Aline Hostel Reviews

Av Sidi Ahmed el Uafi, 2, Chaouen, Chefchaouen, Morocco

Great value for money! Comfy beds and clean rooms. Awesome roof top and chill out rooms.

Nice hostel and friendly people especially Yassin. We like you see you next time inchallah

Common areas and toilets weren't as clean as you can expect. Internet din't work one of the two days we were. Also someone has to control the party time wasn't more late than midnight, taking care for people that tried to sleep at this time.

Great hostel, but without air conditioning I wouldn't sleep anywhere besides the open rooftop. I did that for two nights and it was just fine! Staff is very welcoming and friendly, and from the hostel you can easily walk anywhere in Chouen.

• 26th Jul 2015

Awesome hostel, staff don't speak great English but are friendly and helpful as can be. Great terrace, super sociable atmosphere. Rooms are hot at night but you are in Morocco so is to be expected everywhere ha. Great location but be warned, the walk from the bus station is very uphill.. Take the directions given by Hostelworld, do not let a fake guide take you through the medina. As we found out, it takes twice as long and as always they try to rip you off or sell you hash. Thanks Aline!

Nice hostel with nice people. Breakfast on the terrace is also nice! Nothing amazing, but a good value for your money.

Small little hostel, rooms were quite hot. The owner doesn't speak much english, but tries his best. If you're in town, i recommend this place, good location.

I guess you can't expect much for what you pay but, our group had a fairly unpleasant stay. We got shifted around rooms unnecessarily, my bed was given away on my first night so I slept on the couch (poor organisation). The dorms on the middle level were heat boxes, had to go to sleep on the terrace one night because it was so hot! No fan or aircon. Breakfast is bread and tea. Staff meant well but you really need to figure out everything yourself. Wifi bad. Wouldn't stay here again.

Fantastic hostel, great location with lovely staff. Breakfast was small but more than adequate for the price of the hostel. Super relaxed and would stay there again!

Great location, you can take a taxi from the bus station straight to the front door. Yassine is so welcoming and friendly. This hostel has such a great vibe. Beds were clean, showers were hot and wifi was decent and I felt really safe as girl alone there.

Thank you very much !

Great hostel amazing staff God location I love it❤️❤️

Hostel Aline was one of my favorite hostels in Morocco. It had a very laid back atmosphere, which made it easy to meet other travelers and coordinate activities. The hostel is run by a family and they make you feel like you are one of the members. Accommodations are basic, yet clean and comfortable. Aline is a great value in Chefchaouen and I would not hesitate to stay again.

Very friendly and welcoming. Extremely good value for money. Comfortable beds, the rooms were small but didn't get too hot. The breakfast wasn't much but for the price you can't really expect too much. Location is good, near the main square. Wifi worked everywhere except the terrace. Roof terrace was nice, with a stunning view. Would gladly stay again.

This hostel was perfect in all senses. We had no trouble at all. The social areas were very nice, the bathrooms are clean, the staff is very helpful.

Such nice staff who work here and excellent vibe in the hostel ... And great value for money ! I'll be back

Amazing experience, staff, and location.

Loved staying in this hostel, beautiful old building in a great location with lovely helpful staff! I loved the terrace and there was a kitchen to use as well. Bathrooms were nott very clean and rooms could do with more sockets but I would definately stay there again!

The rooftop terrace was a great place to hang out, and this was the only hostel in Morocco I've been to that always had hot water. If you're in Chefchaouen its a great place for only 60 Dh a night.

One of those hostels that deserves 100%. Nice staff, hot showers, relaxed and easy to socialise. Felt like home =)

This hostel was a nice stay and the entrance is very picturesque. The breakfast was good but simple unfortunately the host spoke very little English which did make it difficult. The 6 bed dorm was cramped and only had one power point we were lucky there was only 4 people in there. Overall good value for money and would stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7