8.4
Fabulous 214 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 214 Total Reviews
Alice Springs YHA Located at Corner Parsons Street and Leichhardt Terrace, , Alice Springs.
Australia
Alice Springs Northern Territory 0870 Corner Parsons Street and Leichhardt Terrace
84% 214
-23.6994717 133.8840615
    Rooms available

14th Sep 2016

Awesome!!! Highly recommend

26th Aug 2016

The kitchen and facilities were very clean! The staff were friendly and helpful! Close to the city centre! Would recommend to anyone.

• Australia, Female, 41+
22nd Aug 2016
6.0

I was not happy. I booked this accomodation paid my deposit but cancelled a week before but my credit card was debited the other $30 booking fee which i did not use. So am waiting for my refund.

20th Aug 2016

I enjoyed staying at Alice Springs YHA. Perfect location in town. Public and private shower rooms. Friendly staff. I would definitely recommend Hostel YHA to anyone looking for lodging.

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

Good hostel - friendly staff. Great location. Free wifi - clean toilets and showers and let me wait around til my bus in the evening after I'd checked out earlier that morning. Decent rooms - only thing that was an issue was that washing powder was $3 for only one wash worth ... But that's minor!

12th Aug 2016
8.0

I enjoyed my stay at YHA but upon arrival they didn't have enough single sheets for me. I had to return before the front desk closed at 8:30pm in order to get sheets. They still didn't have any so i had to put double-sized sheets on my single dorm bed. I think the staff should be responsible for making and unmaking beds. I found it incredibly strange that guests had to. The bathroom/shower and laundry facilities were really good and clean. The staff were helpful but often slow.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2016
7.4

Good location Relatively clean

• England, Female, 31-40
2nd Aug 2016
7.1

Had to go outside to use bathrooms. Bathrooms were cold and draughty and there wasn't consistent hot water.

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

Everything we needed... laundry, free wifi, kitchen facilities, best showers we've had in Australia so far. Lots of people in our dorm however

• England, Female, 25-30
30th Jun 2016

Good hostel, as it was Friday we got free pancakes for breakfast too! They also booked our airport transfer for us. Stayed in a 16 bed dorm and because of the layout it didn't seem that big. Would definitely stay at a YHA again after this experience.