Ali's Guest House Reviews

Uzundere Cad. No:13 Goreme/Nevsehir, 50180 Goreme, Goreme, Turkey

I love you guys. You are the best!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • China

A great stay, comfy beds and warm cave during winter. Ali is very helpful, giving you all the informations you need. Highly recomanded !

Ali's was the perfect hostel! The staff were so helpful and friendly, good breakfast, and the place was really cosy.

• 28th Nov 2014

What a wonderful guesthouse in Goreme. The location is just next to the otogar. The price is really cheap and including the breakfast and i stayed in the cave dorm. The hostel is very clean and staff are really friendly and helpful that didnt force me to buy their tours. Excellent

Ali's was a a great place to stay and made my time in Turkey even better! The hostess were awesome and the people I met there were very inspiring, I had a great time.

The staff are super helpful if you want to organise hot air ballooning or tours etc. but be prepared to pay extra on the conversion if you're paying in Lira, which kinda sucks. It's a small town so you can't really go wrong with the location. There was some intense heating in the room though, had to crack a window just to counteract it.

Very good! People are very helpful and lovely 😊

• 1st Nov 2014

Love this hostel, i would recommend it! They have a nice breakfast, Both Ali are really nice, they give u all the tour information u need. And for a girl travelling alone it was really safe!

Loved staying here! Free tea and coffee all day was a nice touch, and the beds were amazingly comfortable. Ali and Ali are so sweet also!

Had a great time here, Ali is very helpful and the place has a fresh feeling to it. The breakfasts were okay but Turkish breads would have been welcomed.

Absolutely recommend!! Ali & Ali are the sweetest hosts - they bring meaning to the word hospitality, and I feel I experienced an authentic view into life in Goreme due to their kindness. The warm & inviting common room (+breakfast!) allows you to easily get to know other folks. The female dorm was nice, quiet, and had ultra-comfortable beds. Note: internet works reliably in the lobby only, there are no locks/lockers, and showers could have curtains; but all minor issues in a wonderful stay :)

It's a great budget place to stay in Göreme. Breakfast was plentiful, staff are very helpful and kind, showers are good and the cave room was great! The cave somehow holds a really pleasant temperature all the time, no matter the weather outside. Only thing is that there were no lockers and the front door was open. But that didn't matter as the property as a whole seems quiet secure due to its location

Ali's was a great environment and the guys that run this spot are really cool! I would highly recommend staying here and will return the next time I'm in Cappadocia.

Ali and ali were great hosts, and the hostel was a great location for us to enjoy kapadokya. I would highly recommend them, we had such a great stay for my friend's birthday.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • American Samoa

I have stayed in about 20 plus hostels in my fair bit of traveling that I have done and the Ali's have been the best hosts ever. they are the nicest people and always willing to help.They advised us on what;s not worth seeing in cappadoccia and arranged a very value for money green tour for us with a great travel company.Because it was peak season and the day before it rained causing disruptions with the hot air ballons, the ali's were awake all night to look for companies for us to get on them

Based on my experience with one of the Ali's I will never stay/recommend. I had left a message with the staff that I'd arranged my own balloon ride which never was passed on as a result Ali came into my room & woke me up at 11pm (before a 430am pick up). He yelled waking everyone in the dorm room up before slamming the door. In complete shock I didn't sleep. For the rest of my stay here I felt completely unwelcome & not once did he even attempt to apologise for how unprofessional & rude he was.

Great servıce and very helpful. I would stay wıth the Alıs agaın ıf ı come back!

This is the best place to stay in Cappadocia! Both Ali's are so helpful and friendly! They helped us book our hot air balloon before we even arrived and they also helped us book the green tour. Met some lovely people here, free tea/coffee all day as well as breakfast and warm comfortable rooms. Thanks guysM

Honestly one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Ali was awesome, so kind and helpful, beds were very comfy and the place was very clean. Everything you want in a hostel.

We stayed at Ali's because it had the best reviews. We had a nice stay but I didn't feel Ali was as helpful as other reviewers made out. I hope this was just a once off and that they are not letting the good customer service that gets them business slip!

« first « Prev 1 2 3