Ali's Guest House Reviews

Uzundere Cad. No:13 Goreme/Nevsehir, 50180 Goreme, Goreme, Turkey

We had a great time at Ali's. It is a cozy little hostel runned by a family. If you are not looking for a party hostel this is the perfect place to stay.

Not really sure why this hostel is ranked high. It could have potential but seems like they pick and choose who to cater to. When I arrived, I was only showed the room and that was it. Afterwards, 2 girls checked in and they got the whole run down of the city and available tours. The difference with which they acted towards specific clients was very noticeable. Concerning the security, they had cameras but just about anyone could walk into the rooms. Didn't really feel secure

Great place. Stay here!

This hostel is definitely a must when you want to have a great experience in cappadokia. I have spend almost three days there, asking the staff a lot of questions and they always had a good recommendation. Also, they are trying to get you the best value for your money. Concerning the cave dormitory I think for the money it's a very good deal. You cannot lock the dormitory, which was not a problem for me, but might be for somebody else.

Very kind, generous and accommodating staff! We had a fantastic time here!

• 24th Oct 2015

A great cozy hostel in Cappadocia! Can't fault it at all. The staff at Ali's were very helpful in arranging tours and buses and such. Free Turkish breakfast (pretty basic) and coffee/tea all day was nice. Rooms and beds were very comfortable and cozy. It was a bit quiet when I was there but the outdoor area was a nice hangout spot.

Loved Ali's guesthouse! Ali and the team are hilarious! They are very helpful and can organize your hot air balloon tour and green tour for you. The beds in the dorms are very comfortable . There's a locker to fit all your valuables. Location is very central and close to the main bus station. Great place for solo travelers! Would highly recommend this place!!

Great hostel, great location and great staff!

The Ali`s Guest House is great place. I loved!

The people here is very nice and helpful,and order balloon for me with best price.

I arrived in the morning on an overnight bus and they let me check in early which was very much appreciated. The hostel also helped me book a hot air balloon (at a good price too). The beds in the female dorm room were very comfortable. There were small lockers in the room for your valuables. Bathrooms were cleaned regularly. The free breakfast is nice and there is a sweet patio to sit outside and hang out. Staff are great (hi Kadir!). I would definitely come back to Ali's Guest House!

The staff were very accommodating, ensuring we could go on a balloon ride, allowing us to make changes to our reservation and always being very helpful. Perfect location that was close to everything in town. Only downfall was the lack of a kitchen and not many bathrooms. Otherwise would definitely stay again. Thanks

Lovely hostel with lovely staff and a great location. Would highly recommend! Thanks for everything.

Perfect for a stay in Capadoccia. Located 5 minutes walking from the bus station and essentially in the heart of the city there is plenty to do! Staff is super helpful as well with booking activities and directions. I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay!

I had a great experience with this hostel! The staff was very kind and helpful, the hostel is in a great location, and has a nice common area to hang out with people, eat breakfast etc. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone

• 23rd Sep 2015

It's cool sleeping in a cave. Staff is really nice, clean, good food. I would recomend this hostel.

I had a great stay at Ali's Guest House. Rooms are spotless and very cozy, the outside lounge area was wonderful, and the staff (especially Ali and Ali, who of course own the place) were very helpful in recommending tours and helping guests get to know the area. Highly recommended!

I loved staying at this hostel! The beds were comfortable, breakfast was included and the location was close to the centre of town and the bus station. The staff are very approachable and friendly, they were also able to arrange hot air ballooning and tours at a good price.

It could'nt have been better. Ali's Guesthouse is a great place to stay and to chill. As soon as I arrived I was checked in and Ali and the rest of the staff were really nice and helpful. Beds are super confortable and so are the rooms. I totally recommend it!

The highlight for me was Ali & the staff. So very helpful and attentive offering a nice breakfast and free coffee & tea anytime of day. The place itself has a cute outdoor area, spacey dorm rooms that are cleaned on a daily basis. Shower facilities are in good condition, warm water available. For the price you pay, it is an absolute bargain that offers a peaceful atmosphere, Central location and easy to find. Would come here again & will highly recommend to all my friends!

• 25th Aug 2015