Alias Youthhostel Reviews

Provinciestraat 256, B 2018, Antwerp, Belgium

It's just a place to sleep - not more, not less. The rooms are very tiny, it was dirty on the floors. No real place to hangout and meet others. Price was ok.

• 21st Jul 2014

Very poor hostel. Dirty showers, old furniture, very poor breakfast, NO kitchen. I would never stay there again.

• 14th May 2014

Wifi worked poorly and I think you should consider more secure password to the door access. Otherwise the place was good bang for buck. Thank you.

About 15 min walk from station, which is good. Room was ok with own sink. We wanted to check out at 8 to catch the train but receptionist was too busy with other things and locked the reception door. Wasn't friendly either.

Quite happy with the stay as staff is friendly and place is convenient. Easy to get around. Definitely value for money.

• 5th May 2014
  • Singapore

I would definitely return to this hostel, its a good value for money. The location is not the best and I there is no kitchen at all, but overall our 2-day stay was nice. The breakfast was excellent and bathrooms were clean. If the windnw was not broken in our privat room, we could even close it properly not to hear the noise from the construction site next door.. Therefore earplugs needed!

30mins away from the center. Tiny tiiiiiiiny rooms.would recommend it for one night

Decent breakfast and overall good hostel

We lived 1 night in the dorm 10 bed, it is quite place, the staff is friendly, good place cuz it is near the train station, not difficult to find. However the bathroom is quite disappointed, no hot water, and it keep running all the time, can not turn off.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Vietnam

The hostel was basic but this reflects in the prize, so that was alright. The beds were ok, so were the showers. It was very easy to get to the city centre, less then 10 minutes with the public transport. You can park your car in the hostels street for €3,80 a day.

• 25th Apr 2014

Almost perfect! Excelent hostel, location, staff, good cost benefict and everything else. The only problem is the shower, you have to press a valve every 5 seconds to the water keep coming, its totally annoying! Unless it, I recommend!

Great location and friendly staff. The major complaint is that the beds are so over used that all of them have huge dents. Very uncomfortable. However, the hostel has everything a traveler could ask for. The breakfast is included and it was great!! I would suggest to have a 24/7 reception desk.

Awesome dorms!!!! We enjoyed our time so much. It is a pitty that our stay was only for one night. Best hostel breakfeast we ever had. Thanks Alias!

Well thank you so much! Hope to see you soon! Grts Alias

No credit card accepted. Good breakfast. Very nice atmosphere

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Basic hostel, not enough plug sockets in my room for 8 people only 1 socket. Breakfast was basic and lounge area not very comfortable.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

I could go to the city center on foot, breakfast was okay.The staff was really nice :) I was the only girl in 4 bed dorm. Staff changed my room to another 4 bed dorm and there was only me :)

It's a good hostel! It fulfills well the basic needs is a hostel!

Nice hostel, good value for money. It's a 10-15 walk to the center. Breakfast was actually quite good, rooms were nothing special, but clean.

The staff wasn't really friendly, and didn't watch who was coming in. But they give you information so it's OK :-) You can rent a locker and everything is pretty clean. Just would've loved shampoo in the shower but it was my first time in a hostel so not sure what to expect. Breakfast is REALLY easy, but fine to start the day with. Beds are good. Nice that there are showers

• 5th Feb 2014