Aline Hostel Reviews

Av Sidi Ahmed el Uafi, 2, Chaouen, Chefchaouen, Morocco

Hostel Aline was one of my favorite hostels in Morocco. It had a very laid back atmosphere, which made it easy to meet other travelers and coordinate activities. The hostel is run by a family and they make you feel like you are one of the members. Accommodations are basic, yet clean and comfortable. Aline is a great value in Chefchaouen and I would not hesitate to stay again.

Very friendly and welcoming. Extremely good value for money. Comfortable beds, the rooms were small but didn't get too hot. The breakfast wasn't much but for the price you can't really expect too much. Location is good, near the main square. Wifi worked everywhere except the terrace. Roof terrace was nice, with a stunning view. Would gladly stay again.

This hostel was perfect in all senses. We had no trouble at all. The social areas were very nice, the bathrooms are clean, the staff is very helpful.

Such nice staff who work here and excellent vibe in the hostel ... And great value for money ! I'll be back

Amazing experience, staff, and location.

Loved staying in this hostel, beautiful old building in a great location with lovely helpful staff! I loved the terrace and there was a kitchen to use as well. Bathrooms were nott very clean and rooms could do with more sockets but I would definately stay there again!

The rooftop terrace was a great place to hang out, and this was the only hostel in Morocco I've been to that always had hot water. If you're in Chefchaouen its a great place for only 60 Dh a night.

One of those hostels that deserves 100%. Nice staff, hot showers, relaxed and easy to socialise. Felt like home =)

This hostel was a nice stay and the entrance is very picturesque. The breakfast was good but simple unfortunately the host spoke very little English which did make it difficult. The 6 bed dorm was cramped and only had one power point we were lucky there was only 4 people in there. Overall good value for money and would stay again.

I like their rooftop terrace, great view of the mountains and the valley. Close to everything.

Wouldn't recommend this hostel. There was a girl that was covered in bed bug bites and the staff refused to acknowledge this. They tried to put me in the bed that she got the bites in, and thankfully she told me. I did not want to stay here after learning this. I paid up front for 2 nights and decided to leave chaouen after the first night. I asked the man if it was possible to get a refund, and he was INCREDIBLY rude to me and refused. I would have been less annoyed if he was nice about it.

hola kaly me puedes decir de que hostel estabas antes de venir a chaouen gracias

This hostel is insanely good value for money. A bit of a walk from the 'bus station' (they just drop you off on a main road) which is all uphill and can be tough with a heavy rucksack in the heat, but a spacious rooftop and good atmosphere makes up for it. You can't get by on English with the staff unfortunately, and breakfast is pretty basic, but man at this price I wasn't complaining!

1 2 Next » last »