Alice Hostel Reviews

Fiumei ut 10, 1st floor 1, Budapest, Hungary

Close to Keleti station, very cheap, fairly clean. Free towel, cereals, milk. Good wifi, beds,... What more can you expect for 8 euros

we had a very nice stay at alice hostel. would always come back!

Cheap and cheerful. Does exactly what it says on the tin

Thanks for being a great host.

• 19th Jul 2015

A Cosy Hostel near the train station. Good for chucking bags and exploring Budapest by subway. Not so good if you wan to party for you will need to cab back at night or take an hour walk. Beds are comfy, and the Owner is very helpful in everything. I arrive early at 8 am in the morning and he gave me my bed since it was free ....

If you need a cheap hostel this one is suerly one of the best!! It is really centrally located, directly at the Metro. From the outside it looks a bit run down, but inside it is clean, the rooms are nicely furnished, bathrooms are freshly renovated, kitchenette is stocked... All you need!

• 2nd Jul 2015

Great place to stay. Gabriel is warm, helpful and very welcoming. Makes you feel at home. Loved the location close to train station. Great directions and great advice about the exchange as to where not to go and go to. Thanks. Take care it was really nice meeting you. A friend from MI.

Had a lovely stay here, would definitely recommend if for a short stay. Rudi was a great help giving a us tips about the City and directions to key points. Did feel a little uneasy walking to the hostel at night time (seemed to be a rough area but didn't have any trouble). Hostel was hard to find as not very well signposted, just a small sign on the door so be aware of what you're looking for (no big signs off of buildings- you have to really look). mattress was a bit on the thin side

Well, it's a cheap one. The room is good, clean enough. Bathrooms are okay. Location is a bit far from center. Not a so secure place. When we were staying there - 3 girls - there were only men (in their 40ies) in the common room and we were a bit scared.

Well I'am sorry but I have no influence on the age of other guests :)

The neighborhood seems a little off. It was actually an old building. At first it wasn't clear that the hostel is inside the building, because the sign only appeared on the door of the building and it wasn't eye-catching. However, the owner is kind and helpful. The room is actually apartment in the building. I ordered a private single room but what I received is a shared apartment with other people. I traveled alone, so it was a bit off for me. I only stayed to catch a morning train, though.

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

If you arrive and leave from the train station, the location is great! It's a bit of a walk to the center, but by metro it's just two stopps. We had a nice double room, shared bathroom and kitchen were clean ... The staff was helpfull and had answers to all our questions. :)