• Uzundere Cad. No:13 Goreme/Nevsehir, 50180 Goreme, Goreme, Turkey

9.2
Superb 204 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 204 Total Reviews
Ali's Guest House Located at Uzundere Cad. No:13 Goreme/Nevsehir, 50180 Goreme, , Goreme.
Turkey
Goreme 50180 Uzundere Cad. No:13 Goreme/Nevsehir, 50180 Goreme
92% 204
38.6432044 34.8270249
    Rooms available

24th Jun 2016

The hostel is being remodeled, so I was offered a room in their adjacent guesthouse. WOW! Beautiful courtyard gardens, super clean facilities, brand new bathrooms. Tourism is at an all time low right now, so I was one of two guests in the hostel (had the entire 6-bed dorm to myself - which are single beds, NOT bunks!). I like peace & quiet so this didn't bother me at all. Ali was very helpful & welcoming. Booked a hot air balloon tour thru him for $80! Most charge +120$ - What a steal!