!!! That was really fantastic as I wasn't able to get much sleep on the bus. Plus with Ali's you get the genuine sleeping in a cave Cappadocia experience. I also fell off a cliff and had to rest a few extra days, and the hostel owners were super accommodating. I can't recommend this place any more highly! Also fantastic value.

great place

Comfortable, clean and cosy at night in the caves rooms! Close to all activities. Yum breakfast included. All staff are happy and incredibly helpful!

Super duper fantastic hostel! Amazing breakfast, super comfortable beds, lovely cosy atmosphere and super fantastic staff!

We had a wonderful time at Ali's Guest House. The staff were all very helpful. A Balloon ride was also arranged for me for which we got a decent discount. The room was nicely appointed and the breakfast was delicious. Highly recommend this hostel.

• 25th Apr 2014