Aline Hotel Reviews

Via Ventisette Aprile 14, Florence, Italy

I loved having a sink in my room! They were comfortable beds with a nice big window. It was pretty close to everything and Florence is so small it worked out great!

I didn't stay there cause when I arrived there I was told that they didn't make my reservation cause there was a problem with my card but the percentage asked by the website to guarantee the reservation was discounted from my card, beside this mistake the receptionist was kind and helped us to find a very nice hotel to stay but the money I had already paid on the website was not reimbursed so I paid more money for a mistake that I didn't commit. Annoying ! I will never use this platform anymore.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Very basic hostel, but very good location to train station and main city attractions and very well priced.

• 7th Jul 2014

We had an awesome stay, with total confort and with very kind people from the Hostel, i would really come back to this place

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Staff was friendly but lack of air conditioning and problem with bugs in the evening was not great. Also pretty pricey for what you get despite it presently being in peak season. This is not a hostel so if you're looking to meet new people do not stay here.

WiFi did not work at all. Great stay nonetheless.

We enjoyed our stay here because of the very nice and helpful Paulo and his wife, Carla. He gave us a map where he drew in a recommendation for gelato, which of course we had to seek out. It was delicious. :) We made reservations on the spot to return a few days later for shopping, which was easy to do. They let us keep our things there past check out and called us a taxi. The place is walkable to Mercato Centrale, Uffizi, and other sights. Shower a bit small, but we just laughed about it.

This is a one-star hotel, and it is pretty apparent why. There is a shared toilet in the hall, and a very small shower in the room itself. The room was clean enough, but not sparkling. Decent view from the window, and the location was within walking distance of the train station and many other attractions.

Good location, the staff are helpful and friendly, happy to stay there for 2 nights! :)

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts