Ali's Guest House Reviews

Uzundere Cad. No:13 Goreme/Nevsehir, 50180 Goreme, Goreme, Turkey

Ali's was great. I met some great people and the staff were incredible. The facilities were pretty standard but the warm staff and the interesting guests really made up for it. Would recommend for sure! The breakfast was great as well.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Ali's Guest House was the perfect accommodation in Cappadocia. The staff was warm and welcoming and completely made our trip what it was. They had comfortable beds with a great atmosphere that definitely was worth every penny paid. Close to the town centre, I can't imagine our stay without Ali's Guest House. Would DEFINITELY recommend, especially to those traveling on a budget. Their staff is the absolute best!

• 25th Jun 2015

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! The staff were amazing and were so helpful, the hostel is beautiful and everyone felt like family. Without I doubt I would stay here any time I go back

I had an excellent experience, relaxing atmosphere and very professional suggestions by the friendly and extremely helpful staff... Thanks Malia!

This is one of the best hostels in my 8 months traveling. Good location, super friendly and helpful staffs, comfy beds, good breakfast, best price, and good place to meet new friends. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to visit Goreme.

The manager is very nice and friendly. I especially like the tour company they cooperate with. Very clear yet interesting excursion. Highly recommend!

This place is great and both of the Ali's are so nice and extremely helpful! Couldn't recommend it anymore

Great hostel! Awesome atmosphere, excellent breakfat and very nice staff. The only problem was that our room had no air ventilation so the air got so stinky and heavy durin the night. Other than that perfect!

I came during a quiet period, so it was just me in the female dorm at first (which was spotless, if a trifle chilly). It filled up later though, and had a great atmosphere. The staff really went above & beyond to help me out. I hadn't booked anything, and decided last minute to go in a hot air balloon, but all the spaces were full. They rang around the companies at 5am to check if there were any cancellations. Luckily they managed to get me on one the next day. Would definitely recommend.

• 29th Apr 2015

Very helpful staff! Really recommend this hostel!

Ali is very sympathetic and helpful. But there was no kitchen to be used and they told me that they would update me with news about the weather and my pre-booked ballon flight (which did not happened). They let us stay at the common area even after check out, which was nice, and the bathrooms were cleaned all the time. Wi-Fi did not worked in the bedroom (I guess the problem was the walls). Great value for money.

We cannot speak anymore highly of Ali's Guest House. The facilities were new and clean, the location was perfect, and the free breakfast was great. Ali also went out of his way to show us around and make us feel welcome in Goreme and Cappadocia as a whole. Free towels and lockboxes were also a plus. Would definitely recommend!

Lovely little place and a location that is more central than you may realise at first. Good breakfast and a great common area to meet fellow travellers. Lots of free Turkish tea too !!

had a great stay here! was a bit wary of the 'push sales' but we had none whatsoever, there are like 2 or 3 ali's. Very nice and helpful, gave good prices so would recommend booking little tours through him. we did the green tour. bathrooms and rooms clean, comfy beds, well heated, free tea whenever you want, lockers in room - highly recommend!

Very nice hostel, breakfast included ! The owner was very friendly and spend a lot of time there. The only backward was he was a little bit insistent with offering and selling tours and that kind if thing around goreme.

This was a hostel in a great location, however the downside was that the website said it offered laundry facilities, but there was none. There was also a kitchen but that was only for the use of staff which was a bit of a bummer. The beds were comfy and the hostel was cleaned every morning

Staff are friendly, they offer tours but not pushy at all. Free pick-up from information centre (but it's actually 5 mins of walk). Just ask the guy from information centre to call them and they will come pick you up. They offer free hot drink to warm you up.

The hostel is cute and the dorm ok. The availability of the lockers for free always a plus. The stuff were ok, correct and even nice, but still not as specially friendly as I expected from previous comments. The breakfast is ok (fried egg, some bread, olives, some cheese, cucumber and tomato). You can not use the kitchen but there is tea and coffee available all day. Bad point: the WiFi doesn't reach the dorm (nor the telephone network).

Great little hostel/guest house, very comfortable with good beds and bathrooms, plenty of heating and hot water. Unfortunately no internet in the rooms, but that's how life is when you're sleeping in a cave... Common room well equipped with internet, small kitchen, games etc. breakfast was good and included. The guys at reception can help out with booking tours; shop around town for best prices though!! BOOK A SHUTTLE if coming from the airport.. Only taxies otherwise, which are expensive!