Ali's Guest House Reviews

Uzundere Cad. No:13 Goreme/Nevsehir, 50180 Goreme, Goreme, Turkey

Alis is in a great location, 2 minute walk from bus station and towns center. You can book tours and activities through them. The girls dorm was clean and same with the bathroom facilities. Would highly recommend staying here!!!

A great place to stay in Goreme and the perfect base to explore the areas. I was actually positively surprise by how helpful the owner was. Don't be scared on reserving the Balloon experience with them, you won't get a better price/quality deal by your own and they will arrange everything for you. Their green tour is also very convenient if you have the time and it will cost you more to do it by yourself.

Would be better to have individual lockers for personal belongings, we left our bags lying around for most of the day.

Ali's guest house has been one of the best hostels I've ever been to. This because of his amazing staff. They make you feel like at home and they're always ready to help you. Good deals for tours, comfy beds, good breakfast, perfect position and amazing atmosphere. Of course is not a 5 stars hotel, but is perfect for backpackers. The 14 bed's dorm is super cheap, fresh and clean. Again, one of the best thing is the staff. I defenetely recommend this hostel

Incredible hostel! Wonderful location, amazingly helpfull staff, impressive breakfast... All for such a low price! I couldn't believe it. Great comfort sleeping in the cool cave, clean facilities. And on top of all, the atmosphere was amazing and relaxed. I met beautiful people at the outside area and I look forward to come back here.

I loved staying at Ali's! It was a great place to meet other travelers and the staff was very friendly and attentive. Just a few things could improve this hostel - There were no lockers, but it seemed safe enough and I didnt hear of anything being stolen. (Still, passports and computers...) The bathrooms would greatly improve if they got squeegees to clean the water off the floor when you finish showering. Overall, I'd definitely recommend Ali's!

Ali's is a great new family run hostel in the middle of everything in Goreme. We were picked up from the bus stations and walked two blocks to the guesthouse. Ali helped us plan our days and told us everything we should see when we were visiting. The staff was super helpful and the hostel was very clean and the room was cool even without ac because it's in a cave. There's a nice breakfast every morning.

Most welcoming, helpful, fun and engaging hostel staff we have ever had the pleasure of meeting. As soon as we arrived they gave a 15 minute run through of the whole region; excellent tips and they booked us into whatever we wanted at great prices. Cannot recommend another hostel more strongly. It is called a guesthouse, not a hostel, and the two Alis certainly make it exactly that!

• 27th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Good "cave" hostel. Went there on summer and it was really hot but the room was so cold and comfortable even without ventilation. Stayed there for two nights but got back there after i did checkout and the let me take a shower and gave me towels all for free, good people. Wifi didn't work in my room (as 90% of other hostels). Breakfast was good :)

The hostel is located about a 1.5 minute walk from the Goreme bus station and town center, the staff is so kind and helpful, and the rooms and bathrooms are very clean. You can catch the housekeeper cleaning the bathrooms at least 4 or 5 times a day, which is great.

Great hostel! Excelent bed (brand new matrix and linen) very clean, great bathroom, big breackfast included, and really nice owners that helps you a lot. And best of all....incredible price! Totally recomended!

everything is perfect here!!!!

I had such a good time at Ali's guest house! "The Ali's" are the coolest hosts ever, made our time a great one, suggested tours and balloon rides which ended up being everything we wished for. We even got a turkish night with one of the Ali's and a dish with his face! Defintely would come back to this hostel, the breakfast delicious, free turkish tea at all times and the staff was super helpful and nice, love it!

Helpful staff

Ali's is fantastic. Super close to the bus station, lovely cool rooms to escape from the heat outside, nice sheets and duvets, super helpful for booking balloon trips, tours and transfers. This place is awesome value!

Small hostel but really good!! The staff are Nice and hás a perfect location

It was the best hostel that I've ever visited in my life! Ali is reslly kind and cool! All staffs are great! location is also good. Everything is perfect :) the service is excellent ! I won't forget all the souvenirs that I had while I was staying in Alis! See you again Ali! Thanks for all!

• 7th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I stayed at Ali's guesthouse for 2nights. Staff were extremely helpful and owner Ali is just great! He took us to nice places by his own car. Also very good atmosphere to meet people so if you are a solo traveler this would be a good choice! One thing is a security, since there are no lockers in the room and no keys to the dorm. However all the staff are sitting at the entrance all the time no stranger could come inside though. Except that, it was an overall perfect choice! Highly recommend.

Good value for money. Extremely friendly owner and staff. Stayed in the dorm which was basically a cave with no windows but cool even in the midday heat.

Great guesthouse, especially for the price! Breakfast is bread, cucumber, tomato, olives, some orange and a boiled egg. You might need to get something else as well! They booked a balloon tour much cheaper than other people paid (without me bargaining). Great place