Aline Hotel Reviews

Via Ventisette Aprile 14, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Good location, the staff are helpful and friendly, happy to stay there for 2 nights! :)

I had 2 experiences with this hostel. One before arriving and another after arriving. After booking it through hostelworld I received an e-mail saying they couldn`t guarantee my reservation (!).After many e-mails, which included one with my train ticket to Firenze proving I would arrive there in the day of the booking, the finaly decided to guarantee my reservation. There the experience was much better, though. The hotel is simple, but the room is good. Room clean, common WC not that much,but ok

Every thing was great. The staff were very nice and serve you for a pleasant stay. Strongly recommend

Great location. Easy accessible to Florence Central Market and Major attraction. Tidy and clean rooms. The staff was friendly, helpful and welcoming. The small bathroom in the room are very unique and convenient. Shared toilet room was always clean all the time.

You don't get your own bathroom in the room, however it isn't really a problem as the shared bathroom is very clean and you don't get stuck waiting for anyone, the hotel was at capacity when we were there but the bathroom was never a problem. They over book here so be careful, I saw two couple get sent to different hotels because they weren't careful with their booking. The room locks are noisy and so is their water heater, room 8 echoes the machines sound from the bathrooms.

Very good Hotel, super clean and definitely worth the money. It is really close to the city center and the staff is very attentive. I surely recommend

Paulo ...a very sweet person helped us with everything we wanted. Perfect location and quiet and safe. Will surely go back.

Overall very happy with our stay. Great value for a double room in Florence. Although there are other hotels closer to the city center, this was still very walkable. Staff was lovely; spent quite some time chatting with one of the owners. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and well-kept. Wifi was fast and reliable. My only complaint is that the hotel ended up being overbooked for our first night, so they reserved us a room in a different hotel for that night, which was added hassle.

The place was very nice and clean and the staff was very helpfull and cordial. The location is perfect,close to everyrhing.. It was generaly a nice stay.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts