Fabulous 199 Total Reviews
Fabulous 199 Total Reviews
Alice Springs YHA Located at Corner Parsons Street and Leichhardt Terrace, , Alice Springs.
Australia
Alice Springs Northern Territory 0870 Corner Parsons Street and Leichhardt Terrace
86% 199
-23.6994717 133.8840615
    Rooms available

20th Aug 2016

I enjoyed staying at Alice Springs YHA. Perfect location in town. Public and private shower rooms. Friendly staff. I would definitely recommend Hostel YHA to anyone looking for lodging.

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

Good hostel - friendly staff. Great location. Free wifi - clean toilets and showers and let me wait around til my bus in the evening after I'd checked out earlier that morning. Decent rooms - only thing that was an issue was that washing powder was $3 for only one wash worth ... But that's minor!

12th Aug 2016
8.0

I enjoyed my stay at YHA but upon arrival they didn't have enough single sheets for me. I had to return before the front desk closed at 8:30pm in order to get sheets. They still didn't have any so i had to put double-sized sheets on my single dorm bed. I think the staff should be responsible for making and unmaking beds. I found it incredibly strange that guests had to. The bathroom/shower and laundry facilities were really good and clean. The staff were helpful but often slow.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2016
7.4

Good location Relatively clean

• England, Female, 31-40
2nd Aug 2016
7.1

Had to go outside to use bathrooms. Bathrooms were cold and draughty and there wasn't consistent hot water.

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

Everything we needed... laundry, free wifi, kitchen facilities, best showers we've had in Australia so far. Lots of people in our dorm however

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Jun 2016

Good hostel, as it was Friday we got free pancakes for breakfast too! They also booked our airport transfer for us. Stayed in a 16 bed dorm and because of the layout it didn't seem that big. Would definitely stay at a YHA again after this experience.

13th May 2016
8.0

Was only here for 1 night. Seemed like a good place. The kitchen was nice, and it seemed like there were always people to talk to if you wanted to in the common areas.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

The staff are really friendly and helpful, the facilities are great, and the location couldn't be better

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

Nice hostel. We had a lot of time to kill in Alice and managed it fairly successfully here. Free wifi in common areas was good and free tea and coffee is always a plus. Stayed in the 16-bed dorm which was big but not too crowded- split into three different sections which was good. Staff very friendly and helpful.