Alice Springs YHA Reviews

Corner Parsons Street and Leichhardt Terrace, Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia

the key-badge didn't work properly and I had to change it three times in two days and the girl at the reception tried to make me feel responsible for that instead to be sorry. I couldn't enter in my room if anyone wouldn't be there.

The location is great if you want to be in the middle of town. The staff though didn't seem to care much. It seemed they rather talk to their friends than service the guests.

View all Alice Springs Hostels