Fabulous 480 Total Reviews
Fabulous 480 Total Reviews
Alice Hostel Located at Fiumei ut 10, 1st floor 1, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1081 Fiumei ut 10, 1st floor 1
83% 480
47.4980389 19.0818572
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
6th Aug 2016

Great place for a short stay if you need to be close to Keleti station

27th Jul 2016
7.4

Clean and right near the train station. The rooms are loud with noise from the road and there is no AC. Overall great value though.

12th Jul 2016

Not the best location but since you're going to spend with transportation anyway, it's perfect! Gabriel received us very well and was very helpful all the time. We felt home.

• hudson_jones8635
  • England, Male, 25-30
30th Jun 2016

My stay in Alice hostel was very brief. Just a stopover really before onwards travel to Serbia by train. As such, locationwise this hostel was perfect for me as it is so close to the Keleti train station. Despite my late arrival time the staff was awake to let me in and explain everything. Bedding provided was clean as were all the facilities. I cannot comment on atmosphere or anything like that as my stay was so short - just a few hours sleep but it was perfect for what I needed.

• julienbarber
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

Very surprised with this hostel. Perfect for a place to crash and just reset. Very clean, very nice beds, showers,washing machines, and kitchen. It's not a place to party, but extremely good value for money and would highly recommend

• Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Jun 2016

It seems a little dodgy when you first walk in but it is perfectly fine. The staff are amazing, even walked me down to the ATM and corner store on my first evening so I wouldn't get lost. A 'service' I saw a number of times for new guests during my stay. Great experience. I would definitly stay again. Would be good if they could put in some sercurity lockers.

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
26th May 2016

It's definitely worth the money! Cheap, close to the station, nice room. Arrived late, left early - we didn't have time to do much more than sleep :)

• crafty_stonzi
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
21st May 2016

Really friendly staff, they went out of there way to help me with anything I needed, feels sort of like your at home

• Germany, Female, 18-24
19th May 2016

Super comfy beds, clean, easy and friendly check in, modern facilities, staff helped me with luggage (thank you!!!) The pillow was wayyyy too small for me so I had to use my jumper to make it a little bigger but that's really the only negative thing I have to say

• SimonaCai
  • China, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2016
7.1

The breakfast is sucks . But the location is really great, almost near to every transportation stations . The room is clean. Regarding its price, I think it's worthy.