Alice Springs YHA Reviews

Corner Parsons Street and Leichhardt Terrace, Alice Springs, Australia

Good. However, when I go to the airport, the suttle bus driver said that I am not booked, and two girls with me too. We booked the bus at the reception hall. I think you should check the booking system.

Very basic hostel and clean!....LOVED that rooms hv aircon on all day!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff were great helped with bookings and what to do. Rooms and bathrooms very clean. Decent sized pool to sit and chill around

Very peaceful, great 4 bed dorm with lockers and ac. Good kitchen area

The bald gentleman on reception was exceptionally rude - wasn't tending the desk for a considerable period of time whilst we were trying to check-out, then raised his voice at a friend and claimed a 'back-soon' sign had been left out when this was not evident. The other staff members were really helpful though so this is hopefully an exception. However, the room was clean and facilities did the job for a short stay. Location of the hostel was good and close to shops etc.

Everything worked, seemed like anyone could walk through during the day, someone had rummaged through my stuff but didn't take anything, seemed a bit dirty but it worked

Location was right in the centre of town, close to Coles, target and bars. Staff were nice and friendly. Toilets and showers were clean and big. Everything you need in the kitchen to make dinner and the swimming pool is open late for a evening dip! Only stayed one night but would definitely book again if I were to stay in the area.

Ok hostel in good location. Hostel was clean but staff (except one young woman) was unfriendly. Don't think about sleeping late as tour pick ups are around 5-6am so people wake up early and tour buses drive past your window.

Stayed in a 16 bed dorm, but it didnt feel crowded at all because of the way the rooms are divided in two parts with each 8 beds. Toilets and bathrooms were incredibly clean and the girl at reception very helpful. Very good value for money and would definitely stay again!

Not great. The common room is closed off at 23:00, which was annoying as we were all watching a movie! Speaking of which, the outdoor cinema didn't show a movie when I was there, despite it saying movies are shown each night at 18:30. I was in a cramped dorm with no windows & no space. But most disappointing was the fact I almost missed a flight due to the old man behind reception not booking an airport shuttle for me despite him telling me it was! I'm not one to moan but this hostel was poor.

View all Alice Springs Hostels