Aline Hostel

Fabulous 690 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 690 Total Reviews

14th Aug 2017

Clean, safe, easy to find, very friendly & helpful staff, not overcrowded w/plenty of bathroom & shower avail, good breakfast included, quieter location. Great roof top terrace w/beautiful view of mountains and good strong wifi. And they have female only dorms. Laundry avail for 40 dirhams. I definitely recommend staying here. Great value for $.

8th Aug 2017
7.4

The lovation is great , it is on the edge of the old town which is close the amazing small waterfalls. The view from the hostel is amazing.

8th Aug 2017

Very nice hostel, well-situated in Chefchaouen. Good atmosphere and easy to meet new people.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
28th Jul 2017
6.3

While I was there the showers didn't have warm water so the only option was a freezing cold shower. There often wasn't toilet paper in the toilet so I had to bring my own. Some doors weren't lockable properly so I had a few people walking in on me while I was showering. There were only two places where you could get WiFi and that was on the second floor in the common area or in one of the dorms. Unfortunately most beds were in other dorms. Next time I'll probably look for another hostel.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2017

Cosy and Clean Hostel, due to a late Bus drive we had to check-in at 3 am which was organized well and no problem for the owner of the hostel. Would love to come back again!

• mcrey1989255
  • Spain, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th Jul 2017
5.7

I stayed in Aline Hostel for a night. I was going to book two more nights but when I arrived there the guy at reception, who was clearly high, wanted to charge me more money and he said the deposit had to be paid again as what I paid was the admin fees (not true as this app doesn't charge for them). I explained it to him and he literally told me to sit on the sofa and think about it as he had no time for me, which I found really rude and unprofessional. I don't recommend this hostel to anyone.

• Denmark, Male, 31-40
24th Jul 2017

It might not be located in the heart of the Medina but I only saw it as a big plus since it was so easy to find it. I liked the very responsive staff, and although in my humble opinion the breakfast could be better and I still only have good memories from this hostel.

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
19th Jul 2017

Beautiful terrace and good breakfast. It was noisy at night and we had trouble sleeping, though the environment was nice at night if you're trying to hang out, we were interested in resting though. Our room was always unlocked and though people were cool and we got to talk to them, it felt weird to be so exposed

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2017

Really nice hostel, great breakfast. One big problem was that my friend and I went to the view point and were sexually harrassed. When we came back to the hostel and told a staff member, he laughed and told us a story from the week before where a girl was sexually assaulted and pinned down to the ground. He made light of the incident and didn't believe it was any of his business what occurs up there. We were never warned while checking in that these incidents occur, disturbing response by staff

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Jul 2017
4.6

I arrived at the hostel at 4am after a night bus from Fès with 2 friends. One of my friends actually had a reservation at a nearby hostel so we intended to go there with him as soon as we had left our luggage at Aline Hostel. However, the staff member who received us (an older guy with a mustache) insisted we slept on the sofas in the hall. Later, as we were finally going to my friend's hostel, the same staff member demanded 30 dirhams from my friend for having slept on the sofa. Very dishonest.