Alice Hostel Reviews

Fiumei ut 10, 1st floor 1, Budapest, Hungary

Had a lovely stay here, would definitely recommend if for a short stay. Rudi was a great help giving a us tips about the City and directions to key points. Did feel a little uneasy walking to the hostel at night time (seemed to be a rough area but didn't have any trouble). Hostel was hard to find as not very well signposted, just a small sign on the door so be aware of what you're looking for (no big signs off of buildings- you have to really look). mattress was a bit on the thin side

Well, it's a cheap one. The room is good, clean enough. Bathrooms are okay. Location is a bit far from center. Not a so secure place. When we were staying there - 3 girls - there were only men (in their 40ies) in the common room and we were a bit scared.

Well I'am sorry but I have no influence on the age of other guests :)

The neighborhood seems a little off. It was actually an old building. At first it wasn't clear that the hostel is inside the building, because the sign only appeared on the door of the building and it wasn't eye-catching. However, the owner is kind and helpful. The room is actually apartment in the building. I ordered a private single room but what I received is a shared apartment with other people. I traveled alone, so it was a bit off for me. I only stayed to catch a morning train, though.

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

If you arrive and leave from the train station, the location is great! It's a bit of a walk to the center, but by metro it's just two stopps. We had a nice double room, shared bathroom and kitchen were clean ... The staff was helpfull and had answers to all our questions. :)

For the money it's great and I was pretty comfy. No major complaints but it was a bit dingy. Still good though.

Love this hostel! The room is comfy and warm. Most importantly love the friendly and helpful staff and host! The hostel is in good atmosphere and location is near to the metro and railway station as well.

Really nice hostel near the train station. Clean facilities, comfortable bed, and an atmosphere making you feel like home! Superkind and helpful staff. Highly recommend.

The hostel looked a little bit scary and very hard to find as the sign was only a small paper on the door. But the interior was not very bad and the bed also quite comfortable.

I really enjoyed my staying at Alice Hostel. Thank you for your hospitality!

• 9th Dec 2014