8.1
Fabulous 467 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 467 Total Reviews
Alice Hostel Located at Fiumei ut 10, 1st floor 1, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1081 Fiumei ut 10, 1st floor 1
81% 467
47.4980389 19.0818572
    Rooms available

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
26th May 2016

It's definitely worth the money! Cheap, close to the station, nice room. Arrived late, left early - we didn't have time to do much more than sleep :)

• crafty_stonzi
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
21st May 2016

Really friendly staff, they went out of there way to help me with anything I needed, feels sort of like your at home

• Germany, Female, 18-24
19th May 2016

Super comfy beds, clean, easy and friendly check in, modern facilities, staff helped me with luggage (thank you!!!) The pillow was wayyyy too small for me so I had to use my jumper to make it a little bigger but that's really the only negative thing I have to say

• SimonaCai
  • China, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2016
7.1

The breakfast is sucks . But the location is really great, almost near to every transportation stations . The room is clean. Regarding its price, I think it's worthy.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
28th Apr 2016
7.4

There was no locker for me to keep my stuff.

17th Apr 2016

As soon as I got there Rudi showed me where I'd be staying & handed me a map with various places he recommended I see during my stay there. I hadn't had a chance to exchange currency, but he was okay with me setting my stuff down and told me where the best place to get my money's worth was. The hostel was clean and quiet, the room was spacious & had a nice little balcony. One of the nicer hostels I've stayed at, thank you for your hospitality!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Mar 2016
4.0

Absolutely horrible. Upon arrival, host was extremely rude. There were also some really creepy old men staying there by themselves that forced us to lock our door at night and when we left (despite being there with our guy friends). The breakfast was okay the first day but nothing was refilled so nothing was there to eat the next day. The location, although close to the train station, was in a very bad area. When we left there was a homeless man sleeping on the doorstep of the building.

Hello, In my memories I offerd you coffee when you arrived in the morning, and you offerd me cake. You went to take a shower until your room gets ready. I gave you keys maps and some adwises. You seemed happy to me. Sorry for the breakfast thats my fault. The homeless man was a turkish tourist who rented the apartmant next door and lost his keys. He was not our guest. I am a little bit surprised about your coment. Anyway I wish you all the best.

• Germany, Couple, 31-40
4th Mar 2016

Heartily suggested! Very nice and friendly hosts, cozy atmosphere and clean spaces. Next to tram, metro and night bus stop. No stag parties or annoying people. If you hate like me those irritating party hostels then book here—it is also great value for money ;)

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
14th Feb 2016

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Place was clean. Right next to train station very convenient for public transport. Was a very quiet and peaceful hostel. Really enjoyed my stay here.

• Bangladesh, Male, 18-24
20th Jan 2016
7.7

I like that hostel. Breakfast included, they have cooking staffs. People r really helpfull. I love them