Ali's Guest House Reviews

Uzundere Cad. No:13 Goreme/Nevsehir, 50180 Goreme, Goreme, Turkey

The highlight for me was Ali & the staff. So very helpful and attentive offering a nice breakfast and free coffee & tea anytime of day. The place itself has a cute outdoor area, spacey dorm rooms that are cleaned on a daily basis. Shower facilities are in good condition, warm water available. For the price you pay, it is an absolute bargain that offers a peaceful atmosphere, Central location and easy to find. Would come here again & will highly recommend to all my friends!

• 25th Aug 2015

Have absolutely raved about alis guest house since staying there! It's super cute with a great outdoor area! The rooms are beyond clean with fresh sheets delivered regularly and brand new mattresses. The highlight beyound that is Ali and Ali! They go beyound being amazing hosts as they genuinely care about each of their guests. It was my birthday while I was staying there and Ali surprised me with a cake and a lovely bottle of wine to make my day that much more special! definiyely recommend!!

• 19th Aug 2015

Staffs are really nice. I got a good time there. ;)

Good location. Nice staff and awesome turkish breakfast. Meet nice people. Like our cave dorm, cold in the summer, have good sleep. Will try to come back again. Malia is super friendly and give useful info if you are able to meet her.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

They are great guys, they are friendly, kindly and generous people. They serve excellent breakfast. Choose without thinking

the staff is so amazingly kind!!

• 7th Aug 2015

We really enjoyed our stray at Ali's. All the staff were extremely knowledgable, helpful and friendly. Ali's is a great base to explore the Cappadocia region and is in a great location in Goreme. The hot air ballooning is a must and you get a free nights accomodation anyway! Highly recommend Ali's guesthouse.

I booked one night at Ali's Guest House, ended up staying three, but could have easily stayed forever, The dorm rooms where spacious and clean and so cool (a welcome relief from the desert like heat). The hostel is right in the middle of town (but in a peaceful side street) I couldn't hope for more from a staff who are incredibly helpful and friendly, who provide you with maps, advice, endless sweets and delicious breakfast every morning. Incredible value for money. Much recommended!

Amazing value for money, even includes a very satisfying free breakfast. 1 minute walk from the bus station, the room is in a cave and the beds are extremely comfortable. Ali and his staff are very polite and accomodating. You simply cant beat this hostel, thank you so much Ali!

Excellent place, very clean. The staff is amazing, very nice and friendly!

Awesome! Great friendly and helpful staff!

Having a great stay in Ali guesthouse, Mariah is so friendly and helpful, she gave me the proper guidance for the map, and provided some useful information in Goreme. The bed is comfortable, breakfast is great and all facilities is working well. Highly recommended and always remind me about his place with the little gift of sweets.

Really lovely staff, wonderful atmosphere, thoroughly enjoyed my stay

• 24th Jul 2015

Great hostel with amazing and super helpful staff. Staying in a cave was really cool, and I slept like a rock. The room is a bit crowded, but it was only full for one night of my stay. Definitely recommend this hostel, and the price only makes things better.

Excellent location. Very close to the Bus stop. The Ali brothers are very friendly, give good advice and they go out of their way to help customers. Second to none when it comes to value for money. Great rates. Only 1 negative point though: The top bunks are very uncomfortable due to low ceiling of the cave and you can't even sit on the beds

Excellent.. !

Excellent location in center of Goreme. Great deal especially considering breakfast. Super friendly staff. Only slight downside is there's usually lots of smoking in the common space but everything else was great. Very comfortable beds. Room is slightly humid but you're in a cave, so what else can you expect. Would definitely recommend and go back.

Absolutely my favorite hostel/guesthouse I've stayed in on my long trip thus far! The hostel was very clean and well kept, the beds were amazing, (Don't even get me started on the amazing comforters they have in the cave), the breakfast and free tea/coffee was awesome and the people that ran in/owned it were AMAZING! So, SO helpful and nice and able to get the best deals on any tour or adventure you want to go on! i can not wait to come back!! Definitely do the hot air balloon and horse ride!!

Ali's was great. I met some great people and the staff were incredible. The facilities were pretty standard but the warm staff and the interesting guests really made up for it. Would recommend for sure! The breakfast was great as well.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

The hostel was really good!! The personal was amazing, they gave us all the Information we wanted to know and suggested us great things. The Girl from Hawaii was the best.