Ali's Guest House

9.3
Superb 211 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
14th Jun 2017

I have had an absolute blast staying at Ali's guest house and even extended my stay another night it has been so great! The best thing about the hostel is how helpful the staff are and their great sense of humour. I'd definitely recommend for any of my friends to stay here and I felt very safe as a solo female traveller. Thank you for having me!

11th Jun 2017

I think is a great economic option for backpackers that visit Capadoccia for 2-3 days. The hostel is located in a great place and Ali and his friends are good hosts: they give you good tips and assemble for you any reservation you want for activities. However, I still think they can do a little bit more cleaning of the shower/bathroom.

3rd Jun 2017

Ali is a great guy helped me with ballon tour for a very very good price . Wifi is very strong , rooms are clean and quiet . They have a good breakfast for free every morning and he and his brother are very funny people . This is the best hostel and don't skip this hostel when you are in cappadocia and they both speak very clear and great English