All 4 Seasons Hostel Reviews

Mihanovićeva 18, 10000 Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia

Best hostel we have stayed at! Lovely staff and an amazing location :-)

• 12th Aug 2015

Fine for a one night stay. No air con meant little sleep was had as weather was scorching.

If you should stay in Zagreb this is the Hostel! It's perfect - clean, comfy and colorful. We arrived very tired and annoyed since we've spent 6,5 hours at the border and Tomo welcomed us with cold beers and a smile. He even helped us to find a free parking spot and a grocery store. It's nice that the bathroom has a radio and you can listen music while you showering :D p.s. Tomo, I hope that you've liked the gift :) Simona & Co.

Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Great atmosphere! We had a very pleasant stay!

I stayed with 3 friends - 2 guys and 1 girl. Our stay was beyond incredible! The staff is so friendly, also this hostel is SO well priced! GREAT location, we walked everywhere. The rooms are so spacious and there is a lot of storage if you're planning on a longer stay. The staff is quite personal and flexible. It was a little hot at night, but what do you expect during July in Croatia? STAY HERE!

The owner is super nice and he contacted me before my arrival. He even booked the train ticket for me. The place is clean, nice, and it is very close to everything. I highly recommend this place to stay in Zagreb.

• 7th Jun 2015