All 4 Seasons Hostel Reviews

Mihanovićeva 18, 10000 Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia

Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Great atmosphere! We had a very pleasant stay!

I stayed with 3 friends - 2 guys and 1 girl. Our stay was beyond incredible! The staff is so friendly, also this hostel is SO well priced! GREAT location, we walked everywhere. The rooms are so spacious and there is a lot of storage if you're planning on a longer stay. The staff is quite personal and flexible. It was a little hot at night, but what do you expect during July in Croatia? STAY HERE!

The owner is super nice and he contacted me before my arrival. He even booked the train ticket for me. The place is clean, nice, and it is very close to everything. I highly recommend this place to stay in Zagreb.

• 7th Jun 2015