Aline Hostel Reviews

Av Sidi Ahmed el Uafi, 2, Chaouen, Chefchaouen, Morocco

Great sociable place to han out. Good atmosphere and friendly people. Close to football field If you want to play with the locals and close to the gardens with a stream.

I liked this hostel a lot more than I had anticipated. The blankets are amazing. Yes the blankets can make a hostel. Never woke up in time for breakfast, but its on the outskirts of the medina so close to everything, and lots of hiking all around the city. I would stay here again if I ever visited again. Wifi only works downstairs or in the second floor common area, but nothing too annoying that you can't log on.

Love the terrace and the atmosphere, but I got really frustrated with the staff's inability to speak good english. If you have an unusual problem, prepare to not really be understood. The cleanin ladies took away all my clothes drying on my bed and it was so difficult to express this to them. All in all the place is a great value for the money though! Always clean and so cute inside.

Decent hostel, but a little away from Medina and a bit crowded. Host doesn't speak much English. Breakfast was small (bread and jam). Lovely roof terrace though and decent vibe. Very cheap too.

This hostel is amazing. The location is perfect, terrace offers amazing views, beds are comfortable, laundry service option, and very clean bathrooms with hot water and good pressure. Wifi is good and I met a lot of cool travelers here in the common areas. No complaints. In fact, I'm really disappointed in humanity when I read on here complaints about the free breakfast. This hostel charges a fraction of any other accommodation in Chefchaouen, so any included breakfast is a lovely gesture.

Staff, location and atmosphere were all spot on.

Really nice place, we met great people there, staff was very friendly and gave us some nice tips like going to see the waterfall. Breakfast was small, but thats the only negative point. I really wanted to stay longer there, best atmosphere i experienced in morocco.

For the money we paid it was good, unfortunately we can't say something about the breakfast since we needed to catch a early bus.

The owner of the hostel treat us very very well. We really liked the position because it's in the old medina and it's very near of the river and the other places of interest. The beds are very comfortable (even if you listen the noises of the street) and there are a lot of bathrooms and totally equipped showers (really good). I particulary liked the terrace from where you can see part. of the village. The breakfast is basic but also very good! In conclusion, I recommend this place

A really lively hostel in areally lovely location. The staff were very kind and friendly and helped with any questions. The location is really good as you are only a few minuts from the main square and you have perfect views of the mountains.The two showers and three toilets meant queues were minimal, even when it was full. The breakfast could be better but for the price, bread butter jam and tea or coffee is sufficent. Booked for two nights, stayed 6. Kitchen a big money saver. Recomend!

Great value for money in my opinion, bed comfy, bathrooms dodgy but work, breakfast adequate but minimal, terrace gorgeous, atmosphere wonderful and great for solo travellers, staff difficult to communicate with but try their best to be helpful, no lockers. I loved the chilled out vibes of this place! Thanks for having me Aline!

Had such a great time

Stuff is so kind, location is also good. Central plaza is only 5 minutes from there.

Staff was very nice. Beds really comfortable, and the hostel was clean. The breakfast was really simple, but better than nothing. Also I paid to have my laundry done and it came back still dirty, so I'd opt to hand wash yourself if you need laundry done while staying here. Excellent location though. Would recommend.

I loved everything here; staffs, buildings, breakfast, location, etc. :) And I enjoyed reading a book on a sofa on the top floor.

Great hostel, well located near medina and shops. Lovely breakfast included and lovely decorated.

Rooms were extremely small, the internet slow and not working in the rooms. There was an old pc that never worked while i was there. The staff was very helpful and polite, but spoke no english except for the guy working at night. Positive experience, but many improvements could be made

The hostel is ok, but there is no much space in general and there are no lockers. The breakfast is good and you can drink the tap water :)

I would go back. Beautiful terrace with the mountains in front. I thing the entrance to the hostel is one of the most beatiful spots you can find in chaoen. I loved my stay in there, I do not know if it was for the hostel or the city. There is no map of the city, the staff is not really willing to help you with some advises. if you ask and push. you will take some information from them

Great value for money! Comfy beds and clean rooms. Awesome roof top and chill out rooms.