Ali's Guest House Reviews

Uzundere Cad. No:13 Goreme/Nevsehir, 50180 Goreme, Goreme, Turkey

It's a great budget place to stay in Göreme. Breakfast was plentiful, staff are very helpful and kind, showers are good and the cave room was great! The cave somehow holds a really pleasant temperature all the time, no matter the weather outside. Only thing is that there were no lockers and the front door was open. But that didn't matter as the property as a whole seems quiet secure due to its location

Ali's was a great environment and the guys that run this spot are really cool! I would highly recommend staying here and will return the next time I'm in Cappadocia.

Ali and ali were great hosts, and the hostel was a great location for us to enjoy kapadokya. I would highly recommend them, we had such a great stay for my friend's birthday.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • American Samoa

I have stayed in about 20 plus hostels in my fair bit of traveling that I have done and the Ali's have been the best hosts ever. they are the nicest people and always willing to help.They advised us on what;s not worth seeing in cappadoccia and arranged a very value for money green tour for us with a great travel company.Because it was peak season and the day before it rained causing disruptions with the hot air ballons, the ali's were awake all night to look for companies for us to get on them

Based on my experience with one of the Ali's I will never stay/recommend. I had left a message with the staff that I'd arranged my own balloon ride which never was passed on as a result Ali came into my room & woke me up at 11pm (before a 430am pick up). He yelled waking everyone in the dorm room up before slamming the door. In complete shock I didn't sleep. For the rest of my stay here I felt completely unwelcome & not once did he even attempt to apologise for how unprofessional & rude he was.

Great servıce and very helpful. I would stay wıth the Alıs agaın ıf ı come back!

This is the best place to stay in Cappadocia! Both Ali's are so helpful and friendly! They helped us book our hot air balloon before we even arrived and they also helped us book the green tour. Met some lovely people here, free tea/coffee all day as well as breakfast and warm comfortable rooms. Thanks guysM

Honestly one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Ali was awesome, so kind and helpful, beds were very comfy and the place was very clean. Everything you want in a hostel.

We stayed at Ali's because it had the best reviews. We had a nice stay but I didn't feel Ali was as helpful as other reviewers made out. I hope this was just a once off and that they are not letting the good customer service that gets them business slip!

This is a good choice in Goreme, convenient location with friendly and helpful staff. The common areas are nice and make it easy to meet other travelers. Security isn't great however, as there are no lockers and no keys for the room. Also be aware that the tours booked through the hostel are with specific companies, and some are definitely better than others so you should do your own research. But enjoyed my time here and would recommend it!

Best hostel I've stayed in in Turkey. Great little place. No lockers but place felt totally safe. Staff are very kind and love the vibe they've got going on. Perfect location. Highly recommended!!!

Thanks for the wonderful time! Marleen & Anna

Everything good.. liked it a lot :)

I loved this hostel. The owners were amazing, helping out with everything, sorting out bookings and thing we wanted to do, and giving us the best prices. I loved this hostel and also the location, would deffinatly go here again, such a blast and an absolutly amazing amosphere in the hostel; super easy to meet people.

Cool hostel in a great location, and the price can't be beat! Hostel staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Good breakfast and a nice area to socialize. Ali's is an excellent choice for your stay in Goreme!

I really recommend this hostel. Good location. Really close in bus staion. (about 5 min). Staff is very friendly. And if you have not any tour. You can get in this hostel. green tour and red tour and jeep tour etc. I had jeep tour through ali's guest house. It was good experience.

It was a good experience and the staff were extremely knowledgeable and helpful in respect to the location and what was on offer. Its friendly setting made it easy to engage in conversation with other people staying in the hostel, the toilets and showers were clean and the rooms were in good condition.

• 19th Aug 2014

Alis is in a great location, 2 minute walk from bus station and towns center. You can book tours and activities through them. The girls dorm was clean and same with the bathroom facilities. Would highly recommend staying here!!!

A great place to stay in Goreme and the perfect base to explore the areas. I was actually positively surprise by how helpful the owner was. Don't be scared on reserving the Balloon experience with them, you won't get a better price/quality deal by your own and they will arrange everything for you. Their green tour is also very convenient if you have the time and it will cost you more to do it by yourself.

Would be better to have individual lockers for personal belongings, we left our bags lying around for most of the day.

« first « Prev 1 2 3