Alice Springs YHA Reviews

Corner Parsons Street and Leichhardt Terrace, Alice Springs, Australia

Enjoyed my stay and will happily stay again in a couple of weeks. A big thank you to Amy at Reception in organising room, helping with gear and giving cheerful assistance whenever requested. Amy certainly helped to make this a welcoming and enjoyable Hostel to stay in.

the key-badge didn't work properly and I had to change it three times in two days and the girl at the reception tried to make me feel responsible for that instead to be sorry. I couldn't enter in my room if anyone wouldn't be there.

View all Alice Springs Hostels