Ali's Guest House Reviews

Uzundere Cad. No:13 Goreme/Nevsehir, 50180 Goreme, Goreme, Turkey

Having a great stay in Ali guesthouse, Mariah is so friendly and helpful, she gave me the proper guidance for the map, and provided some useful information in Goreme. The bed is comfortable, breakfast is great and all facilities is working well. Highly recommended and always remind me about his place with the little gift of sweets.

Really lovely staff, wonderful atmosphere, thoroughly enjoyed my stay

• 24th Jul 2015

Great hostel with amazing and super helpful staff. Staying in a cave was really cool, and I slept like a rock. The room is a bit crowded, but it was only full for one night of my stay. Definitely recommend this hostel, and the price only makes things better.

Excellent location. Very close to the Bus stop. The Ali brothers are very friendly, give good advice and they go out of their way to help customers. Second to none when it comes to value for money. Great rates. Only 1 negative point though: The top bunks are very uncomfortable due to low ceiling of the cave and you can't even sit on the beds

Excellent.. !

Excellent location in center of Goreme. Great deal especially considering breakfast. Super friendly staff. Only slight downside is there's usually lots of smoking in the common space but everything else was great. Very comfortable beds. Room is slightly humid but you're in a cave, so what else can you expect. Would definitely recommend and go back.

Absolutely my favorite hostel/guesthouse I've stayed in on my long trip thus far! The hostel was very clean and well kept, the beds were amazing, (Don't even get me started on the amazing comforters they have in the cave), the breakfast and free tea/coffee was awesome and the people that ran in/owned it were AMAZING! So, SO helpful and nice and able to get the best deals on any tour or adventure you want to go on! i can not wait to come back!! Definitely do the hot air balloon and horse ride!!

Ali's was great. I met some great people and the staff were incredible. The facilities were pretty standard but the warm staff and the interesting guests really made up for it. Would recommend for sure! The breakfast was great as well.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

The hostel was really good!! The personal was amazing, they gave us all the Information we wanted to know and suggested us great things. The Girl from Hawaii was the best.

Ali's Guest House was the perfect accommodation in Cappadocia. The staff was warm and welcoming and completely made our trip what it was. They had comfortable beds with a great atmosphere that definitely was worth every penny paid. Close to the town centre, I can't imagine our stay without Ali's Guest House. Would DEFINITELY recommend, especially to those traveling on a budget. Their staff is the absolute best!

• 25th Jun 2015

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff were amazing and were so helpful, the hostel is beautiful and everyone felt like family. Without I doubt I would stay here any time I go back

I had an excellent experience, relaxing atmosphere and very professional suggestions by the friendly and extremely helpful staff... Thanks Malia!

This is one of the best hostels in my 8 months traveling. Good location, super friendly and helpful staffs, comfy beds, good breakfast, best price, and good place to meet new friends. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to visit Goreme.

This was a super cool place to stay. The staff was lovely as were the other guests. We were on a quiet street, but still only a block from restaurants and the tourist area. And we got to sleep inside a room carved right into the rock!!! Unfortunately lots of people were smoking, but I guess that is normal in Turkey. Bring your own coffee, the instant isn't too good. But this was a favorite spot for all of us on our trip.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The manager is very nice and friendly. I especially like the tour company they cooperate with. Very clear yet interesting excursion. Highly recommend!

This place is great and both of the Ali's are so nice and extremely helpful! Couldn't recommend it anymore

Great hostel! Awesome atmosphere, excellent breakfat and very nice staff. The only problem was that our room had no air ventilation so the air got so stinky and heavy durin the night. Other than that perfect!

I came during a quiet period, so it was just me in the female dorm at first (which was spotless, if a trifle chilly). It filled up later though, and had a great atmosphere. The staff really went above & beyond to help me out. I hadn't booked anything, and decided last minute to go in a hot air balloon, but all the spaces were full. They rang around the companies at 5am to check if there were any cancellations. Luckily they managed to get me on one the next day. Would definitely recommend.

• 29th Apr 2015

Very helpful staff! Really recommend this hostel!

Ali is very sympathetic and helpful. But there was no kitchen to be used and they told me that they would update me with news about the weather and my pre-booked ballon flight (which did not happened). They let us stay at the common area even after check out, which was nice, and the bathrooms were cleaned all the time. Wi-Fi did not worked in the bedroom (I guess the problem was the walls). Great value for money.