Alice Springs YHA Reviews

Corner Parsons Street and Leichhardt Terrace, Alice Springs, Australia

It was pretty noisy especially when people were talking in the hallway we could hear everything. Location was great and the staff was friendly.

I liked the idea of the little bathrooms, which are fully equipped with shower, sink and toilet, but having to go outside every time when you want to use them, is a bit of a pity. It would be more handy to place them inside, even though that won't be possible due to construction and layout of the hostel. Another good thing is the amount of power points in the rooms, you really have a good chance to find one next to your bed.

• 17th Apr 2015

Great hostel in the heart of Alice Springs. Super friendly staff and residents. Great facilities and rooms. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in Alice 😊

I had a late check in. Despite letting hostel know, reception was closed and I was locked out in the pouring rain. No emergency number to call. Amazingly I still managed to get into my room but I will be submitting a complaint. Awful experience.

View all Alice Springs Hostels