Aline Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 669 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
19th Jul 2017

Beautiful terrace and good breakfast. It was noisy at night and we had trouble sleeping, though the environment was nice at night if you're trying to hang out, we were interested in resting though. Our room was always unlocked and though people were cool and we got to talk to them, it felt weird to be so exposed

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2017

Really nice hostel, great breakfast. One big problem was that my friend and I went to the view point and were sexually harrassed. When we came back to the hostel and told a staff member, he laughed and told us a story from the week before where a girl was sexually assaulted and pinned down to the ground. He made light of the incident and didn't believe it was any of his business what occurs up there. We were never warned while checking in that these incidents occur, disturbing response by staff

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Jul 2017
4.6

I arrived at the hostel at 4am after a night bus from Fès with 2 friends. One of my friends actually had a reservation at a nearby hostel so we intended to go there with him as soon as we had left our luggage at Aline Hostel. However, the staff member who received us (an older guy with a mustache) insisted we slept on the sofas in the hall. Later, as we were finally going to my friend's hostel, the same staff member demanded 30 dirhams from my friend for having slept on the sofa. Very dishonest.

7th Jul 2017

amazing place with the nicest most helpful people, especially theboy who helped with breakfast Hafid. great atmosphere, great location, would stay again. stayed for a week!

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017
8.0

Really easy to meet people and staff are so friendly, facilities ok but could do with being a bit cleaner! Beds comfy and really nice terrace with views up into the mountains, also a good free breakfast.

• chiuding2480
  • USA, Female, 31-40
4th Jul 2017
7.7

I booked 4 beds female dorm but they put me in 6 female dorm the first night and second night I had to stay in a 6 mixed dorm. I did ask them to follow my booking status the early morning the second day. They just did not care. Not sure what was the problem. Try not to stop on the top of the room because it was very hot at night without fan or window could not be opened. The terraCe was nice where people hanging out and where you can dry your clothe. Space are very limited in all rooms.

30th Jun 2017

It's a lovely hostel with a terrific rooftop view, good vibes and very Moroccan architecture. The only issue I had was that there are no lockers and the rooms are a bit small. Aside from that it is a terrific place and Breakfast is quite good.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
28th Jun 2017

Very good hostel in an amazing city!

• Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Jun 2017

Great hostel. Staff went above and beyond to help me when I left my make up bag on a local bus. Awesome roof terrace which was great for meeting people and a nice brekkie offered. Very happy with the stay.

• jsdaalder7162
  • Netherlands, Male, 18-24
8th Jun 2017

A very good place to stay and chill. Ended up extending for almost a week. Be sure to ask the owner for good tips and advice on what to do